>$599
$599
>$599
$599
>$599
$599

stop living in a third world country

so wise

i live in a shitty country the switch equals up to 325euro which i guess is not bad for a start price considering the xbox one and ps4 were 550 euro when they came out here.

>$599 is 325 Euros
It's 563.74 Euros, and you can expect it to be at least 599 Euros.

what fucking country are you in where it's 563 euros
are you greek?

It's R$ 956,30 here WITHOUT TAXES AND SHIT.

Why would anyone buy this for even 1/4th of the price is what i wanna know. Nintendo fans are fucking delusional

You must be really smart.

Same reason people buy PS4 or XB1

tfw cost 28k rupees

Because it's a home console that you can also play on the go and that it'll have tons of already confirmed great games in it.

Not as smart as the people who buy into this shit.

Don't you have some streets to shit on, Pajeet?
Hell, I live in the shithole that is Mexico but there's no divine power that would ever make me go to India.

Where do I attack it again?

So it's impossible for you to imagine that someone might like the convenience of being able to take a system with more power than a Wii U easily on the go while also being able play it on their TV? But if they do they're an autist, manchild, or actual child.

And asolutely no one likes any Nintendo games or Japanese third party games? But if someone does like those games it doesn't count because they're an autist or child.

And everyone who likes Nintendo is an autist in general, but if they're relatively normal or attractive they're a casual or a normie so they don't count either.

Nintendo is a religion at this point
the prices are compensation for the massive chunks of their fanbase they've lost

Don't sperg out too hard, kid

325euros for my country is like 599euros 4 u so

Why is the price all over the fucking place?
Why is it more expensive than PS4 pro?

A SINGLE Joycon is $60. The dock is $90. The pro controller is $80.

Why THE FUCK would anyone support Nintendo after this?

>pick it out of the bargain bin in april

what's so hard about that? Chill out guys.

>inb4 you call me a nintendrone

>more power than wii u
lol no

Will it play Ridge Racer?

Ayy

The best part is that the dock is literally just a plastic shell with a HDMI port that connects to the console
Literally no reason other than greed to have it cost more than 10-20 dollars

I wish I could pay $599 up front and then never have to pay for something as fundamental as regular damn online play.
That goes for the PS4 too by the way.

It's ridiculous how people are under the impression that the current generation is somehow cheaper than $599. Consoles have never been this expensive before. Even if the initial price tag is lower.

Just break some pots man

The only supporters are the grown men that are so "anti-normie" they have come Nintencucks, In a domestic abuse relationship with Reggie "The Raper". But it's ok, because they can't live without each other.

tldr you autists can't keep Nintendo afloat on your own, no matter how many times you've bought the same ROMs.

>Mfw all these neet butthurt

>inb4 job at mcdonalds

The $599 price tag was not that bad considering blu ray players at the time were $1000. Sony likely wanted to wait another year to release the system, so the Blu Ray Drive would have gone down in price. The problem with that though was that X Box forced their hand with a 2005 release of the 360, so it was either give microsoft a 2 year advantage or release a wicked expensive console.

The fact that the eShop even gets money for these easily emulatable games is a joke. Nintencucks are willing to pay 10 dollars for SNES games that can be played for free. Hell, they can even play it on their Wii U if they hack it. If Nintendrones stopped paying the gouged prices nintendo throws out, NES games would be $1 dollar on the eShop, SNES and GBA games $2, and N64 games $5 max.

It has a Wii U Mario Kart port, some $10 e-shop shit being sold as a full game, a Wii U Splatoon port, and nothing until Mario in the holiday season (which is going to get delayed)

The fucking PS4 had over 100 games announced at the launch, and some of those are only starting to come out 3 years into it's life. The Switch will have such a fucking drought it's insane.

Switch is missing ambient occlusion and is less sharpened. But then again it is a handheld despite what Nintendo wants you to think it is so it can slide.

I don't get why people become so mentally ill they can't let go out "muh mario" and grow up. Rather than playing the literally same shit over and over. It's almost like Nintendo know they can cash in on other's mental illness.

Top kek

>Mexico
dollar id up to 22.50 pesos today. Tomorrrow after Trump takes office, you will end up paying 100000000000 pesos for a switch.

I'd like to giver her a job at McDonalds if you know what sayin.

Spic civil war when?