Things that made you cancel your preorder

Why would I cancel my preorder? Sounds retarded.

>Zelda pulling out the Master Sword

I agree, it is retarded.

The sword is rusted as shit and probably breaks.
Probably lost all of it's power which is why it is able to be pulled out by anyone.

>Game does something you arent used to seeing
>It must be retarded

your autism is showing user

don't you worry, by the look of it, she's commiting seppuku

No its the final ganon fight and she about to throw it to Rink

>ruin a formula that's worked for over 30 years because "muh feminism"

yes it is retarded and it's enough to make me prefer to simply not play the game. nier is coming out the exact same day as Zelda

GUYS
WHAT IF
>Select file name, and name your file (you'll always be called link but whatever)
>Zelda 1 easter egg
>Enter name Zelda
>Get hard mode/play as zelda

if only

Master sword wasn't introduced until Link to the past. 26 years ago. and wasn't used in every game since then.

That in 2017 Bintendo thinks Unity tier graphics and art direction are acceptable. Sad!

You sound fucking stupid LOL

>girl does something, anything at all of importance
>"M-MUH FEMINISM"

see, NOW your autism is showing

This game has crazier filters than Plumbers Don't Wear Ties.

Get it?

Why would you want to play as an ugly girl?

How ugly Zelda is in general

shes returning it

>Master Sword gets rusted/damaged during the combat with the guardians
>Link gets defeated in combat
>taken to the place where you start the game to heal by Zelda
>Zelda also takes the sword to the Great Deku tree so it can heal (that is the screenshot you see, not her pulling the sword, but placing it there)
>100 years pass
>Link wakes up
>Has to find the Master Sword (which will also be healed) in order to defeat Ganon

i just don't want to play a game where zelda pulls out the master sword.

i don't remember the plot of any zelda game besides "link gets the master sword, stabs ganon and saves zelda".

that's all people want from these games. that's all i want from these games. that's what works in these games.

this trend of women going through the hero's journey in everything from star wars to tv to vidya is just getting boring. i'm half expecting link to die and for Zelda herself to become the new Hero of Time or some shit.

i'm not even gonna be fucking surprised. I thought the Jewpanese were immune to this shit but clearly I'm wrong.

>preordering games ever.

Because I feel like one

>not taking advantage of Amazon Prime 10% preorder discount
>not preordering PC keys and saving like $30 on brand new games

>>ruin a formula that's worked for over 30 years because "muh feminism"
What the fuck are you talking about, the game isn't even out yet we have no clue why she has the Master Sword.
I hate SJW culture more than most on this neo/v/af board but your being retarded

Nah, one of the split-second cutscenes shows the new Link with the still-damaged Master Sword.

Someone's gonna have to repair dat shit, yo.

>Feeling like an ugly girl

How pathetic.

>Preordering in the first place

hello reddi*tor retard

Then why are you getting pissy about the plot of a game nobody knows because it isn't fucking out yet? What if Zelda is actually putting the Master Sword back? What then?

lol this thread is dumb.

>assuming shit based on an image with literally 0 context to why she's doing that

inb4 400+ replies

why are you arguing with spergs, user?

user-kun likes boys, doesn't he?

annnd Sup Forums just in time to derail this thread into 500+ replies

Oh, I see. You're gay.

Well that explains the mental illness and general delusions.

>I-It's only the beta!
>T-They'll fix it!

>not agreeing with feminism is Sup Forums

how about /common sense/
retard

She's clearly committing sudoku

>Master Sword is constructed by the goddess Hylia
>Zelda is a direct descendant of Hylia
>WOW WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS ZELDA HOLDING THE MASTER SWORD?

>OMG SJWS NEED TO STOP CENSORING CREATORS! FASCISTS!

>SLIGHT FEMINISM IN MYYY GAME? THEY BETTER DROP THIS SHIT

You have a point. I think I'll stop and go PLAY VIDEO GAMES instead.

Those memes don't apply to what that user said. He wasn't saying it was a bug.

It's clearly a bug though.

But that's from 100 years in the past when the guardians were activated (as he is fighting some guardians during that cutscene with zelda). This is indicated by most of the guardians being rusted and covered with moss/grass in the gameplay footage we have seen.

He probably gets defeated in combat (mortally wounded, but not dead) and is put into that cryostasis machine by Zelda is what I meant.

How did you manage to decipher that from his post?

honestly I'd be able to tolerate Zelda pulling out the master sword if they just made her a boy

The Master Sword is not a Sword In The Stone. There is not one destined hero.
The sword accepts anybody it deems worthy. Zelda would most certainly be among the worthy.

>at some point in the past a Link and Zelda fugged
>Their descendants were both courage and wisdom incarnate
>This allows a Zelda to wield the Master Sword
>it also allows Ganon to easily get the Triforce and fuck shit and become Calamity Ganon or some shit
>Link is actually a prince who was frozen 100 years ago

>I just want the same regurgitated plot every game new ideas scare and offend me
Literally the cancer killing Nintendo. I bet you like NEW Mario games too.

Pretty fucking stupid reason to not buy a game you'd otherwise enjoy.

Not as stupid as "Muh censorship" because Zelda holding the master sword Is unheard of, but still a very fucking stupid reason all the same.

Glad you're denying yourself a good experience. Maybe one day you'll mature.

Her past self made the damn thing. You are retarded.

Holy shit is that nose for real?

It's called Legend of Zelda for fuck sake.

>Fell for the feminism meme
>Calls others immature

Sad!

>this thing that has happened a few times in the last few years is BORING
>this thing that has happened over and over and over for decades is how it should continue until the end of time

okay user

>tfw this Zelda wants to the end the reincarnation cycle between all the TriForce users

It's finally happening. The title actually being relevant.

She held the sword in Wind Waker.

I spit out my soda when I saw that.

Nintendo really is SJW tier now.

I remember you retards claiming it was only NoA.

Is this the new "Sonic's arms are not blue!" autism?

>i don't remember the plot of any zelda game besides "link gets the master sword, stabs ganon and saves zelda".

Legend of Zelda
Legend of Zelda Adventure of Link
Majora's Mask
Link's Awakening
Oracle of Ages/Seasons
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks
Four Swords series technically but its just replace Master Sword with Four Swords.

>I don't remember the plot of any zelda game besides "link gets the master sword, stabs ganon and saves zelda"

Then you were never a knowledgable fan to begin with if that's all you think the series is.

>hating Zelda in any way
Fuck you man, I hope she's in the game more

So they stole the plot from som?

>le sonic autism on the same level of hating SJW shit

Did you just misgender my emotional state?
To the gulag with you

>Zelda, a character who's arguably as important as Link in the lore, grabbing the Master Sword is now feminism.
You have to go back.

>Turning Zelda ugly
>All but confirmed she's playable

They really did want the western audience.

All we need now is gay romance.

ITT: Gay autists.

There's nothing wrong with feminism either way.

yeah it is retarded

it would be like Ganon fighting with the master sword

that's not supposed to happen

At least I'm not a feminist lol

This

pretty sure they said Zelda is playable through the amiibo

I would pull my master sword out for zelda if you catch my drift

That's my goy right there.

Lore folks. The Master Sword was originally Hylia's. Since she's the goddess incarnate, there's no reason she shouldn't be able to pick it up.

Since the game has weapon degradation and will probably want you to use various bullshit you pick up the entire way through it, I'd guess the busted master sword will be your shitty backup weapon that never breaks, and then there will either be a side-quest very late-game to fix it or it will get fixed for story reasons for the final battle or something.

What is a som?

Is this true? Because I'll buy the amiibo right away if thats the case. I hope she has cute underwear.

>m-muh sjw
But you're not triggered, right?

that's what it literally is
people thriwing shitfits over insignificant things with little bearing on plot or gameplay

HANDS OFF MY SWORD YOU SLUT

>Posting a screencap of an SJW propaganda movie

I rest my case.

Wtf are you on about? I never mentioned feminism in my post, because its irrelevant.

If you stop yourself from buying a game you'd otherwise enjoy because of petty nonsense like censorship or because zelda is holding the master sword, then yes. You're very immature. Your issue with the game has nothing to do with how it actually plays and will only affect your experience negatively if you allow it to.

Thats very immature. Because I'm a spiteful person I'm quite glad people like this don't get to enjoy their hobbies over petty stuff like this, it amuses me to no end. Pride and hubris literally prevents people from enjoying entertainment. How fucking crazy is that? lol.

there's nothing wrong with zelda wielding a sword but her pulling out the master sword is retarded.

If the Master Sword has lost its power, it has also probably lost the ability to seal itself off from being picked up by anyone. It's not like it had to be Zelda who did it. I'm sure anyone who happened upon the busted ass thing would have been able to pick it up. It's obviously not in the best shape.

I don't claim to have PTSD from reading twitter posts, so no.

i might be an autistic gay man who voted for Donald Trump but at least I'm not a whore for Nintendo

Does the trailer even show her fighting with it? The act of grabbing the Master Sword isn't sacrilege.

But you sure are angry about a woman. Unreasonably angry.

>Not being a whore for Nintendo

You're not welcome here.

>Nintendo fell for the SJW meme in 2002
HOW? THERE WASN'T EVEN AN SJW MEME BACK THEN REEEEEE

It's like people willfully blocked this out of their mind. Zelda is and always has been literally a descendant of the very fucking goddess who even allowed the master sword to even be a thing.

Why should she not be able to hold it?

why do you retards always make shit up

(you)

Sword of mana I guess.

Well since I lost my fucking job, I don't care if I go to jail, so here goes nothing:

Zelda hasn't been seen once in anything so far. This was supposed to be saved as a twist near the end, but the girl you see is actually the hero of time before Link was awakened and she is Link's sister. However, she failed to stop Ganon and save Zelda, so Link was awakened to replace her. The crying scene is where her hometown got destroyed by Ganon's minions. She knocks Link out and is the one to put him to sleep, in case she fails against her fight with Ganon, which she does, she gets killed by him, leaving Zelda in Ganon's hands, frozen for 100 years. The old guy asking you to save his daughter is Zelda's father, on his deathbed from old age since 100 years has passed. Aonuma thinks this will be the most impactful Zelda to date storywise because it chronicles one of the Hero's of time dying.

Being angry isn't the same as getting triggered.

Getting triggered is having a panic attack and flashing back to traumatic moments.

the scene is from the end credits. Link dies in the final battle vs Ganon, and Zelda is putting the sword back to rest for him