Will I like 2064: Read Only Memories if I enjoyed VA-11 HALL-A?

Will I like 2064: Read Only Memories if I enjoyed VA-11 HALL-A?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qLQBO_aWevo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when did shitty meme comfypunk english VNs become a thing?

shill level: amateur

>Hates Trumpu
>Is a Furry
Like fuckin clockwork

youtube.com/watch?v=qLQBO_aWevo

Just looking at those Tumblr characters, I would've been willing to bet all of my worldly possessions that this dev had made at least one crybaby anti-Trump post on Tweeter. The sole reason Twitter exists is for people who aren't relevant to have a place to espouse their shitty opinions to the world. Yes, this includes Trump.

Play I/O instead, now that's a true cyberpunk VN.

>tumblr characters
I have to admit, the only one that genuinely feels tumblry is the big smiley face one. All the other ones feel pretty standard japanese inspo from a few generations of anime.

>it's a Sup Forums finds an excuse to shitpost on Sup Forums thread

did their art get worse?

>implying Sup Forums hasn't always had shitty Twitter threads
Not saying that's a good thing, but still.

That second character looks like Cobra if he went to Tumblr.

If you liked one garbage OELVN, I can't see why you wouldn't enjoy another.

You don't think Furbait #5423 or Homosexual Male with Brightly Dyed Hair #7245 both embody Tumblr? The guy at the end looks like a generic anime villain, but I guess that's not Tumblr.

Have you never played a single jrpg before? They are loaded with exactly what you described.

Japan's been doing brightly colored hair, ambiguous gendered characters, and furbait for years.

The guy at the end reminds me of chaud from megaman battle network, though the way he's drawn makes me think of a code lyoko character without the gigantic forehead.

Came here to post this
Go the fuck outside or something

anyone else like how they didn't feature a black character? but these are the same people who claim trump is racist

What the fuck are you talking about? Where do you think Tumblr got most of its character design inspiration from?

what did the developer mean by this?

The gay dude has half normal hair, half Zarya from Overwatch. None of those you posted have hair like that.

>Implying half the cast doesn't identify as black

>putting that much effort into custom pronoun customization

Fuck these snowflakes

Never before has japan made characters who have half normal and half completely retarded, multicolored hair before. That's something literally only tumblr can claim as a hallmark.

what good would that do?

all he's doing is losing potential money that could donated to whatever anti-Trump thingy he feels like

Didn't this have have all that flowery gender confusion crap in it

these people are idiots who think their morals will get them by in life. if they virtue signal hard enough, they can just beg for money from likeminded people. If the game flops, they can just say it's due to the world being too rascist or oppressive.

/po/ please leave

Sage all fields

It's weird though, none of the characters in your pic have baby fat faces, or body fat at all

Almost like ideal versions of the human race who are capable of grand adventure

Which the op pic does not reflect. It reflects the worst parts of both eastern and western trends.

If I play this game will he die?

Just look at that fucking image, what do you think?

With hair like that i wouldn't never have guessed their politics, it is truly a wonderment.