CMON MARIO JUMP

CMON MARIO JUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uH2dM_LLKJg
youtube.com/watch?v=ebk-y2FdAEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is real-world 3D milk the secret to passing between dimensions at will?

I really wanted to play that game as a kid.

Jesus that face is terrifying

No, it was just a red herring to keep us from finding out about the real secret, which is gathering speed for 12 hours.

The milk on his mustache makes it look like her has huge teeth.

CLEAN IS BETTER THAN DIRTY AND DIRTY'S MEANER THAN CLEAN

>good video game commercials won't exist again

>Mario grows huge in a milk commercial and literally stomps shit in giant form
>this later becomes canon in New Super Mario Bros

fucking milk predicted the future

The Smash Brothers commercial and the Banjo-Kazooie fruit rollup ones were great too.

>See this commercial
>Always knew what part of wet dry world it was from

youtube.com/watch?v=uH2dM_LLKJg

>like they were even good to begin with
They're so bizarre. How can you like them?

Those kids were living in a trash heap

I remember always wanting to play NSMB when it first came out just because I wanted to finally become the big mclargehuge mario that old commercial always showed me

never did actually play that game now that I think about it

man I miss when devs would get creative with ads because they couldn't sell them by just showing some CGs

youtube.com/watch?v=ebk-y2FdAEQ

The only reason I wanted to play Zelda when I was 5 was because my mom bought Nintendo Cereal.

Nintendo's merchandising game was incredible back in those days. I had bed sheets, a lunch box, a book bag, a number of children's books, toys, and shirts with Nintendo characters or logos on them.

Nintendo food was certainly """my shit""" back in middle school

>Two different natural & artificial flavors.

Ugh, this cereal was gross. You aren't missing much if you never tried it.

>Princess Toadstool Cherry
haha

Side note: my first conduct referral that came with an at-home beating was from some cunt screaming to the proctor about how I made a joke regarding opening the Toadstool can, which was "I just popped Toadstool's cherry before Mario", she probably had a 3DO

I ate it, it was alright, just a low-budget Trix that tasted more like Kix, but if you notice the borderline-store brands involved (Ralston, Shasta, etc.), Nintendo was still a fledgling brand that couldn't get the likes of Post or Coke in on their marketing, either because video games were still too unstable a market, or they wanted more money than what was profitable

I wonder how a mushroom flavored soda would taste.