You are given 3 options based on how you want to play the game framerate and resolution wise

>You are given 3 options based on how you want to play the game framerate and resolution wise
>load times are LITERALLY like 3 or 4 seconds long as opposed to 20-30 seconds for Bloodborne or Dark Souls 3

Why and how is Team Ninja so based?

Nioh bread

>20-30 seconds
more like 1+ minutes

Nioh is gonna be game of the decade

To be fair visually the game looks so awful i doubt it would take a PS3 more than 1 minute to render that shit

goty for sure but not decade.

Where my kusarigama bros at?

It is a PS3 game after all.

I don't know how to use anything else effectively tbqh which is fine because ALL POINTS IN NINJUTSU anyway.

BB load times after the patch were like 10 seconds.

>die
>reloads almost instantly
casual shit

yeah it's like that user hasnt heard of breath of the wild

over 10 years of development time.

Go play Too Human if you're that hardcore

>game gives the bare bones of PC options while intentionally not being ported to PC because consolecucks will suck it up like a fine black dick on a sunday afternoon

Yeah nah they're not based at all.

Maybe if PC modders didn't make nude mods for DOA5LR PC port you maybe could have gotten Nioh for PC

>WAAAAH Y DEY MAKING NUDE MODZ 4 R SOFT CORE PRON WAAAH WAAAAH

No go fuck yourself and suck my dick you fucking faggot.

Does it? I've seen some photos and the enemy designs look way more detailed than BB's.

Not talking out of my ass, I actually haven't seen much footage so I might be misinformed.

So does this play more like BB or DaS/DeS? I was late for the demo.

not that user, but you seem to be mocking him personally. team ninja literally said that they wouldn't make another PC game if people made "immoral" mods for doa.

I'm going to main this and 2kat. Kusarigama was really fun in the last chance trial.

4 more days

>3

What's the third? From the two demos I played I thought it between fancy @30 and rougher @60, what's the new one?

Theres a variable as well I think. Higher resolution but variable frame rate?

>implying the 60fps one doesn't drop all the time anyway

kek. Nice to have it as an option though I guess