Halo 6 might come EARLY 2018 for Scorpio's launch, in order to strengthen release

Halo 6 might come EARLY 2018 for Scorpio's launch, in order to strengthen release.
>tweaktown.com/news/55855/halo-6-finished-project-scorpio-launch-game/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

gamerant.com/halo-6-release-date-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=-kg3yxNsSzk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZipoIbBDf-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bring it to PC while you're at it

>halo with 343

you can keep that shit.

who knows, halo wars 2 is for pc right?

will be better than halo 5 is all I care

Halo 5 forge is also on PC, I really don't know why they don't just port the entire game

Oh great rushing another fucking game

Who cares, 343 fucking sucks.

>rushing

I think they've been working on it as soon as Halo 5 released, or according this article even while they were making Halo 5.
Maybe forge PC was like a testing ground for new Halo on PC.

Here's my Scorpio prediction

- Halo 6
- Gears of War 5
- 2 or 3 titles that'll be announced than cancelled later

After Scalebound, they can't afford cancelling jack shit.

>yfw they delay crackdown because of scorpio

I bet it will be a launch title for it

He left 343 at the end of Halo 5.

Monitors bounty was the last major planned update, and the PC version is up to parity.

Halo 6 isnt done by a longshot.

After 4 years of development they couldn't afford to cancel Scalebound either and yet ehre we are.

Oh great, another halo game rushed for release. This can't possibly go bad!

but I already finished the fight

The reason Halo 5 got such bad content is because the main team was working on 6, only a small team was working on DLC.
Yeah but they're also making up for it with Xbox remasters like voodoo vince and phantom dust, they could afford to cancel it even with the 4 years.

I hope the unfuck matchmaking. Shit was horrible in H5.

Same...finish it again.

no ads, all modes, no forge maps for big team battle, focus on btb and small map equally, remove clamber and sprint as well as spartan charge, keep ground pound and thrust. There ya go, Halo's successful again.

What a pathetic way to treat their customers.

Sounds a bit too soon and weird because every main Halo game was launched around Fall. Not that i mind, as long as they keep all the content from Halo 5 and make a decent campaign.

If it doesn't have local co-op it can go fuck itself to death. I still don't own a god damn Xbox One and I own one of EVERY system.

We can be friends. I feel the same that all that would take it back to what Halo multi always had been.

>playing Halo 6 when you haven't played Halo 3, Halo 4 and and Halo 5
What's the point of this?

Ye

Dude stop Phil said it ,343 said it, and I already said it multiple times before Microsoft and 343 will not rush a Halo mainline release just to come out on a new console. What the fuck was Halo 3 and Halo 5? Shut the fuck up and wait until October or November of next year Halo 6 is nowhere near release. Halo is a 3 year dev cycle, its been this since Halo 2.

>2015
>2018

3 years brah

>not owning a xbone for local mp and co-op on TMCC

Early 2018 is not really 3 years brah.

And then we have phil saying this

gamerant.com/halo-6-release-date-2017/

It will be released towards the end of 2018 as every other Halo did.

I really don't give a shit anymore
Halo ended at 3 Or Reach, debatably

Hope you're enjoying Windows 10!

Does anybody even care abut this shit anymore?

An easily cleaned up shit is certainly better than sloppy diarrhea, but you shouldn't want either.

Who knows they might pull an ODST, but a bit longer development. Even if they don't, the beta will probably be in 2017 or early 2018.

Halo 4 was the last good Halo (story wise)

They set up a lot of good shit and threw it all away for 5.

God, 5 might have single-handedly ruined the entire fucking franchise.

This, 5's story is terrible. It wasn't even like the E3 '13 trailer. If it was, it would have been not terrible.

>Halo 4 was the last good Halo (story wise)

The first half of it was just a shitilly made soft reboot of Halo 1. The other half had some good ideas, but was poorly implemented.

>Halo 4
>good storywise
Elites are now enemies...for no explained reason, (inb4 buy the books), the Didact or whatever is hyped as some unstoppable enemy that can move you around like a puppet and apparently you have to be "supercharged" or something to fight it, except the fight is a QTE in which you simply throw him a grenade, something that you could have done before, except this time for no reason he does not throw you away.

>just because you want to play an shooter without auto aim and clunky analog movement means that you have never once ever played console games

why the fuck do you think we demand games on PC? we've been through the console charade and we can't stand it anymore

Stop, Halo is a 3YEAR DEV CYCLE, Halo 6 will be released towards the end of 2018. You really don't know how much MCC damaged Microsoft do you. You really want another broken mess of a Halo game?

I don't but Halo 5 wasn't broken so neither will H6.

>ODST
>Reach

None were 3 years. Reach was actually 1 year. Not saying it won't release late 2018 but you never know because Microsoft is trying to compete with Sony.

The funny thing about 4 is that 343 was still riding on what Bungie had set up in the legendary ending of Halo 3.

Bungie had material left over, that's how 343's first jump into the lore was decent (even if 4 as a game was shit, the story set up so much potential for 5)

And then 5 shit on it. 5 felt like 343's need to be like "nah, this is OUR Halo now. And you don't get King of the Hill"

Seriously fuck 343.

>343
Already dead, it'll launch with most of the content cut and they'll tout that content as free DLC based 343

>Elites are now enemies...for no explained reason, (inb4 buy the books)
It was explained. If you don't care enough to check the books or hell, even spend 5 minutes on halopedia then why do you even care about the story at all?

>you have to be "supercharged" or something to fight it,
That was just a protection thingy against the composer.

>except this time for no reason he does not throw you away.
He was being restrained by Cortana and he was holding you with the force before the grenade exploded.

ODST was an overpriced expansion that used the Halo 3 engine. Halo Reach was a 3 year dev cycle what is 2007-2010 you uneducated fuck?

how do u even know? people can't be this retarded?

Halo 6 will double down on Warzone due to the money they made on REQs.

pls no

i-i like warzone

>more than a year after launch
>still no king of the hill

They ditched Brian Frucking Reeds, it has to be better than 5 and at least we know they won't get the mp wrong

Show don't tell, you can't just make a videogame plot with an infodump, that's taking out the strenght of being a videogame, take Half Life, that games generally is not interrupted with cutscenes, it's as if the plot was an hostage and the player had to pay to get it with books.

If I wanted to READ the story, I would have bought a book, like the Discworld series.

Each medium has its strenght, a book that required you to execute a QTE to finish/continue it, would be stupid.

Or imagine you buy the bluray/dvd of a movie you never watched, and it comes with a 20 pages leaflet that explains how the movie plot has started and that requires you, to understand it, to stop it at time X to read page Y.

Is like the game developer is telling me I have to stop playing the game to enjoy it/understand it.

Out of curiosity I read the first book, but I had played all the other previous Halo games, I even hunted the terminals, but this is silly.

Also the game run had some serious framerate drops, but this is related to gameplay.

I'd rather have BTB focus. Warzone gets boring after a while, fuck their REQ money, they should just make DLC maps paid again and let us buy a season pass. BTB with maps as big as Warzone with 24 players would be sick.

>>not owning a xbone for local mp and co-op on TMCC
I legitimately want an xbone s for this purpose; that and rare replay

>more than a year after launch
>still no Headhunter

I am actually. Your point?

Will it have splitscreen?

>They ditched Brian Frucking Reeds
Sauce? I really need this to be true.

Or they could just not have DLC or microtransactions at all

>a lot can happen in 4 years

Wait for Scorpio announcement so xbone slims go down in price.
Halo 3 in MCC looks like a newly released game. Bundie did a fantastic job with the visuals in my opinion

do people even give a fuck about halo after trash like 4 and 5?

>they should just make DLC maps paid again
Hell no, i actually like the current update system. 3 DLC maps are not worth $10-15, what they should just do is make BTB maps again and stop the map refresh/variation thing and make original maps instead.

Can't happen cause then they'd get no money. Would rather pay for good content personally.

>Wait for Scorpio announcement so xbone slims go down in price
I will

regular xbones already go for $179 in some places but shit I want muh 4k blu ray

yes

This, Headhunter is needed strictly.

>halo 6
>343

People liked that crap? I would rather have Invasion back.

why

That bar is really, really low user.

imagine invasion with battlefront mechanics

>halo 6 campaign starts with chief waking up from cryosleep saying what a bad dream he had

How would you react?

I'd settle for that as well. As long as they actually make quality maps this time.

Halo 5 came out late 2015. So let us assume that they have been creating it while they were making Halo 5 as you said. There is no way they were making it while they made 5 for the entirety of the development. It is much more likely that some time into the development of 5 they starting making 6.

This means a few things. One it means that 6 will likely be a whole lot like 5. It also means that they didn't even spend 3 full years developing the game.

if that means the Spartans 4s and the special snowflake gang from 4 wouldn't exist that would be amazing

This, Halo 3 started development just before Halo 2 released and still came out in the fall of 2007. I can see the same thing happening to Halo 6 after the reception for Halo 5's campaign.

Probably

>phantom dust remake

user, I think you need to read the news.....

If they continue with the cliched AI uprising bollocks, 343 should at least tie it up better than they did with Jul Mdama.
No plagiarising Thunderbirds Are Go either.

post more thicc sangheilis pls

It isn't cancelled brah, just the old version of the remake they were doing got cancelled. Its still up.

Not bad

Couldn't find for my life but everyone's been telling me so for a few months and somewhere a few weeks ago I read that they were looking for a new Lead Writer

Chief better fight Guardians in Halo 6.

Halo: Combat Evolved
>2001
>Xbox
>5.5 million copies solds

Halo 2
>2004
>Xbox
>8+ million

Halo 3
>2007
>Xbox 36
>12.14 million

Halo Wars
>2009
>Xbox 360
>2.62 million*

Halo 3: ODST
>2009
>Xbox 360
>6.35 million

Halo: Reach
>2010
>Xbox 360
>9.87 million

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
>2011
>Xbox 360
>2.43 million

Halo 4
>2012
>Xbox 360
>9.75 million

Halo: The Master Chief Collection
>2014
>Xbox One
>3.13 million

Halo 5: Guardians
>2015
>Xbox One
>5+ million

What went wrong?

Everyone hated the Xbox One reveal which had a massive effect on console sales. Less consoles, less software sales. It's been getting better over the years but it's too late now.

343. That's why they need to copy Bungie for 6. Also Xbone is less popular than 360. But that might change for Scorpio.

youtube.com/watch?v=-kg3yxNsSzk

5 YEARS LATE BRO!!!

>Caring about Xbox
I say this very rarely, but it genuienly has no reason to exist. Every console always had SOMETHING, but Xbone is the exception to that rule. It had KI and Forza once, but we all know what happened there. Also
>Caring about 343 Halo

>But that might change for Scorpio.
Sony is 30 million console sales ahead and gaining since we know XBones sales are down year on year (at least in America, but MS is dead in Europe and Japan), and Scorpio is launching dry with no games in to a market that hasn't embraced 4K. How the fuck are MS gonna catch up?

I maintain Halo 4 was a good entry. 5 put it in the grave

He is going to return in 6. this trailer confirms it: youtube.com/watch?v=ZipoIbBDf-c
and also confirms that they were probably thinking of 6 while doing 5.

I have no desire to build a PC and i want to play Halo/Gears/Forza, now xbox has a reason to exist. It's a cheap and casual W10 box.

Halo 4 has a good campaign.

As bad as 343 Halo is, this game still anal probes 5.

I liked the story more once I found Cryptum and Silentium in my local library and gave them a read.
Also giant land vehicles are my fetish.
>TFW no sandtrap remake with mammoths