twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you, Luna is a goddess in every way

>not liking women that are older than you to fulfill your nee-san fantasies

Who's the loser now?

>she's sees your dick
PEWNEY JUST LIKE YOURS

>24 years old
Basically an old hag

well technically he was older than her when they got married since she died at 24 and he died at 30

>Not liking older women
What a gay.

>I note that neither of them were alive for this wedding

When user gets out of puberty he'll realize how stupid he is.

Older women are generally much better at operating the ram rod.

Look up hugh jackman and his wife lmao

>not desiring older women after being tainted by one at a vulnerable age

Isn't she only 2 years older?

So when Noctis was one year old she was three times as old WTF

my gf is 6 years older than me

good thing they didn't fuck when Noctis was 1 then or did they?

He should've fucked Iris

24? That's fucking it? The way OP was bitching I thought she was like 27 or 29.
4 Year difference, whoopty fucking do.

She's just 4 years older. Prompto is chasing a woman 6 years older than him.

A pussy's a pussy.

Of course, saying something like this about a human being is terrible, because human beings also got personality, desires, values, intellect, self awareness etc etc etc..

Which leads to A good brain with a pussy's is a good brain with a pussy.

>marrying an old hag when he's already got a superior waifu trained in the art of caring and pleasing a man

What a loser indeed.

>fighting two daemons and magitek assassins in the middle of the wilderness at night
>"THATS IT IVE JUST THOUGHT UP OF A NEW RECIPE"

A N C I E N T
N
C
I
E
N
T

Noctis and Prompto are both 20 and the girls they are after are all older than them.
Luna is 24, Cidney is 26 and Aranea is 30.

4 years is a big difference. It means she was already in high school before you even had your first erection. That's kind of messed up.

>yfw married a cute girl that already had a son

I know I'm a cuck, but I was in no position to choose, so used goods was the only way.

How much of a late bloomer are you?

I mean, putting aside that even infants can have erections, I'm going to assume you meant ejaculation?

So are they just both ghosts that got married in the after life? Does life just go on after that or is everyone just dead at this point and everyone is living in the after life?

It's literally whatever you want it to be. I prefer to think the bros died too and everyone is chilling in the afterlife.

If you say so, bro.

There's so many people out in the world :^)

I'm a fat office worm and I'm doing nothing about it. I'd never score a cutie like her other way otherwise

I am married to an older woman and can confirm this. I've never been fucked harder than when she climbs on top.

>Not implanting your seed within Iris before sacrificing yourself
What a waste of a fucking royal bloodline with powers

You're not a cuck. Being a cuck is being with a woman and then taking her back after she cheated, got pregnant and raising that kids as your own.

14 years difference here
what do I win

Daemon Slayer Iris is 1 year older than Luna was when she died.

How do you think Gladio would have liked that

On the one hand, he's fucking your sister. On the other hand, he's the king you're sworn to protect which you take seriously

But he ok with it.
He asked Noctis to pick up flowers for Iris and said something about "older brother's blind eye" when you chose Iris photo at the end.

I chose the 4 bros around the Regalia

Fuck. I was sure I won with 12 but you got me.

She is milf?

Older woman is great. Well unless you're 40 user.

Which remind me how fucking old are you. I'm not calling every 20y.o. who hate older woman a faggot, but those making a post about it deserves it.

Still impressive, what's your story?

>Much older
Luna is 24 to Noctis' 20. It's pretty much the difference between a senior dating a freshmen. If you're gonna complain about an age difference between characters, I thought you were gonna mention Prompto (20) chasing after Cidney (26).

Speaking of ages, anyone else think that Ignis and Gladio were supposed to be mid 20s to late 20s instead of early 20s?

Gladio looked grown in his first Brotherhood flashback yet he was only 13 and is only 23 in game.

Are you hairy user? There's a girl's market for bears.

>FFXV really was the story of Maria and Draco from FF6 opera

youtu.be/1Qm4RdKlWgU

>freaking out this much just because of a 4 year difference
Who gives a shit if she's hot and has a rocking body because of those hips

>but I was in no position to choose
You always have a choice user, always.

>nomura wanted it to be a musical
could it be?

Some 13 year olds can look like that

>Speaking of ages, anyone else think that Ignis and Gladio were supposed to be mid 20s to late 20s instead of early 20s?

Yup, surprised me greatly when I found out they were 22 and 23. They certainly act a lot more mature than Prompto and Noctis despite not being much older

I'm still made something like that wasn't in the game.

Also I love that artist.

youtu.be/yMoU7-KstiU
youtu.be/aiAmAcaDQrM

I think they were probably written older at first and then brought down. I know Episode Duscae is no longer canon but Gladio had a line in that demo that made me think that he was like 26.

Noctis/Luna were kind of based from Selene and Endymion as well. They can only be together when Endymion turned into a god. Selene has 2 dogs too.

>Selene was the Goddess of the Moon, and it's personification in Classical Mythology. In many ways, she and her brother Helios took the places of Nyx and Hemera. Helios, Selene, and Eos, were the three siblings who effectively ruled the changing of the hours.

>That night Selene went to Zeus and asked if Endymion could be granted eternal youth and eternal life. She remembered her sister Eos' bad luck with mortal's and eternal life, and had no wish to be left with a grasshopper
>Zeus granted Selene's wish, and Endymion slept on for eternity, smiling in his sleep. And no wonder. He dreamed that he held the moon in his arms, but it was more than a dream, because Selene bore fifty daughters to Endymion - all beautiful, pale, and sleepy.

>ENDYMION was a handsome shepherd-prince loved by the moon-goddess Selene. When Zeus offered him his choice of destinies, Endymion chose immortality and youth in eternal slumber. He was laid out in a cave on Mount Latmus in Karia (Caria) where his lunar lover would visit him each night.

maybe it's both

Something like Somnus (Instrumental) or Love Lost would have fit the atmosphere more tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=ifUGf5ow1e0&t
youtube.com/watch?v=ieAQ1zhyRr8

so wait, Noctis dies and he marries her in the afterlife?

fucking hell what a shitty ending

It's a "what could never have been" tragedy you philistine

I don't want tragedy

Why can't games have happy endings?

she was so bland and boring, but i guess thats all soulless gooks can come up with

>has power to change past events,
>instead of saving father or bride, goes cocobolo racing.

he is not a loser, he is dumb...

You can interpret it as however you like. Most people seem to see it as the afterlife though and both of them are somewhat in the astral realm.

Because the other FF games already had that.

how is that shitty?

That marriage is arranged, it is a political [more likely divine] move.
He is just mind controlled by greater powers

If you're talking about Umbra's power, I don't think that's exactly what going on there.

because there needs to be more heartwarming romance in vidya. I'm tired of tragic romance

P O T T E R Y

Uh what? No he doesn't. Umbra isn't time travel, he's being shown memories of the past, when you go back to Lucis through Umbra it's actually you seeing something that is a memory of when you were in Lucis.

Her retirement check.

and they say re7 is scary

yea right, keep telling yourselves that.
we are not reliving memories, definitely changing stuff [like cactucar in the pick up truck.]

besides how will you explain the carnival?
how does it fit in the reliving memories?

No matter how you sugar coat it, that mechanic is a lame time-travel and it is stupid.

Aw yeah, nigga!

It's his final vision of what life could have been before he dies. It's his "final fantasy".

Shit is literally called Memories.

>flavor of the month slut
>goddesse

>not being a lolito

You need to re-read the Umbra blurb my dude. This is what the game tells you and I'd rather go by something that's in game canon that what an user on a Chinese picture board speculates what's happening.

>Maria..........

>DRACO, LOVE,
>WE WERE NEVER MEANT TO LIVE THIS LIE!

>Then I will die
>Sooner than see you gone
>I'm gonna go down swingin',
>Ears are ringin'.....

>Then, from the ground, came the most awful sound,
>And I saw her then,
>Maria lying there
>Someone had stabbed her and
>Her time was at an end,
>And then I ran and ran and ran and RAN!

>BLOOD ON THE STREET,
>NOW YOUNG DRACO SHALL MEET WITH HIS FATE!!

>O Maria,
>Now it's clear...
>Broken through the pain and the fear
>Before too long,
>I'll be with... you.....

oh shit

The game literally tells you it's memories.

the carnival isn't even part of the story, you access it from a separate menu on the title screen

I've been listening to distant worlds recently and specifically the opera a lot, and keep thinking man this is a cool concept they should make the story in the opera a full game, maybe subconsciously I noticed similarities

>game tells you they are "memories"
>game lets you change , update, manipulate "memories" for future convenience
>game adds "memories" that were not there in the first place.
>game doesn't let you manipulate main and important "memories" with no explanation at all.
and you are defending this?

WHAT DID YOU DO

True, but both parties seem to want it anyway. It's not like they're complete strangers, they've met before

which makes it worse,
how and when Noctis goes to carnival?
where does it fit in the story.
Is it a memory?
Some dream in the limbo?
Or he just ates wrong mushrooms and has a long weird trip.
What is it all about.
not to mention timed event in a single player game.

This is bad game design guys, bad game design.

It says what it says.
Not him, but I just really feel the romance between Noct and Luna. Yeah, I know it was arranged but the game tells you that they do kind of feel that way about each other, but I just didn't feel it.

Uh you know the whole point of going back as memories is that in the present canon you've already done the stuff in the past, you aren't actually changing anything because it's not time travel. The whole point is that it's presented as if you've already done those things in the past, hence they are memories.

Mind controlled and manipulated since childhood.
It is not even has to be magical, you can do it in real world too.

No it isn't, it's just a non canon event for fun because fucking square Enix cafe is there, just like fighting SE CEO in the mystery disc.

You have to come up with supporting evidence for your assertions

Where in game does it suggest Luna and Noctis are mind controlled? I mean unless you literally mean them being told to get married is mind control, which is the lamest form of mind control but true

They met as kids and became friends

it is called bad game design....
You already knew what happened, go back with all your future items and knowledge.
Do things in your favour with your future knowledge, gear and experience .

If this ship happened with limited lvl, gear, items, I might buy it.

But the moment you went back with your Kingsglaive attire, it became a lame time travel gimmick with a lamer excuse

nah, just speculating

>Noctis and Luna suffering for years just wanting to see each other again
>Resort to a space dog for communication
>They finally meet eyes in Altissia
>Shit goes down before they have the chance to talk
>Luna dies on their reunion
>Noctis wakes after receiving his ring in the worst possible way
Jesus christ, I thought she was going to be with us forever. That said, is it me or does Altissia feel rushed as fuck? Hopefully later chapters aren't like this. Maybe I should've waited for those story patches they talked about.

You're taking it too seriously. Considering they straight up say that they've had the Kingsglaive outfits for a while and wonder if they still fit, you can reasonably say that they probably had them with them the whole time.

>what is ff9

>That said, is it me or does Altissia feel rushed as fuck? Hopefully later chapters aren't like this. Maybe I should've waited for those story patches they talked about.

It is rushed as fuck and it only gets more rushed from there on