Idk wtf im even doing

I need money im poor and fucking hungry. Idk wtf is even going oooooooooon

Hijacking this, you are now in a mordhau thread.

fight viking raiders and kill them with cheese lance tactics on a horse. bonus points for blunt jousting lances to knock them unconscious and sell them into slavery

get their chainmail and start selling them and soon you'll be feasting on butter like a proper Calradian lord

how much do stats matter?

raid villages of kingdoms at war.

raid villages of a faction you dont plan to join

A lot, why?

just travel the world doing tournaments till you have productive enterprises everywhere.

alot

if you have shit strength, you do shit damage and you can't take hits as well

if you have shit agi, you cant ride the nice horses, you run like a girl, swing weapons all slow-like and again, do shit damage because your mastery caps are low

if you have shit int, you can't read books and you won't get extra skill points, causing you to be even more shit

if you have shit charisma, not only will you have a smaller army but your troops will be extremely expensive to maintain. also at 10 persuasion you wont have to worry about jeremus picking fights with everyone because theyll stay no matter what

Raid, tourneys, if you have the patience arena matches, trading.

This is alot more complicated than i thought

Invest in agi and strenght in the start,then go for int/cha once both are 10-15

get proficient in tourneys

Steal some cows

BANNERLORD RELEASE WHEN??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i need it soon.

>spawn as an archer

ikr

All the devs died during the failed coup in Turkey alongside Anzu and Koksal.

I'm sorry user

jackpot, wait for aggro and headshot bitches

no release date yet

No. No... fuck Erdogan. I need to believe. It will come to us.

One day.

>spawn as archer
>it's a 1v1
>other dude is on a horse with a lance

post characther

High charisma build, recruit cannon fodder, pick fights with looters, sell their shit

how does roach program game

>he smacks right into a wall getting stuck

c++

A lot of times you also get a dagger, it's saved my ass so many times.

Kek alright
>Last news post : October 2016
>Coup was sometime in Julyish (?)

Behold my autism and the power of google.