Switch dark theme confirmed

>Switch dark theme confirmed
>Suspend feature confirmed
>Cave Story and 1001 Spikes confirmed for launch

twitter.com/nicalis/status/822140483279286272

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xeTpQS_0v7U&index=5&list=PLWfmx7kMJ8nJE7VcgUqTL-W0JIvRmcKen
youtube.com/watch?v=6qZtuzS8mB8&index=6&list=PLWfmx7kMJ8nJE7VcgUqTL-W0JIvRmcKen
youtube.com/watch?v=dMYCxfbapmU&list=PLWfmx7kMJ8nJE7VcgUqTL-W0JIvRmcKen&index=11
youtube.com/watch?v=aA6jonTFDb0&list=PLWfmx7kMJ8nJE7VcgUqTL-W0JIvRmcKen&index=12
youtube.com/watch?v=bAI-p72Yo5Y&list=PLWfmx7kMJ8nJE7VcgUqTL-W0JIvRmcKen&index=8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe it's dark to signify that there's a game suspended and it'll go white if no game is playing

Oh nice dude I can't wait to pay for games I already played over the last 15 years on other systems and PC

This, also Nicalis are shit tier.

The 3DS lets you customize your background color or get a theme.
I imagine that's what this is.

i hope they do themes like the 3ds except free.

>Cave Story
Fantastic game, but it was on PC, then Wiiware, then DSiware, then got a polygonal version and released the Wiiware/DSiware port on PC, then got a 3DS port, this is not a draw. Everyone who cares has already played it.

Good. Keep the games coming, hopefully the install base is twice as high as Wii U.

I'll wait until it gets enough real exclusives and a price drop to justify picking one up next year, but the sucker early adopters need to keep this thing strong till then.

I played Cave Story on PC a few years ago and if it's cheap, it'll be fun to play it again.

The Isaac on switch will actually be Afterbirth+? For some reason I expected base Rebirth only.

>switch
>in charge of having blacker blacks
looks like a cheap screen

I mean, that's what it looks like in the picture.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>it gets games/third party support
>but these are games I've already played or can play on other systems so they don't count

AB+ was confirmed on twitter

Well yeah, thats why I made the statement. As I didnt know it before.

Nintendads are fuckin desperate

change user, huh?
does this mean a non-assbackwards, cloud-saving account system exists on the switch?

>show games
>am cynical
>be cynical in public

>another Cave Story port
Are you fucking kidding me?

None of the "improvements" have ever been any good anyway.

Christ, what a lazy publisher.

Why would you say that? Are people not allowed to post game confirmations anymore?

SHOW ME ACHIEEVMENTS!

seriously, I hope Nintendo will finally add achievments like sony. I don´t care if they are just there to be there, just give me something like a plat trophy.

Call it medals, bronze, silver, gold and diamond if you get all of them. Is this really that difficult?

Looks promising.

Have you seen a Wii U screen?
the only decent display Nintendo has put out in years is the N3DS' IPS, and we all know how that went.
Don't expect much from a $300 tablet

Didnt Bayo 2 have its own versions of achievements or something? Devs could adopt that model if Nintendo still doesnt do them.

So it needs EXCLUSIVE third party support?

Yes

It needs exclusive third party support that I can't get anywhere else.

When people demand that Nintendo needs third party support, that is what they mean.

>implying it PS4 having no exclusives isnt alright here too

ok then

>those blacks

yikes

What 3rd party game is truly exclusive now? I mean, I'm actually shocked that Bomberman R is apparently completely exclusive to Switch.

Didn't count fr wiiu they don't counter here

Nintendo funded development for Super Bomberman R. It's a Bayo 2 situation, it wouldn't exist if they didn't step in and literally tell Konami "MAKE BOMBERMANNU GAMEU"

>exclusive third party support
that shit doesn't work. SFV bombed because of that. third party need to stay multiplats

woah a free PC game from 13 years ago
how does nintendo do it

>Didn't count fr wiiu they don't counter here

So what do you mean when you ask for """third party support"""?

But it didnt go like that with Bayo 2.

can we talk about 1001 spikes and how fucking amazing is it? seriously just listen to the OST

youtube.com/watch?v=xeTpQS_0v7U&index=5&list=PLWfmx7kMJ8nJE7VcgUqTL-W0JIvRmcKen
youtube.com/watch?v=6qZtuzS8mB8&index=6&list=PLWfmx7kMJ8nJE7VcgUqTL-W0JIvRmcKen
youtube.com/watch?v=dMYCxfbapmU&list=PLWfmx7kMJ8nJE7VcgUqTL-W0JIvRmcKen&index=11
youtube.com/watch?v=aA6jonTFDb0&list=PLWfmx7kMJ8nJE7VcgUqTL-W0JIvRmcKen&index=12
youtube.com/watch?v=bAI-p72Yo5Y&list=PLWfmx7kMJ8nJE7VcgUqTL-W0JIvRmcKen&index=8

yeah it has.

yeah they could, but they won´t. Because would mean extra work you know.

>stop posting game confirmations reeee
>only shitposting allowed reeeeeee

looks like they're doing profile pictures now as you can see by the boy squid kid

Wii U needed themes. But Nintendo eats ass instead.

You arent even wrong I guess. They could have done it during the initial dev process so all of those notAchievements could be on other platforms too as a neat bonus. But yes, too much hard work, have to get working on the DLC.

Might seem like a small thing but dark theme is such a welcome addition for me. I hate blinding bright backgrounds on things, it's also why I use the tomorrow theme on Sup Forums

suspend? for what purpose? streetpasses?

Does it have any new games? Like legit games.The new Link game looks cool. Anything else like that?

>Features and games you've used already on just about every other device.
I'm supposed to applaud basic functions and ports?

He's right tough, I really wanna get a switch one day but it would need to pull out something new.

Would you hack your Switch, Sup Forums ?

>""""Launch games""""

More like stale games.

XBOX HUEG BEZEL

>people are asking to be scammed

So just dont talk about any game confirmations unless they are brand new reveals? People can repost the same articles shitting on Switch endlessly but a single thread about couple of old indie games being confirmed is absolute no no? Thats fucked up.

Am I supposed to be exited over every game release, rerelease, console release, rebrand, remake, HD remake, reboot but actually remake and demake? I think you don't understand: lack of choice is not the issue in 2017. The issue is in lack of preferable choice, and I don't find playing games that you can play even on a toaster PC and that I've been playing for the last few years preferable just because I can do that, AGAIN, now on a 720p screen.

I'm so glad. I didn't want to be stuck with a white screen. I wonder if there are other colors to choose from. I hope they make themes, too.

Yes they can talk about indies and old games just like how I can talk about how shit it is.

No. Are you supposed to shitpost and bitch about it? Apparently yes.

third parties developing games for the switch
it's not that hard to understand, cave story wasn't developed FOR the switch, it was developed for PC in like 2004 or some shit.

No. But what about people, young and old, who havent enjoyed them yet? Im excited when software carries over. It should always be like that. Besides, 2 of those 3 are on my backlog. Youve played every game, but many havent

And next people are going to say that it was the evil Nintendo who forced the angelic Nicalis to set that price.

How is this a shitpost? A new console is getting released, why should I get excited over games that I can play on other goddamn consoles and PC just because they are on a different console that I can potentially own? Where's the shitpost, famalam? I can't write my opinion on of these rereleases, especially since the Switch is going to have only 1 game that is, maybe, worth buying the console?

Nintendo is out of their minds on the pricing

That sounds expensive when you don't account for the fact that it's the base game, the expansion, and new content, which on Steam is 35$ anyway.

>Near 60 burger bux for fucking BoI
How do they justify that.

woops

I think you can't read.

That's the website's placeholder price you fucking retards

Is that a black switch?

It`s CAN$.

If you were to buy on Steam for digital, it would be 38$.

>But Nintendo doesn't have third party support!
>Gets third party support
>But I can play those games in other systems!

FUCK YOU, DELETE THIS

NINTENDO MUST DIEEEEE

Its only okay when Sony does it, welcome to Sup Forums

It's nice that it doesn't launch with a blank indie game list. Means porting is actually easy.

This is no way proves porting is easy lad.

wait, did that just get leaked then? That logo on the right is hydra castle labyrinth, is it getting a remake or sequel? it's only on PC as a freeware game ATM.

It sure does.
nobody would spend money on a hard port for indie games like those.

>it gets games/third party support

Can't wait to play Resident Ev... Mass Effe... Red Dead Rede... Nio... Persona Fi... Final Fanta...

Hmm, this really stimulates the old frontal lobe

>Own a PS4
>Own a gaming PC
>Will own a Switch

Get on my level scrubs. No matter the situation, my gaming will always be comfy as fuck.

When peeople refer to third party it means new games from said third party devs, not the same shit people have been playing for the last decade

>b-b-but Sony
like clockwork

Yes. I want one.

>underestimating the usefulness of bezel when the screen is near a joystick

Fuck you. You dont need a PC or Switch. PS4 is the perfect entertainment platform. Consider killing yourself.

This reminds me, has Toby fox commented on the Switch yet?

Nicalis fucking sucks, what else is new.

>nobody would spend money on a hard port for indie games like those.

They would if Nintendo gives them incentive for the launch.

You need to wait a while to see how time treats the console.

>Vita gets year old ports
>kek 3DS has EXCLUSIVES, shita has PORTS
>Switch gets year old port
>ports are a-okay, based Nintendo did it again

What did they mean by this?

F-Zero with online

Are you Bill Gates or how are you going to pay all this paid online every month?

>like clockwork
But its true. On Sup Forums PS4s third parties that arent exclusive get a massive defense force instantly if the lack of exclusivity is pointed out.

Both camp fanboys are idiots. Stop waging wars in the name of giant corporations.

I own all consoles and a gaming PC. Stop justifying your choice of a console by attacking people who did a different choice.

It's a dev kit.

Why would Nintendo fund those ports in particular? Just admit you want it to be hard to port. Because of that epic hate meme you have been following since the direct.I'm surprised you haven laughposted yet. That's what you usually do.

They're not even modern games
Rayman Legends, Skyrim, a fucking port of PS360 Fifa

These are OLD games.

If it was getting Doom and Overwatch and FFXV no one would be complaining.

I wonder if the Miis are gone for good.

It's just petty nationalism.
How many of them shit on normalfags for being so invested in their local EBTball team, I wonder?

>Why would Nintendo fund those ports in particular?

Didn't say they funded them. Said they gave them certain incentives other than outright funding them.

Calm down there autismo.

Thats not what anyone means you absolute dumb butt

>$60 a year to Sony
>$60 a year to Nintendo

It's been ages since I played Cave Story. If it comes with some extra stuff, I may buy it.