N A N O M A C H I N E S

>tfw you played the game and understand why he says that
top lol

NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE BOY

GO MAKE A RUN TO THE STORE, HUN

I feel like this image can be exploited

xD

Дoбpo пoжaлoвaть в ceмью cынoк

So how did Resident Evil go from survival horror with tank controls to an over-the-shoulder action game to a first person run-and-hide jumpscare simulator, again?

Every single review on the Steam page says the pacing and combat are just like the original games. Lots of backtracking and puzzles. Lots of enemies that you simply can't gun down and must avoid so you don't run out of ammo.

It's literally RE1 but in first person, tons of puzzles that make no fucking sense and your beloved ammo management, at least try the demo faggot

Cuckold

Cuck cuuukcuckuckuckkcuckuck

:ooooooooooo

N I C E A R G U M E N T
I
C
E

A
R
G
U
M
E
N
T

>It's literally RE1 but in first person
How to spot a kid under the age of 18 who never played RE1.

>RE7
>puzzles

look here shills I like the game and all but RE7's "puzzles" are just fucking pathetic.

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY SON

Is he /ourguy/

>Every single review on the Steam page says the pacing and combat are just like the original games
Want to know how I can tell none of those mustard cucks ever played the original games, and at best played REmake HD for the first time in the last 18 months?

>everyones wrong but ME

Credits song is so good
youtube.com/watch?v=SjZUbCpIi_U

Different user. I am 32 and have played every main line and a few spin off RE games. This user is correct in saying that it is very similar to the first game just in 1st person. In fact 7 has more in common with 1 then 4-6 combined.

Why didn't the damn Japs at least try to match their lips with the voice acting? It looks terrible.

literally did NOTHING wrong

That's the intro song.

It's also played at the credits

I'M GONNA GET YA! I'M GONNA GET YA!

This game is very photogenic.

like you

This is how I've thought about it as well. The Baker estate is incredibly similar to the old mansion concept.

NANI!!?!? YAMETE?!?!??!!

YOU BETTER START RUNNIN' BOY

POST IT

so what was his problem?

Fungus

>tfw you knock him down and he immediately grabs you

you didn't eat the din dins

>is a former marine
>has a large healthy family the way God intended
>breadwinner and enjoys time with his family
>welcoming of others into his inner circle
>playful with a sense of humor
>has a bit of a "bad boy" side of him with a sports car and knowledge of drifting techniques; knows how to have fun
>mushroom connoisseur

Is he character of the year? Nay, dare I utter it, is he - lord help me - ... "our guy"?

HEY!

HEY!

YOU BOYS QUIT THAT WHIPPIN'

youtube.com/watch?v=LKmCMqIG2vo

So was this game good?

No

That's Ethan's ride nigga.

Shame

>Lots of enemies that you simply can't gun down and must avoid so you don't run out of ammo.
That's completely untrue. You have more than enough ammo to kill everything in the game unless you have terrible accuracy.

You can't dive, counter-attack or do combo against zombies like in RE6, so it's shit. They don't even let you kick do melee attacks on the enemies, the knife is useless.

The story was terrible

Yes if you're familiar with the atmosphere and art style of RE1 Remake and RE 0 then you'll enjoy this quite well. There are some small jump scares here and there along with a nice first person feel to the environment. I'm enjoying it a lot and I've played through the series recently with high hopes for this installment.

Not him but it's alright. The only two real flaws is it's length and the lack of enemy variety. It feels like refreshing after the laast numbered installments. It also has a lot of funny as fuck moments.

It's not the best, nor the worst. It's somewhere in the middle. It's definitely a formula that has potential, if they fix those two flaws.

Aside from RE7 not having much in common with the original RE, there aren't as many puzzles as you suggest.

Wow that's hilarious. So does it all take place in the same house from the demo?

>Genuinely apologises to you and wants you help his family by kicking the shit out of an elderly woman

He's rad as fuck.

The story sucked, in my opinion

:^)

Бaтя кcтaти вcё вpeмя кaкиe-тo тpaвы пьёт

No.

There's the demo house, then a mansion, then a swam, then a booby trapped farm, then an abandoned ship.

Thats the guest house. The baker compound includes that, the main house, the greenhouse, the old house, Lucas's fuck factory, and its all built on a Salt Mine that is the final actual area you play.

I finished it day one. It's fucking fantastic.

Actually sounds cool, maybe I'll get it.

Why is no one complaining about denuvo?

Memes aside, is it good? Metacritic is split and I trust you faggots more than them

Halfway through my madhouse run. I'd recommend it.

Shat my pants when the car keys were in a locked container on Madhouse.

Ha, found an opening!

FUCK WHAT

it's like a parody

No it's good. This user is a memer.

Yeah madhouse is something else.

Crafty fucks hid a lockpick in the room too. You can still run Jack over but you have to work for it.

DEJA VU
youtu.be/nPw9HIH8D9Y

>Sup Forums shittalks FPS
>The first FPS resident evil game is the best one in the series despite lacking the cool enemies and enviroments of RE2 or RE4
Really activates my almonds

you can't grab a shotgun while old man chasing you

Good parody

>best one in the series

look mom i posted my funny meme again

underrated

is the 4 hour speedrun on a 2nd run without the infinite ammo easy or no? I want to do a 2nd playthrough for the speedrun + 3 heal items max + 3 item box max use.

can you beat the birthday part WITHOUT watching clancy tape? it doesn't make sense how you beat it if you didn't watch it.

Witaj w rodzinie, synu.

>start playing RE6 since I never did and family son is too expensive to me to dive in
>pick Chris
>keep getting to combat areas every 2 seconds with 20 guys an area
>every enemy and box just drops skill points 90% of the time

Is it like this for the other chapters as well? I'll just invest in melee and save up my bullets til the last chapter or something since Chris can kill with one combo and a stomp usually. Also fuck all the guys who keep turning into huge mutants after I kill them normally

>This is what RE has become
And I thought RE5 and 6 was bad

I really hope you don't think 7 is the first fps re in the series you complete fucking retard.

>shitty on rail shooters
>counting
kys

This is why millenials should just shut up. You have no fucking clue about the old re games but oh boy you do have an opinion.

>or RE4

But the environments in RE4 are shit?

Graphical limitations
I'm 26 retard, I dont count arcade crap, I played the on rails island resident evil on the ps1 when I was a kid ffs, you have to be a complete sperg to think its the same gameplay as resident evil 7

That RE for the psx was NOT an onrail shooter my fellow 26 year old friend.

Yeah a 17 year old game is not the same as a new one? Who the fuck would've thought.

who builds this shit

>Graphical limitations

No, i mean, backwards village, castle and Island with dudes wearing dystopian armor is not cool.

Raccoon city and Arklay mountains had the ideal Resident Evil atmosphere.

90% of the people who dislike RE are weebs, I can guarantee it, the other 10% of die-hard tank-control loving retards.

In the year of our lord 2017, I can say without any hesitation, that he is my guy, my senpai, my famalam, my homie. MY AFRO AMERICAN HILLBILLY

who dislike RE7*

a-ha-ha so funny

DEJA VU
youtube.com/watch?v=nPw9HIH8D9Y

Only played till chainsaw duel but i like it, are any of the games after resident evil 5 worth playing? I lost interest in 5 halfway through grinding maps for the handgun.

>90% of the people who dislike RE are weebs

It's also the weebs who defend RE6, they're also the ones who keep talking about waifu shit, so no wonder they would hate RE7.

Both Revelations 1 and 2.