That one old vidya related video you can't find on Youtube anymore

>that one old vidya related video you can't find on Youtube anymore
>either buried beneath all the heaps of new shit or deleted and you'll never know

What is her name, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W_Xp0fhf390
youtube.com/watch?v=JJw-ZaW2jFk
youtube.com/watch?v=51Lw4TMVqWI
youtu.be/qiLCVPgpFuw
youtube.com/watch?v=628W18b3QgU
youtu.be/TIplODA3Z9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The video of the guy pissing onto a car from his third-story window. It just isn't fucking there.

Stream that film, if you're so great.

>that old AMV you can still find and enjoy today
Feels good.

youtu.be/W_Xp0fhf390

Not really vidya related but a Naruto amv that starts out with Orochimaru in the shower in pain and Kabuto checking up on him saying the nex vessel is on its way. After that it shows how Sasuke eventually battles Naruto in the valley with the song breaking the habit.

It was a parasite eve 1 and 2 amv. I can't recall if there were one or two songs but I think I remember some techno sounding music and then maybe depeche mode

>Go to my favourites list.
>Something has been removed.
>Can't remember what it was.
>Now trying to figure out what the fuck was deleted.

I HATE this.

There was a yugio abridged parody titled "Sup Forums vrs r/gaming" or something. Whole series was pretty funny. Pretty sure they got fucked on music rights.

>some guy playing LoZ:WW
>when Tetra falls in the forest he says "Don't worry little boy, I have the moonjump cheat"
Was comedy gold back in the day. There was another "Instantly level your WoW character to 70" that involved a Tauren Warrior jumping into a pole in Mulgore and then framecutting to a fully equipped lvl 70. Part of the trick was to "move your camera exactly like this" and involved him spazzing it out to Liquid Tension Experiment - Paradigm Shift

I fucking miss those vids lad, not to mention old vids that I made on deleted YT accounts. Any help?

It was a DMC4 combo video. I can't even remember the lyrics to the song, much less the name of the video and it's been either deleted or buried under the piles and piles of DMC4:SE uploads in the few years it's been out.

Oh jesus, MASTERLINKX if I recall correctly.

He started hosting pony eps for Sup Forums on his channel until he got shut down

You know the fucking rules you faggot

You know the rules

Some big cod youtuber talking about how he's quitting youtube because he found irl friends. I wish i could quit gayming and move on with my life top

But OP, my all time favorite video is still up.

youtube.com/watch?v=JJw-ZaW2jFk

sansviedotcom had a bunch of mirrored Dark Souls 1 NicoNico videos that just up and disappeared one day and I'll never stop being salty over it.

Well fuck me. After a quick investigation that may very well have been the case. Couldn't find the video in question, but I found a WW blooper vid reup from '06-'07.

And this I guess youtube.com/watch?v=51Lw4TMVqWI

Anyway, thanks. I suppose I'll never ultimately know, but a lead is a lead.

Was a Guild Wars Necromancer farming video. Most of the things he did are not even possible to do anymore because anet tried to kill the game really fucking hard when GW 2 came out, but I liked it if only because of the memory value. It was called "Guild Wars Necromancer Farm Exclusive". It has been removed for sure.

Cosmo smashed playing Castlevania....

Some sort of walking dead playthrough, it's hard to remember anything about it other than I enjoyed it.

In other words, never ever.

>will literally never watch Fapout 3 again in my life

squidward

where's the stream

THAT'S A LOT OF NUTS

youtu.be/qiLCVPgpFuw

STREAM
WHERE

There is this autistic kid speaking about I believe Smash Bros. 4 all the while using big words and repeatedly saying he is "famished" and requiring a drink to which he is drinking water all while from his webcam. Would like to find that again to watch his other content.

This bothers me too
Screenshot your playlist every time you update them

I remember last gen there was a weird guy reviewing the Playstation 3 It stuck with me because it's one of the first reviews I seen.. I have no idea where I would find it unfortunately.

I can't find the original trailer anymore, but I found the song.

youtube.com/watch?v=628W18b3QgU

>haunting ground parody video mixed with doki doki kiss kiss

It wasn't like fine art or nothin but fuck it had me in stitches.

PRO DEVOURER AND COMMENTATING
part 3 never

This guy who did really informative let's plays of Silent Hill.

I think his name had Zaibatsu in it or something. Was a twitch streamer.

that one very early Oblivion joke video where someone talks about soil erosion (not Todd, some character that's dubbed over). I remember watching it not long after Oblivion came out so it is probably impossible to find.

I've lost the link to the ring ding ding chainsaw gta dbz vid

It was a series of project reality griefing videos, one batch by spermcube and another by slayingrager

Far and away the best griefing videos I've seen and forever gone.

>Tfw Super Mario Bros. Z is dead

[muffled Black Betty in the distance]

I thought I was the only one.

Maintaining an MV playlist of literally any scope, just not fucking worth it

they could at least have the fucking courtesy of leaving the fucking title there even if they did delete a video BUT NO

fucking youtube almost never adds any useful features but it sure does not mind removing or changing them into something shittier

Look at all these newfags completely unaware about what this thread is meant to be

Some video of a greater rift clear back in season 1, with a zdps monk and three DHs. They were playing frostfire M6 and one of the comments at the end was something like “if we lose a sentry now we're fucked”

There was a real life Dragon Ball Z video on Google Video where Vegeta's pod was a trash can and Goku called Frieza the wrong name multiple times.

There was also the Legend of Link which had a full movie on Google Video, but now it's gone and only some cuts are on Youtube.

the video where me and 10 friends played and built minecraft as a project together, before it was ever sold.

One of the Oldest FFXII poops that there is.

>A trial for Ashelia Banmasca Banargin Dalshellia GaGaGa Trialmas Abbabababababababa

An old Oblivion YTP vid starring Master Chief adventuring.

Also a group of Minecraft trolls/1337 h4ckers ruining a bunch of servers.

Joshu2uber YTPMVs by LambdaCubed92

>saints row 1 video
>guy is doing a nasaly voice over of the opening scene where you walk past the watch hustler and get in the middle of the gang shootout
>mentions something of a "variety of ethnic groups"
>his character's face is fucked up and funny as shit

Does anyone know it? I have to know.

It's a video of a guy doing cool Dishonored tricks set to pendulum music

I'm talking crazy shit like launching across the map on his own explosions.

I really did expect someone to have started the stream by now

jesus christ where are the old guard when you need them

An Empire: Total War video which showed all the hand to hand dueling executions in slow motion set to Tears For Fears, Everybody Wants to Rule the World. When i first saw it i thought it was the hypest shit ever, compared to M2TW which had like 6 animations. I swear i had it on my favorites but i think it got pulled for copyright

I wanna hear this now

No fucking stream.

oh shit fellas i found it again. Certified vidya kino from a simpler time, v comfy
youtu.be/TIplODA3Z9o

Street Fighter V video, the uploader is playing as Ryu and HEY MAN NICE SHOT by Filter is playing. First match ends with him hitting the opponent with a hadouken as the song goes HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY MAAAAAN and has the terminator nuke scene where that goofy skeleton bitch is clinging onto a fence

That's all I got, it's really well edited

team avo?

bumping for this

A darkrp video where a kid knocks on a door yelling hey and gets blown up
grunts in anger then mumbles oh my god
i've spent days drudging youtube but i cant find it

>tfw you have AMV's on your harddrive that pre date youtube

that one guy who played a shitty game and talked about his old teacher and than started getting horny and jacked off and made funny noises

he also had a mw2 video

it got posted alot on Sup Forums back in 2011