Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VbzJuJKTVM
youtube.com/watch?v=LfLB52t6TDE
youtube.com/watch?v=XAK7JBh0e5g
youtu.be/Fs5g-l0Bcss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>60 dollars
huh? It's literally $28 on key sites, why the fuck would you pay double

Considering Ocarina of Time can be beaten in like 17 minutes, 2 hours for a speed run is pretty damn long.

>speed running
Stick your head in a gas oven and light a match, op.

>2 hours is considered fast

How do I stop pre-ejaculations bros, I can't live with this shame no longer!

RE1, RE2 and RE3 you can do it too. And they was amazing games.

That's longer than average for a Resident Evil game.

youtube.com/watch?v=7VbzJuJKTVM
youtube.com/watch?v=LfLB52t6TDE
youtube.com/watch?v=XAK7JBh0e5g

You're retarded. Hang yourself.

no, baten kaitos 100% is long. 2 hours is nothing

>consoles

its always consoles

>game about exploring, solving puzzles and avoiding enemies
>people are surprised it can be beaten fast if you already know the location of every item, the solution to every puzzle and run away from every single non-mandatory fight

I haven't even played the fucking thing but this is really pushing it. Pretty sure RE1 HD can be beaten in like 90 minutes tops as well.

Yeah but those games are shit.

>That was fast
>Speedrunners beat Ocarina of Time in 15 minutes

H-hyai!!!

Good thing I'm buying this shit used at Gamestop on Friday so I can return it Monday after I beat it for my money back to spend on a good game.

The best game in the series (being REmake, obviously) can be beaten in less than an hour and a half.

I fail to see the problem.

New Vegas can be beat in under 30 mins, it was 60. Whats your point? speed runners break games, no normal person playing the game will beat it in 2 hours.

Still salty you didn't get RE6.5 instead?

(you)

>buy8ng from keysites
>trusting russians with payment info
>trusting cheaper than normal digital downloads

Yeah...after countless attempts of not creating ways of pushing the game to it's limit
Not a literal day after release

Doesn't it have difficulty settings?

Beating games on ez mode is inconsequential.

>Paying $60 for an 8 hour game even.

Hype baited pre-ordering cucks btfo again.

Reminder that you could beat old versions of Morrowind in less than five minutes.

This feels like some kotaku clickbait shit. Is it a former writer or did I miss/never knew that pcgamer is garbage?

I don't think speedrunners could clear OoT in less than two hours right after its release, without knowledge of some game-breaking glitches.

what the fuck are you talking about? there are literal rewards in almost every fucking RE game for beating the game in under 2-3 hours.

I beat REmake in 2 hours 30 minutes like the third time I played it and without using any super sekrit speedrun strategies, you fucking moron

Those are legitimate playthroughs, not glitch runs. RE speed runs actually rely on pure skill.

Hm.

>speedrunners

glad it wasn't talking about normal people

If you're not autistic, it's about 8h long.

>speedrunning

And what about those initial playthroughs, or 100% playthroughs?

Original RE is incredibly short wether you're speed running it or not.
Regardless, it's an amazing fucking game

What does Chris showing up at the end of the game segway into?

>tfw Resident Evil Vendetta is a better Resident Evil VII than Resident Evil VII

...You don't seriously think REVII is a "true" RE game, do you, Sup Forums...?

youtu.be/Fs5g-l0Bcss

I hate you retards.
Then we get god awful drawn out games that should be a fraction of the length. With no more real content, bosses, story or anything.
>see every jrpg ever made.
Taking a family of 4 to the movies costs about the same before popcorn user. And that's 2 hours not 10. And you can resell the game if it's a monetary issue. Or just wait for a pricedrop or steam sale.

>buying stolen keys.
Why not just wait a week for the fucking crack user? At least piracy is victimless.

It's $60