This game is so much fun

This game is so much fun.

What do you guys think so far?

It's my first yakuza game, wich ones should i play, wich ones should i avoid?

Other urls found in this thread:

buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
khhsubs.com/rggishinstorywalkthrough.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Either play 1-5 on PS2 and PS3 or just wait for Kiwami in summer, even though it's more like an addon to Zero.

Playing Yakuza 2 right now wish i had a ps4

2 is the best, but play all other games in release order. They are all good. You can avoid Dead Souls, because it has FPS issues and shitty gunplay, but it's a game for fans, so if you'll like series - you can at least give it a try.
You can emulate 1 and 2 right now, here are settings. Not sure if they are up to date, though. You can ask here, maybe someone got newer version: Don't forget to get latest emulator build buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

how's ishin
i was thinking about buying it from jap psn

Relatively hard Japanese, but very fun to play.

It's fun. Gets stale very fast though.

Would have already dropped it if it weren't for all the goofy shit that happens.

How do you increase friendship with telephone girls?

Going to kareoke doesnt work.

>Relatively hard Japanese
i could just use this right?
khhsubs.com/rggishinstorywalkthrough.html
they translated literally everything so it wont be a problem

Yeah.

I guess.

Yeah, it's good. Just don't try to Platinum Ishin. It's a pain.

Uhhhhh someone I'm gonna cum with anger. Why am I always undecided on whether to get a game. I really want this but then there is always a part of me which says no every time I want a game recently. Why can't I decide???!!?!? Why am I so unsure????!_?!?

You can pass on this one.

It's really fun.

Why?

I got a bug where I can't gain any heat. I can go to jack off to regain it, but using items and fighting does nothing.

Anyone else had a similar problem. I'm about 30 hours in and my only other save is at the start of the game.

Do you have the calming towel equipped?

NO DUNGEONS ARE SO FFFFFFFFFUN
ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE TO DO THEM 1000x FOR CRAFTING MATERIALS

I really like the Yakuza games, but i am a man who likes to have constant action, and this game (just like the other yakuza games) has a lot of talking and dialog to read.
i think that is actually the only fault this game has, a lot of dialogboxes to read.

some people enjoy that, but i am not that kind of person, i can still appreciate the game for it's fun over the top combat and the story/sidestories.

and those reviewers that say the combat feels outdated are just wrong.

i especially loved the gamespot review (wich i usually like ) mentioning that the combat doesn't hold a candle to the batman combat of the recent years.
shows how little they know.

yes. fuck I'm retarded thanks.

It's all cool. I'm pretty sure everyone's made one mistake with equipment in this series at least once, like when I was playing 2 and didn't realize that one of the items I had equipped made it so Kiryu could only walk in combat.

Unlocking Mad Dog style makes Kiryu so much less fun to play by comparison.

I really want to play 0 but I'm barely anywhere of the way through 2 and feel like if I do play 0 I'll drop 2 immediately because 0 clearly has superior gameplay. On top of that my backlog is growing more and more insurmountable and I barely have time to play games anymore.

Same here man, I just started it last night and got to chapter 2. Probably going to get Kiwami when it comes out then check out the ps3 entries.

The fucking game is so over the top in every single way. Humor, style, badassery all turned up to 11 it's unreal.

Haven't laughed this hard at a game in years.

You can get to 0 right after 2 if you want. After that you can play 3-5 normally.