What went right?

What went right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XI3b_Cc6mBE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not the intro

You mean the trailer when you start the game or the intro sequence?

the beginning of the game where it takes 45 minutes to reach an enemy

Jack is lovable.

If you count Jack as an enemy its more like 20 minutes.

Still terrible though. Wish you could just skip to the Baker dinner scene when you start a new game because that's when the game pretty much begins anyway.

that was the only halfway scary part though
the rest of it is call offff duty

it was cliche and those guys in the vhs were cringey

hillbilly dad chasing you was intense and also actually a game

German dub
youtube.com/watch?v=XI3b_Cc6mBE

Stockholm syndrome from Jack being a daddy to you. The game significantly suffers afterward.

Get severely injured in the room with the hatch right after the supper is interrupted to be babied by him.

Also one of the newspaper clippings RE7 is written by a character from Outbreak, a series we thought was completely forgotten by Capcom.

>Hating on Sewer Gators

Hell, the host was a damn newscaster.

weekend sub pete

It kind of gets pretty shitty pretty quick once you get to Lucas' funhouse. It had a 9/10 first half and a 6/10 second half.

WHAT WAS THAT?

Crazy Jack is the best character in RE history.

Nein.

I'm Redfield

What did he mean by this?

Well as some user sum it up before the game really lacks in the gameplay value since there is no replayability, no secrets and the only choices like giving serum to Mia or Zoe were just there for the sake of being there with no real impact. This game strives to be a spooky horror for the 1st half then it goes for a CoD outlast type of action in the 2nd part which is kinda dumb taking in consideration that the only fight tactic is to run away from the enemy turn around then put a few magazines in the enemy and that's it. The story was kinda unclear in some parts and the whole tanker in the middle of a swamp was just straight out retarded.

Also why the hell wasn't Mia in a state like the Bakers since she has been infected longer ? Evelyn stopping the infection spread? Then why was Zoe not in the same state as rest of her family?

>leg cut off
>don't worry I'll just put some rubbing alcohol on it

Ugh, why don't developers just make it shorter, sweeter, and for like $40 then? Why do they do this faggoty, AAA, millennial, $60 and a season pass, kike shit? It's like The Evil Within; just completely takes a fucking nose dive off the deep end once you reach the city chapters.

your leg doesn't get cut off whatchutalkinabout Willis

>it was cliche

This your first RE game I take it?

I wish there was more jack chasing you

>Mia isn't a fight?

>You don't know how to greentext?

Sure, but she comes literally right before the dinner scene. So the first enemy is more like 18 minutes in instead of 20.

This. I wish the whole game took place in a much larger house with Jack chasing you throughout the whole thing. I was so disappointment when I realized he wasn't coming back after his boss fight.

I was interested in the evil within so much but with getting deeper into the story it started to be a mess and total turn off plus the ending. I fucking hate when you buy a full fucking game and then you are left with a cliff hanger ending, then they announce DLC that is supposed to explain the ending and it does the exactly the opposite. You just end up with side plot and another cliff hanger..... On their forum there is a ton of people trying to "solve" the ending assuming the details like main character succumbing deeper into the madness (on the basis of the posters in his office etc), people praising the devs that they were so inteligent to create such story that you have to assume things to get the ending? That's straight up bullshit. I say they fucked up and now just nod to whatever fans who think they have solved this shit say going all "yea that's what we were striving for" or "yea you got that right , clever boy" while masking their plot holes. Just sad.

Piers decided to be Chris's buttslut and get married to the boulder puncher..

It does though. When Jack chases you into the room with the hatch, if he catches you he cuts your leg off with a shovel and gives you first aid juice to reattach it

60?

The game is only 30 bucks here wtf.

>people paid $40-50 for the REmake
>that can be beaten in 1-4 hours

WOW, WHAT A RIPOFF!

>jack
>the game has actual graphics
>voice acting is pretty good apart from ethans who is fucking horrible, not sure why theres such a quality gap there
>setting
>story (what there is of it) is pretty solid

however there is downsides

>not really much hidden stuff
>molded are incredibly easy to kill if you can aim
>not enough back story on the bakers, they felt kind of hollow
>trying to force 'muh feelings' into a RE game

its not rubbing alcohol, and youd know why it works and what the liquid actually is if you played the game

Everything so far except the boss fights which have always been shitty bullet sponges in resident evil

RE4 and 5 are allright games in many ways but fuck any retard who actually thinks they have a say in whats a good "resident evil" game if they think the action shit is the height of the franchise

RE7 right along with 1/Remake and MAYBE re2 are the RE games that stay true to the franchise and its roots. Go kill yourselves if youre actually whining about DURR BUT MUH ANIME CHARACTERS AND HOW DOES IT TIE INTO THE LORE!11

RE1 was great because it was a fresh thing, RE2 had a fresh cast and a fresh setting, RE7 is fresh again after years of getting used to shitty recurring anime characters and copious amounts of action

Hey I have a playstation move but I have to ask does this work with RE7? because no fucking one will tell me bros.

>story (what there is of it) is pretty solid
>setting

Mate for real? The 1st part is ok, but then they go full fucking retard with a tanker on a swamp (somehow getting there from the sea during flood.....).

>>the game has actual graphics

Yea but only inside the house, like the ambient light only in the house not outside.

And gameplay is just straight forward dumb like

Not him, but I haven't played the game either and just assumed it was liquid green herb juice.

Either way, splashing it all over his left arm like a Rust player seems to be all you need to heal the most dire of wounds to the rest of your body.

Did they change Chris' voice actor again? I really liked how consistent it had been lately.

Also why does he look like he's lost 150lbs

I don't think that's Chris.

Either it's another person pretending to be him, an unmentioned sibling that was never introduced, or his new bride (male) as in

>unlockables
>multiple playable characters
>shitload of secrets and replay value

Yeah, I can't imagine why anyone would try to justify spending full price on REmake and refuse to shill for RE7.

The upcoming RE CG movie doesn't have Sonic as Chris either, even though Mercer is voicing Leon again.

the first 4 hours.

literally everything in resident evil is full retard, and somehow a tanker being washed in is actually a lot more believable than a lot of the stuff thats happened.

also posting screencaps of youtube videos, pls dont

its chemicals mixed with green herbs, if green herbs can heal you in other RE games, why not this one

Game was a solid 6/10 but after the tanker and serum bullshit it went to 5/10 at best. They made all the fuss about Bakers being the main villains, and they seem pretty cool during the gameplay but after the "choice" segment they ditch them completely and go back to being just another resident evil revelations with even worse combat since the game was not really designed for this shit.

I like BIOHA7ARD so much more than RESIDENT EVII.
Not the end of the world but eh.

PT hype.

Although I'm not sure the demo will hold up to a full single player experience.

They copied the Silent Hill demo.