I hear Dead Space 2 is the best ?

I'm thinking of trying one of these games. I hear its like System Shock meets Resident Evil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKP8ukENKDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best and hardest, better play 1 instead, it's beginners friendly start.

Deadspace 1 has much better pacing, dead space 2 improves the gameplay and has avastly more interesting locale but also pushes the action part of action horror.

Id agree 2 is the better game but i see no reason not to start with 1.

this
1 is by far scarier.
2 is less horror, but improved almost everything.
3 isn't out yet.

>3 isn't out yet.
>poor baby refuses to install the 1st party game client and instead prefers 3rd party DRM

What was the problem with DS3 when it first released? People keep saying it lost all the "horror" elements, yet when I played it, it gave a lot of Dead space 1 vibes in various areas. My only gripe is probably how the weapons are done and the universal ammo thing, everything else felt like the usual dead space thing.

There's no reason to skip the first one. I suggest playing them in order

hey gamers

youtube.com/watch?v=fKP8ukENKDE

Dead Space 1 is really the only game you should bother with from the series, when I replayed them recently I had to stop early in DS2 since it felt so shitty and uninspired compared to the first one, it's just all the little details that were missing and made the second game bland and boring, like the sound when the doors open, or that elevator that sounded like a choir of damned souls, they infused every single bit of the first game with horror, the second game just turns into space marine crap, third game continues down that lane with literally adding a space marine buddy

Is this Hardcore right?

Play Dead Space 1 and 2. Too bad EA killed the devs before they could make 3.

pretty sure the joke was not to play it cause its poop

>like System Shock meets Resident Evil.
It's absolutely nothing like system shock. It's just an action game with space zombies.

the gameplay is the most fluid but 1s atmosphere makes up for the differences. plat 1 then 2 and if you really must and liked 3rd person shooters try 3 with a friend. just don't expect an experience the first 2 gave you. I heard the Wii and the psn/xbla games are good too.

the first has a phenomenal atmosphere, and it was actual "survival" game rather than the other two.

1 is leagues ahead. 2 is more of an action game.

Dead Space VR when?

Best mission in 2 is when you are back on the Ishimura which says it all. 1 was a classic: terrifying, great story, graphics and atmosphere.

They're solid action/horror hybrids. A lot in common with RE 4 if you like that.

3 is disappointing but I would say 2 is an improvement over 1 in all aspects.

The story was way worse and the horror was missing, it wasn't a bad game - in fact it was good - but 1 was much better.

DS1 is best because of silent protagonist and also because it does the series tricks best. The later games just rehash the same tricks but with less horror and more gimmick.

Play on the hardest difficultly to make it scarier. You will be more stressed out if you die in 2 hits