People unironically give a shit about new Resident Evil games and the direction Capcom takes a series that hasn't been...

>people unironically give a shit about new Resident Evil games and the direction Capcom takes a series that hasn't been truly good in over a decade when this exists

RE7 was a 6/10 at best, but this is right around the corner and I don't give a shit.

What do you hope to see in the Resi 2 remake, lads?

>quick turn
>hard/nightmare modes
>item randomizers
>N64 files
>Extreme Battle/4th Survivor
>easter eggs referencing RE3/Outbreak series

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nPw9HIH8D9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

give it the action dodge from RE3 and it's perfect
also change the fucking scenario so that the second person isn't doing the exact same puzzles, like what the fuck.

all they have to do is literally make REmake 2

that's it, don't do anything else

just make Resident Evil 2 in the style of REmake and you're done, fucking perfect game

I guarantee they will make it first person, episodic, and change the story.

>they're going to make an already established story that everyone has known the ending to for nearly 2 decades episodic

Okay buddy

>what is ffvii remake

>over a decade
try never
RE2 was just alright.

>thinking a game as huge as FF7 compares to RE2 that can be beaten in an hour if you know what you're doing

I'll let the post above me do the talking so i'm just going to call you a dumbass.

REmake 2 will never come out, Capcom hasn't said a word about it in forever.

This argument is made for a lot of games in development, and it's retarded every single time

Gee, I wonder why? Maybe it's because so they don't take the spotlight off of RE7 untill it's released and everyone has played it? Fucking retard.

Scenario A and B for both Leon and Claire. They'd better not fuck that up.

Also, Kendo Gun Shop bro better be behind the counter with his shotgun at the beginning.

I'll be happy as long as I can choose the camera angle between classic, 3rd person or fps.

>tfw they change it completely and just have 1 scenario with Claire and Leon together and you can coop.

>What do you hope to see in the Resi 2 remake, lads?
I hope to see it, that's all.
Since it was announced we haven't gotten any news/details on the game

>3rd person or fps

Which would require them to fundamentally rework the balance of the game to accommodate those aiming modes. No thanks. I've already played RE6

All that needs to be said.

Kek, it fills the conditions of being a well known story that everyone knows the ending to. Would have been easier to tell you to stop moving the goal posts. Next you'll say it doesn't count because they're different games.

>RE7 was a 6/10 at best

Spoken like a true pleb.

Nobody moved any goalposts, you're just pulling shit out of your ass. The FF7 remake has nothing to do with Capcom and is a monumental task to be rebuilt from the ground up compared to RE2. The reason it's episodic is probably because they want people to be able to play it from the beginning sometime before 2025 instead of waiting for the whole thing to be finished.

Capcom haven't done or said anything to suggest that RE2 will be episodic. Your retarded logic only boils down to "This one other well known game is getting a remake in an episodic format so RE2 will surely be the same"

>RE7 was a 6/10
Your life is 6/10 at best little shit.

Oh boy do I love Alien Isolation

>haunted hillbilly house simulator with shadow puppet puzzles, an autistic main character who doesn't react to ANYTHING, other boring lifeless characters, mold men and a sad attempt at passing off a little girl who can control people and make them hallucinate as a BOW
>more than a 6/10

I know we were all desperate for the series to have a shakeup after the carnival of cuhrayzee that was RE6 but have some standards lads

>hating on classic style RE
Why are you here

>implying RE2 Remake wont be first person or third person

WEW
E
W

Why don't you explain to the rest of the class what you think classic style RE is

RE 4/5/6 faggots need to go. You not relevant anymore this is how franchise will be.

Exploration, supply draught, atmosphere of constant danger as soon as you leave the safe room

It will be fixed cameras like REmake.

play the game

How about this?

You're right it was a 0/10

not RE in the slightest. Even the fucking Alice movies are more RE than this outlast turd.

Not him but

>RE7
>Classic style

I disagree. Ethan's hide and seek hillbilly haunted house was far from classic, it hardly even felt like it was the same IP.

Inb4 Kendo Gunshop Owner survives and becomes a traveling Merchant to Leon over the game.

Classic RE games have you battling zombies and other assorted and more interesting BOW abominations like Tyrants, not giant blobs of mold that can all be defeated by backstepping and peppering their head for 10 seconds or some stupid redneck fuck trying to kill you by doing donuts in his garage
>if you're not completely fellating RE7 and ignoring all of its faults, you didn't play it or only like RE5 or RE6

Don't forget to purchase your season pass lads

i want first person
i want vr

>Even the fucking Alice movies are more RE

>hide and seek
Happens literally once in the intro. From that point it's classic RE

But Alien Isolation was a better game.

youtube.com/watch?v=nPw9HIH8D9Y
>classic style RE
yeah huh

>juking zombies was never a tactic in RE
Wow

>Even the fucking Alice movies are more RE than this outlast turd

Wow, an actual retard on Sup Forums.

>Even the fucking Alice movies are more RE than this outlast turd.

Woah, lets not say things we can't take back. Two people died making that last shitstain of a movie.

Re7 was more RE then RE4

>and more interesting BOW abominations like Tyrants
Wow, a big slightly deformed guy. So interesting. Or were you referring to a big snake? Or a big spider?

t. shill

Hiding =/= Juking

Source? I fucking wish but this is Capcom. Do you think they made that fancy engine for RE7 only?

The thing is you just shit on the game. Just because you didn't like doesn't mean it's a bad game.

I think any true fan of the series wouldn't disagree with that. Like, it's an objective fact that 7 plays much more like the original series than 4

This project was started because of the succes of the rereleases of REmake & RE0. this meant that there is still an audience for this style of gameplay. Why the fuck would they then make it FPS or third person if the direct cause for the REmake 2 was the older gameplay?

Then again, we're talking about modern Capcom

You can juke Jack it's not my fault you shit at the game.

Trevor got locked up and killed in the Spencer mansion in the 60's. Unless they retconned that shit, the Trevor in your pic is another person.

>thinking all Tyrants from classic RE games are just large humanoids

Opinion discarded.
>just because you pointed out all of these glaring faults the game has doesn't mean the game has faults

So what's the bet that REmake and 0 HD sales and RE7 sales are going to be compared and whichever one sold better is the direction REmake 2 is going to go in?

>thinking all Tyrants from classic RE games are just large humanoids
They literally are

What I hope to see is first person and VR support, because I already played RE2 like ten times.

just because a game has faults doesn't mean it isn't good

Why would they do it in 1st or 3rd person? That doesn't make any sense.

>le 'RE7 is an Outlast clone' meme

Easy to spot people who haven't played the game desu.

>just because you pointed out all of these glaring faults the game has
where?

>audience for this style of gameplay

static camera angles
tank controls
"auto aim"
7 sec loading on every door

i dont think such game has a chance without the nostalgia factor...

That renovation contract seemed so bizarre. How would you even approach someone to order something like that? It would have made more sense if the engineering son had made them.

hiding still doesn't equal juking user, what aren't you getting here?

I don't know if its your lack of reading comprehension or your poor understanding of the english language but I'm not saying what you think I am.

I hope RE2 is over-the-shoulder because RE6 cucks love that so much.

Maybe because we don't know shit about Bakers?

>also change the fucking scenario so that the second person isn't doing the exact same puzzles, like what the fuck.

Yeah it's a snoozefest alright. It's either that or make some more monsters appear so it is harder

Are you fucking retarded? After fight in the garage you don't need to hide from Jack.

Then why did they sell so well that Capcom decided to finally remake RE2?

yes you do...

I love how everyone gives the same argument and ultimately just prove they haven't played the game.

it can't be the sixties? Lisa Trevor aint that old?

Nobody played the game that far when they can just shitpost on Sup Forums

This.

Anyone who disagrees is underage and/or never played 7. They most likely think RE 4-6 (which were all terrible reboots) were the "real" resident evil games.

Nice rebuttal.

you don't have to until you go into the bathroom

Trevor & Chamberlain could have been George Trevor's company.

play RE7 then and fuck off

>juking
You're ridiculous that's literally out of Nemesis

>RE7
>classic
You are the cancer of this industry.

He's right though, kid.

RE2 is my favourite RE game and I think RE7 was garbage. Fuck off faggot

George died in 1967 So they had been experimented on and locked up there before then.

because nostalgia

Have to agree. Looking forward to remake2.

I highly doubt you ever played RE2, poser.

No you are. Shiting on the game you not even played.

>haven't heard anything in 2 years about it

Worried

Are you two brain damaged? When was the word juking used in any part of what you're quoting?

Maybe you should play the classic RE games before you start saying shit.

It was an accident on my part oops

You should play the game before you shitpost.

Great rebuttal, faggot. Just keep sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling, just like the rest of the RE7 defence squad in this thread instead of addressing the numerous issues the game has

>if you disliked RE7, you didn't actually play it or any of the classic games!

Kill yourselves

>quick turn
It was there in the original 2 and every game up until 6
unless they allow you to move and shoot there's no reason for the to not be one

People who played them can say that RE7 is classic style. Those who say otherwise obviously either never played classic, 7 or none of them

Why even bother?

Even hardcore RE fans like Pat from bestfriends are like "RE7 puzzles are better because you dont need to think"
Most gamers are even more casual

It's going to flop

Did you play 7?

So nostalgia doesn't sell? Look at the mini NES. That thing sold out so quickly Nintendo shat their pants. Just try to get a mini NES anywhere and then tell me what's wrong with nostalgia