With the Wii-U. Nintendo chained us all down, took a mustard coloured shit on our face, smeared it in...

With the Wii-U. Nintendo chained us all down, took a mustard coloured shit on our face, smeared it in, stuck out their middle finger, and said "fuck you. BUY IT. JUST LIKE LAST TIME!"

Those of us who were sane enough to process what happened moved on. I know I will never touch another piece of Nintendo hardware. At least not until it's been out for a couple years and has a well established library of games.

However, there are those who remained under Nintendos cock of power. Those poor souls went out instantly and pre-ordered the Switch. They slurped up every last bit of Nintendos vomit and drank the kool aid again. Some people just don't learn. They can't be taught, they can't be reasoned, and they can't be negotiated with. They're helpless souls aimlessly roaming this planet, waiting for their Nintendo overloads to tell them what to buy next.

Why is it always about antagonising people instead of trying to argument and show how your side is better and shit?
Why do you think gamers want to be policed like voting americans?

New shitposting pasta?

lmao, you fags said the same thing with the Wii U and 3DS

I don't have a side. The Switch is just a joke, and Nintendo is a horrible out of touch company. I think what makes it worse is that there is so much potential at Nintendo for greatness, but they simply cannot achieve it.

>I don't have a side.
>Visible nygger goldface shitpost image

Kill yourself.

This is truth

>Splatoon 2
>Autumn

Switch year one
>Zelda
>Mario
>Splatoon 2
>Mario Kart
>Xenoblade

PS4 year one
>Knack
>Killzone
>TLOU

>ps4's lineup consists of two call of duty clones and a shovelware beat-em-up

>Switch's lineup consists of a console shooter, a casual platformer with no challenge, a port, and 2 cinematic movie-games

How far consoles have fallen.

>Zelda
>cinematic movie-game
N-Nani?

So how long is Sup Forums going to be nothing but threads like this?

Is this your first console launch?

If we're going by the past 5 Zeldas at least.

>entire segments dedicated to 10 hours of dialogue and skipping through text boxes
>cutscenes everywhere
>they won't be skippable either
>if you choose to just skip everything and go right for ganon, the game ends after 1 hour

That's disgusting game design. And shouldn't be allowed to be honest. I stopped supporting sony games like Uncharted and TLOU for that very reason.

I agree about Nintendo being out of touch. They could reach so much farther I'd they'd look at what makes Sony successful. Not making a weak ass console.

Aside from that, they're too comfortable with the little effort they put on the Wii. Most Wii U games felt like older games that were stripped down (Mario tennis, Mario kart w/ trash battle mode, and smash w/o a real single player experience).

This man has such an unfortunate body.

Link Between Worlds proved that there's still hope. And that still stands as the most recent mainline game. Not counting Triforce Heroes.

>Pokemon image

Oh, the irony, especially since Sun and Moon ALSO had 6 hours of cutscenes laden between the boring gameplay. All of which were unskippable.

>implying its been this bad before

Switch is coming out in March. I will believe that Mario Odyssey is coming out in 2017 WHEN it's released. So as of now. This is the Switchs line up for 2017

>A port of a Wii-U game (Zelda)
>Another port of a Wii-U game (Mario Kart 8)
>A port of Rayman Legends (a port of a launch title for Wii-U LOL)
>Xenoblade 2 (japanese role playing bullshit no one besides anime fags care about)
>Splatoon 2 (Nintendo literally taking the CoD approach to gaming. Add a few tweaks to an already existing game, repackage it and sell it for $70 new)
>Tons of shovel were crap like the Wii and Wii-U had

Enjoy your $300 Wii-U port machine. And don't forget to buy your $80 pro controller and your subscription fee to play games online! Hopefully in 2018, when Mario Odyssey is released, it will make you feel like you got your moneys worth, because you aren't getting Metroid, a new Smash Bros, a new Mario Kart, or a new Star Fox for a very, very long time.

Meant this post for > (you)

3DS was particularly awful

(you)

it literally is just a $300 port machine

and what makes it worse, is that it's a $400 port machine where I live (Canada)

sounds like every console at launch ever

Is it wrong to get turned on by that pic?

>us
>we
don't even fucking pretend lmao

>I don't have a side
>Post pic which clearly shows you have a side

At least I'm not a fucking poorfag