The next Metroid game will be developed by From Software

Mark my words.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zHfXYEgWYUM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds good.

It's happening.

Didn't they said they are making a sci-fi game and everyone is thinking armored core?

We know Miyazaki's doing something weird and something standard
That could qualify as weird
It would definitely qualify as something that would shut this board down for a week

that would be sick

You know that is two meme suggestions put together but I think this one could actually work.

>The only relevant issue actually was whether it would be Prime. Can't give a shit less if it's by retro or from studios
where's the brrooffs

>"Ok now that were free of dark souls and have the money to do whatever we want, what do you guys wanna do?"

>Let's develop a sequel game for a under powered meme console where we'll have very little control over what we do"

>"Everyone ok with that?....good, ok, lets do it.

It would be preeeeddy sick tho

youtube.com/watch?v=zHfXYEgWYUM

As in literally make me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

Well the rumors have been saying it's at least NOT retro...could be possible

>2010

They're not poor anymore.

fuck this shit. Are you seriously saying that you wouldn't want a fucking badass Metroid game because of CORPORATE LABELS? FUCK YOUR SHIT UP RIGHT NOW.

samefag

Metroid is known for its shooting and its platforming, especially fasted paced platforming with the speed booster, but also very vertical platforming with the space jump and wall jump.

>I know let's get those guys who make the mediocre slow paced action games where you never ever platform
>Brilliant!!!

>implying a high level dev team can't LEARN

They're going to make what they want. They have fuck you money. Why the fuck would any established studio with heaps of cash want to develop for a ip they don't own?

Do you not understand how money works?

>mediocre

we can clearly tell youre just a whiny faggot.

>What is a collaboration?

Prime wasn't heavy on this and it still worked. The level design is arguably more important which From would nail

>tfw was thinking how awesome that would be not two days ago

Pretty sure they literally said they were doing Armored Core.

>implying fanhood doesn't exist within the game development industry
>implying they wouldn't want to get to know some of the first party dev teams and experience at big N

Do you even know how to into passion and business?

I'm not saying they couldn't (maybe), but why the fuck would you pick From of all devs? That's a stretch. I think a Mikami/Nintendo collab would work better.

>prime
>worked
It was good, but just that. Certainly not the direction the series should take.

fairly sure Retro is working on the next Metroid, we haven't heard from them in 3 years afterall.

>Dark Souls combat with morph ball replacing rolling

GIVE ME MORE ARMORED CORE FIRST AND THEN YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE

also maybe echo night beyond 2

>Metroid
Obe1 and Dale confirmed it wasn't retro

who and who and where?

Nigger those games received UNIVERSAL acclaim. They still stand up. I go back to them and play them. They stand the test of time. They are platinum level classics.

They are conspicuously high up there

Jesus christ. Stop embarrassing yourself. Putting aside for a second that almost all third party developers are staying the fuck away from the Switch until it's a success, do you think that From's parent company is going to give away free money to nintendo?

>muh passion
It's 2017. It's about money. All the time. Stay away from ip/profit-sharing conversations in the future. It hurts my head to think someone is this stupid.

I'm talking about the franchise, and direction. I don't want another Prime. People want a good game as opposed a bad game, so they'll say "I want Prime 4" (since Other M tricks people into thinking Metroid can't work as a TPS), but the series deserves better than another rehash.

>It was good, but just that.
Please never get into Game design.
Or reviewing

Anything that would let you have even the smallest impact on video games would be damage.

>it plays just like Other M
>cut scenes and voice acting just like Other M
>hailed as a masterpiece by cancerous fromfags and metroidfags

Please let this happen so I can die.

>Alphabetical order

A new true Metroid title with the bonus that it'd be perceived as the next in the soulsborne lineage.

Would be a system seller for many, I could see nintendo making a sweet deal for this

I have to admit. I am on the fence with the Switch, but if this does happen, it's a day one buy for me. Aside from amazing combat systems, From is pretty good with level design and sense of scale. All of which are needed for Metroid.

How come people always forget that From Software is owned by Kadokawa Games? Do you enjoy being wrong all the time?

You faggots think they have the resources to do an Armored Core/dark fantasy multiplatform game under Kadokawa and the two contracted From Software exclusives for Sony?

Are you guys out of your fucking minds?

This. Kadokawa is nearly as big as Konami. You think they're going to make an exclusive for some shitty Nintendo console at this point?

Hell, I doubt they'll work with Sony after they finish Bloodborne 2/King's Field VR (though they might because they have a VERY LONG history together)

>not the shoop with cum on her face

I don't have that one, post it

I hope not. I hope they do less sequels. Miyakazi is at his best when he's not developing sequels and isn't tied down and has creative freedom he needs to make a game great.

Wouldn't have to be Prime.

>tfw armored core is a ps4 exclusive

Even if they continued from after Fusion, the entirety of what the story has become opens up so many opportunities to be creative.

It's practically a new start. You have Samus on the run from the government that wants her dead so that they can become the ultimate force in the universe, or at least a very small section of the government that is abusing their power and resources.

There is so much to work with in this that it's crazy not to do something with it

how is metroid weird? it's pretty much the most generic sci fi you can get

weird that he would be working on it, I mean.

Do you not know how massive From Software is?