He plays games to distract himself from constant existential thoughts and nihilism

>He plays games to distract himself from constant existential thoughts and nihilism

Yeah, you got me. It's better than being depressed though, trust me, you can't even enjoy them in that case

But I'm not 15, OP.

Notice how threads started with pepe/wojak shit never have anything remotely interesting in them.
Saged and hidden.

>he still has existential anxieties and hasn't learned how to repress or rationalize them

>He plays games to delay the onset of alzheimers

>Being an existentialist or nihilist

What's it like being a teenager or college student in a first year philosophy class?

Is there an issue with being fundamentally nihilistic but ignoring it completely because you know that that mindset brings nothing good or productive?

>Been playing games just to pass the time
>Nothing interests me anymore, just sit in bed all day and browse Sup Forums
This whole time it was true that vidya can negatively effect your life, turns out you just need to be stupid enough to let it

vidya is not the cause vidya is just an attempt at treatment

There is no meaning to life
prove me wrong
you cant

It doesn't work very long or very permanently. You'll hate yourself and you'll see how bad it gets very soon.

I play games because the real world is a shit
A SHIT!

Why haven't you killed yourself then?

Announcing Sage is against the rules

yeah it's the r9k pol virus

just faggot 16 year olds with no personality or taste who feel like they "belong" but all their threads are vapid noise

they complain about being alone, dont look for friends - they complain about suffering, but dont work or have friends or things to do in life

they're defeatist neets and its all they have left. pepe. traps. anime. whatever they "ascribe" to. even trump

sam hyde. game grumps. all that e-celeb shit.

I had issues with this when I was like 10 and came to the conclusion that god doesn't exist. Fucking intellectual midget.

Because its better to exist. Still no meaning though

I play to relieve stress though.
I'm not some NEET who has nothing but self-hatred so games aren't an outlet for escape, but something to help me unwind with.

lmao

>I had issues with this when I was like 10 and came to the conclusion that god doesn't exist.
>Fucking intellectual midget

Happy 11th birthday, Toby

nogunz and I'm a slave to my own biology

Also, not video games

It depends on what you mean by 'god'. If you have some kind of pantheistic Spinozaist outlook on God, that's kind of acceptable. But people who believe in Yahweh, the Israeli tribal God that stemmed from an original Babylonian pantheon, you're a literal retard who can't read books

>it's a autist quotes a shitty youtuber verbatim thread

Are you me? We're all in this together bro