What's Sup Forums opinion on this game?

what's Sup Forums opinion on this game?

youtube.com/watch?v=VzECvoI_yVU

Other urls found in this thread:

vg247.com/2017/01/25/ghost-recon-wildlands-the-pros-and-cons-of-multiplayer-co-op/
youtube.com/watch?v=iwsKSo2JHpA
youtu.be/Tc4psq0LEFU
youtube.com/watch?v=dDvFy-9aOBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tom clancy can't make good games anymore

Tom Clancy is dead, user.

looks and plays like shit, but on the other hand my best friends wants me to buy it so we could play it together
i hate this.

Point still stands.

the division all over again

Looked shit on initial reveal, looks even worse now.

It's just bland and unoriginal -extremely generic gameplay style

>how often can we recycle the exact same games before people stop buying our trash

The only thing which came to mind while watching this.

Except it's not like there other games

I registered for the closed beta a long time ago and recently I got an email telling me the closed beta is happening. That's all it fucking said.

Third person Farcry with co-op.

its fun with friends

Is this going to be a weird MMO like the Division or is it just going to be a co-op game with a stary and no weird online elements?

the game has no pvp

but division is way different from its mmo-ish grind loot aspect and bullet sponge enemies

this is tactical go eliminate target / get objective / rescue ghost recon type game

apparently map is huge like in GTA with a lot vehicles

what it really lacks is decent pvp i believe because nothing to do once you've done all the missions

nah its more like skyrim with guns and coop

put pvp in it and we have the next H1Z1

any confirmation from ubi and I might get it

vg247.com/2017/01/25/ghost-recon-wildlands-the-pros-and-cons-of-multiplayer-co-op/

so it will be some pseudo tps-mmo raid shit like division?

There are no w*men in main squad, am I rite?

Full Blown Bomba

>and we have the next H1Z1
>implying that was in any way a good fucking game
what is wrong with you?

What does this sash pin thing represent?

>put pvp in it and we have the next H1Z1

>ironically saying this like it's a good thing

It's a division clone in the jungle with no pvp, it's not looking too hot honestly.

i want it to be good because I love co op games.

>3rd person trash

isn't it discount MGSV, especially with all the chopper trips

honestly it looks like fun. I know I know Sup Forums will hate that because they don't understand having fun anymore but I can still feel fun and I think I'll have fun playing it.

there are no stats, enemies die in 1-2 bullets
>division clone

I mean come on man, you aren't even trying and now I look like a shill defending this. There are plenty of real reasons to hate this game don't make shit up. It's 3rd person, vehicles honestly look like they'll drive like crap which I'm really hoping it isn't like watch dogs I won't buy it if it is.

well that explains it then

holy shit why are you guys so triggered

I want the game to be good and not just another clone of something but its very similar in gameplay thats why I compared it

The devs seem dedicated to making a fun game, and so far they seem pretty competent if the trailers and gameplay doesn't lie. There are tons of scrubs whining about a fantasy "downgrade" already, but this is just because of the ubisoft hate circlejerk. It's a different studio than The Division and most other recent shit games. Take a look at a few trailers and videos, the stealth gameplay one being the newest official one.

youtube.com/watch?v=iwsKSo2JHpA

Honestly, I have hope, and I'm rooting for a fun, seamless tactical shooter to toy around with for a long time.

breast cancer awaremess

>enemies die in 1-2 bullets
it takes 20 bullets to kill someone.

Footage from the beta version, was deleted but if you can find it it shows enemies are bullet spunges
youtu.be/Tc4psq0LEFU

Division 2.0, can't wait for ubisoft to be bought out by vivendi and fucked in the ass.

It looks bad and bland, an extremely watered down socom/rb6 raven shield

And no we don't have an ubisoft hate circlejerk I am aware of - RB6 siege was incredibly well received here

Everything shown so far looks very promising.

Yes, I know, it's Ubisoft.
But they're really redeeming themselves lately with Watch Dogs 2, R6:Siege, Steep and AC Syndicate.

>Every gameplay I see enemies die in 1-2 bullets
>Well that's not true I'll just send you a video that's blocked as evidence

???????

I don't know why but I am hyped for this game. First time since AC2.

Is the hype justified, will it be good? I know Ghost Recon map titles have been spotty but I think this one has potential.

>I just want to play a Latina with Catrina makeup and exterminate a cartel and anyone else who gets in my way.

>video isn't evidence if it's blocked

you know you can circumvent youtube blocks right? enemies are bullet sponges that is indisputable fact.

beta comes out soon find out if it's worth it then. Don't ever ask the opinion of Sup Forums they will shit on any game and say it'll die in a few weeks.

Gay pride, the lead designer is gay.

support our gay troops (but not the other ones)

Did you just call Syndicate redeeming..?

I am ready to operate and
>remove taco

I didn't play the most recent Ghost Recon garbage, but I loved Advanced Warfare 1&2.

I didn't play The Division because number-based damage in a TPS looks retarded. I played a bit of Siege, but I'm looking forward to a single player Tom Clancy experience. I'm still mad there was no HD port of Blacklist to xb1/ps4 or that it's not even backwards compatible.

So, this game looks great, it looks like a more tacticool Just Cause. I've seen plenty of good gameplay recently, it's launching in a month and a half.

yeah, even I have to call that one bull shit. I wanna say for honor is redeeming them but p2p made it trash.

>I don't know why but I am hyped for this game
Fucking same
like I don't think it'll be terrible, since they got red storm and the other ubisoft team that handled the older ghost recons and shit, but I'm wary since ubisoft loves their cookie-cutter open world shit and regen health.
>we will never have GRAW + Future Soldier
>we will never have Scott Mitchell back
>we will never go back to the old clancyverse
gonna dump some ghost recon wallpapers to help thread

Looks fun. Hope the devs devote resourcecs into making a good single player tactical experience, instead of focusing on shit like pvp. If people want pvp they can play siege or the division.

regen health is there in ghost but it's so damn slow you'll be sitting there for about a minute waiting for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=dDvFy-9aOBI

There will be pvp but it's after the game comes out so everything right now is pve and focused on it. see

I have a soft spot for 3rd person shooters and things with stealth so I want it to be good but this is probably going to be polished shit like most of the games Ubisoft churns out

Later on enemies take more damage but stealth headshots always 1 hit kill.

gameplay doesn't look as fluent and smooth as PP honestly

>grill sneaks into barn while the firefight starts
>somehow the AI now magically knows her location and aims at the crate shes behin

im already over this game

They confirmed no pvp, only 4 player co-op.

The only thing this game needs
>Something to do after you beat the game
>More options for your squad, or at least the ability to tell them to fuck off
>Tweaking on driving mechanics

Other than that I loved the balance of the game. Looking forward to the beta to see whats changed.

>die in 2 rounds
that's cool but I still want my medkits back
GRAW 1n2 was my shit senpai
that MP/COOP was fantastic
>16- player coop missions
>get attacked by jeeps, tanks and helicopters
>AI with a variety of weapons
>that fucking variety of maps
>all those headgear options
>guns4days
I just wish they'd port the 360 version to PC already
I'd buy that shit full priced