Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kOAATfDXfuY
youtube.com/watch?v=FBehEwDHt74
youtube.com/watch?v=nRbHCQvaSLw
youtu.be/w72kj20YNA0?t=7m28s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is chef irons really dead?

bump

I don't get it. They're crystal caves. So what?

He dindu nuffin

its the ice key part of the caves

youtube.com/watch?v=kOAATfDXfuY

This was remade into a hidden zone in the mobile port.

Ohhhh right I forgot that clear wall.

I thought that Chunky could punch through it.

he just wanted to fit in a world of squares.

I don;t get it. It's just some random dead end near the Crystal Caves entrance.

Holy fuck

he's clearly dead.

There was a couple things in both 64 Zeldas but I can't remember them right now fuck.

the beta light temple files? the unicorn room? I don't think majora's mask had much in terms of beta stuff taht didn't get used at least as far as I know.

Nah I mean things you could actually see in the games just by playing them, not early gameFAQs forum rumor bullshit.

There was supposed to be something there that you would unlock by using Banjo-Kazooie's data (pre-release DK64 had a BK shower that would warp you to that place).
I'm sure it would be the 201th banana.

people are using this bug in speedruns, not this one in dk64 but a similar one in ocarina of time

banjo kazooie/tooie and DK64 apparently were going to have some function where if you collected secret items, saved and quit the game, turned off the console and swapped the cartridge out within 10 seconds you'd get secret shit in one of the other games

there was some hardware revision that lead to this idea being scrapped because the actual window on the console is something like 1 second but there's still stuff floating around in each of the games

The devs said they put that chocolate there just to piss off people

That's not a mystery. That was deliberately put there to frustrate you because the Conker team was amazing.

The paper airplane model was a default piece of geometry placed by the origin in any new map in the Zelda mapping tool. Normally the mapper would remove it before getting too far into the mapping process but the mapper forgot to remove it in that map.

source?

thats an odd place for a map orgin

right, plus it could be just a easter egg

A Wolfos spawns there at night.

Real question is wtf is up with that shark.

>thats an odd place for a map orgin
At some point the paper airplane likely tagged along when some of the map geometry built around it was moved.

I don't remember quite well, does the shark only appears in the DS remastered version or was always there?

Are you yolking?

lets get thsi out of the way.

GTAV has a tonne of bullshit with nothing behind it, like the mural.

Realy obviously a "HAHA find out more in DLC!" set up for each thing.

>DeS arch stone

It still hurts

This fucking wall

I assumed this was a cut area from the level.

What did molyneux mean by this?

I love these threads.
This one got some answer?
I stopped playing on X.

Andrestrasz, a level 5 red dragon sleeping in a cave on the coast behind Ahn'Qiraj. He was added in patch 5.3

Could Mozart be still alive?

Somebody has to agree with me on this.
>0% chance to hit any enemy in the game

Trying to find some more shit.

It's not a mystery you mormon
He lifted the curse on this place when he unsunk the ship

Probably named after a dev's kid. Game is full of npcs named after friends/family of the devs or various dead fans.

this fuckin door

What did he mean by this?

LEEPEST
DORE

This is some "that kid" tier shit. Not saying you're lying but just the idea of it. It sounds so unlikely.

METAPHYSICS

More mysteries.

That was just some e-reder bullshit

That goddamn idol behind the pillar inside the stone tortoise in Pitfall: The Lost Expedition.

I never figured that shit out.

THANKS JAPAN

The alliance was established long, long ago...

I know there's some Hell channel that comes on at 4:44 in the morning.

Or maybe that was Animal Crossing

>not knowing about Stop n Swop

Stop and Swap was a concept at one point.

RAM doesn't wipe until it runs out of power, and early versions had a surprisingly long "cooldown".

This weird carousel thingy next in Northtown in Secret of Mana.

NOT MYSTERIES

God, why do Nintendrones have to spam their shitty "deep lore" and derail these threads?

No, this is actually completely true. The early N64 models retained data for up to around ten seconds. Rare, being the madmen that they were, decided it would be cool to take advantage of that and make some secrets. Unfortunatey, hardware improvements (I don't recall if it was a new model of N64, or if the Expansion pack did it) shortened this window to the point that, while still technically doable, it was very difficult so they scrapped it.
A lot of the gated stuff in Banjo Tooie wound up just being available ingame, and a lot of the triggers and items were just dummied out. Banjo Kazooie, Tooie, and DK 64 share a lot of the same base coding, to the point that the Fungal Forest stage was most likely a Banjo Kazooie stage that got moved.

But is it really nothing?

What the fuck is this??

I was going to post it but it's only on new years I think. I'm mid summer.

Or it's just 1972 backwards

Holy shit..

youtube.com/watch?v=FBehEwDHt74

Explanaion, please?

They made that gem a toy in WoW for the Diablo anniversary event.

It does nothing

Having it activated gave you a hidden boost to the chances of getting rarer drops.

Thank you!

Hell channel is HM

Alien channel was AC

the numbers arent mirrored, though

Who is imakuni, where did he come from and what the fuck is he playing at?

What makes you think you can just come on the internet and lie??

'Mask you somethin Rick!

Did anyone ever figure out what was behind that? I don't follow pokemon so I never heard of any followup.

Was Vasu a pedophile?
Should an old man be giving a "friendship" ring to a child?

It doesn't actually do anything so...

Was it actually a cock ring?

>to the point that the Fungal Forest stage was most likely a Banjo Kazooie stage that got moved.

I'm pretty sure someone on the Banjo team confirmed that somewhere. (Maybe even as far back as the Rare Scribes days. But it was most likely Twitter.) There's even beta footage with Fungi Forest's theme playing in the background. What's most interesting to me is that apparently Clanker was originally an organic whale and lived there. Could be that they just hadn't textured him yet but considering the surroundings it makes more sense he was just a plain whale/shark thing at the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=nRbHCQvaSLw

Is where we first saw it. Then years later based Gregg Mayles released some clear footage of that particular section in a Rare Replay extra video:

youtu.be/w72kj20YNA0?t=7m28s

It's a shame these builds will never be dumped. But at least we know they exist.

all pokemon games include ghosts as easter eggs

wouldn't that imply that the name of whoever was buried there is 2791

explain

>that jiggy song
They made the right choice of scrapping that extra part. Yikes.

I remember that post

Also what was this guy's game?
What caused him to want to live in a toilet?

>explain
Gamers are so conditioned to neurotically believe every closed off path or out of reach thing is a clue that they develop a paranoia and see every strange thing as a puzzle or secret.

If memory doesn't fail me, it's clickable, but does nothing.
Endless bullshit was spawned about what clicking it did.

They made a lot of right choices with Banjo. He almost was a skateboarding Crash Bandicoot knockoff instead of a Mario 64 knockoff.

Eccentric japanese actual pop person

>wouldn't that imply that the name of whoever was buried there is 2791
>In the year 2791, Nintindo's bizarre marketing strategies are finally revealed to have been part of a greater plan all along.
>In the year 2791, Nintendo (Now a niche developer of handheld titles, like Pokemon and Halo) springs their investments which have infiltrated nearly every big company.
>Overnight, Nintendo takes control of the solar system, and announces they are launching the space battleship Super Pokemon Brothers to conquer the galaxy, and begin their war against the alien overlord Gyunaux
>The construction drains all power from the solar system, halting all of out clocks and auto-calendars at 2971
>2971 is both an announcement that the old world order is dead and buried, but also that Gyunaux will follow shortly
>Nintendo has, to date, arranged every major global-political incident since 1999
>Everything has been going just as planned by Nintendo ever since they made their bold proclamation

i didnt understand a single word