Fire Emblem Heroes

Fire Emblem Heroes

Other urls found in this thread:

altema.jp/fe-heroes/risemara
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the kind of setup should I aim for?
I have one 5* and all the others 4*.
Caster, Spear guy, Axe guy and the Maido ninja who attacks from away.
Is an healer necessary?

Is upgrading the castle worth the orbs?

Tier List

If I already got Lucina and Tiki, my summons would be better spent on the Deep Devotion summons, correct? Natural 5s are better than normal 5s, so I'm kind of digging for those.

Also who do you guys think is the best cleric/healer? Sakura?

20 orbs and it gives you 100% exp bonus. You should probably get your 5 summons from your reroll and then go immediately for castle upgrades if you want to be optimal imo

>LV18 Lyn
>17 DEF
What the fuck is going on
Since when does Lyn have defenses worth a shit

keep? getting tired of rolling

Has Lyn's boobs always been that big?

you get thrice the exp when its finished

kinda unrelated but how do I copy files from bluestacks to my pc?

there's no "UserData" or "SharedFolder" in the bluestacks folder

fuck you

ive been re rolling for lyn for like 4 hours

it's all RNG
all of it

Reposting for friend add
>7245315094
And to ask how do you activate the virtual keyboard in NOX. Everybody told me about it but nobody said how to enable it. Thanks in advance.

you got best maid so keep it.

you have likely the best unit in the game right now, keep

>23 stamina for later lunatic battles
F U C K
O F F

Also the story is unfinished. What the fuck.

My only good characters at the moment are Leo and female Corrin. Should I use my 40 orbs to pull more heroes now or should I save them for special event machines later?

>3 greens
>Barst, Gunter, andd Cherche
Kill me

Is Lyn your waifu? If yes, keep. If no, don"t. It's really that simple.

Wait, so you can summon people from Legendary Heroes and Deep Devotion? I've been rolling for Lyn on Legendary Heroes all this time, and I just found out about Deep Devotion.

Am I fucking retarded?

>altema.jp/fe-heroes/risemara

Uneducated tier list

all gachapon-based games release unfinished, that's why they have bullshit grinds and pvp content to satiate you

thanks bras

>story is unfinished
Welcome to mobage

Why would you even reroll that unless you were looking for a specific character?

yes you are

I rolled Roy right before bed yesterday and haven't had a chance to make sure, does he have advantage against manaketes?

First mobage?

Future updates will add new more story content and characters. Treat mobage like an early access game.

They even bounce in some attack animation in the gba game

not really, but still good enough
no azura in all my rerolls, fuck this shit.

wait a sec is this mobile shit?

Quality translation

Nigga they gave today 10 +50 stamina bottles.

First two rolls of the five were Lyn and 4Star Florina, felt like destiny
After a night of rerolling for hector anyway

Yes. I have 100% exp boost and it feels damn near required once your levels hit the late 20s.

>when your aunt plays FE

Add me

And the moment I hit send it dawns on me what it means. Fuck

She wants a threesome with you and her sister user. Go for it.

If you linked your Nintendo account to it then yeah

After 6 hours of rerolling, finally got my boi. Spur Def is pretty nifty.

Alright faglords lets fucking do this.

We posting codes now?

Anyone got the mega link with all the artwork?

I bet 5 star Tharja.

>tiki downgraded to S

What happened?

>Lyn and Camilla top SS

nice

Lucina needs friends. Please add.

Anyone know how to change your name on nox? I've tried the soft keyboard but it still doesn't save what I enter.

Friend visits gives you +5 feathers... I know, it's nothing but still.

It's way too early to get a tier list going, especially as we don't have access to some people 5*s. Give it at least a week.

please respond

I already have close to 5k feathers, the best source of them is actually sending excess units home, since there's no generic fusing like in most mobage.

I doubt pvp is better, it's unreliable unless you already have a godlike team.

Any ideas on how to improve the party? I've got no decent greens so far and Gaius doesn't deal any real damage.
Also got 20 more orbs (10 for free on the Nintendo promo space by the quest log, get them), should I upgrade the castle or roll on devotion?

5* Camilla looking for company

want to try to get tharja, which orb do i pick?

Definitely upgrade your castle.

I think for the best team, you need a healer, personally.

Fucking communications error took away my Lucina.
Ah well.
Add me please.

> the best source of them is actually sending excess units home

then is time to send those fucking ORIGINAL CHARACTERS DO NOT STEAL back to their fucking home.

Red

Shareena a cute, pls no bully

added all of you

add me
>0778095263

>this app is incompatible with your device
The one time I get hyped for a shitty mobile game.

You can't send the OG characters home, unfortunately. Since you can't do generic fusing though, you can get rid of EVERYONE who's not being used.

So do the special events and send the characters home?
How much do you get from dismissing someone? Is it level/rarity-based?

If this shit's gonna happen every time i open the fucking game i'm out, fuck you nintendo

you have to press the ok/tick key on the keyboard its fucking retarded

It's rarity based only. It's a pretty low amount before 3-star.

>0271983379

Why is it that my 5*Tarja does work, but my 5*Focus Robin is just meh?

Sad.. well, there go the 1-2 stars characters then.

Yes I would have like dthe generic fusion, and same characters with different colors would have been also good add, but welp.

How come? Robin at 5 star has bonus vs both red and grey, he is a beast in my team

You're softbanned for running the game on a rooted phone.

If you didn't link it to your nintendo account it's gone for good.

Ten bucks says they add generic fusion eventually. Why else would the default army size be 200? There's no incentive to keep or hoard characters.

Try downloading the apk

If I have doubles but one has better stats what do I do?

if ya running any modified android/emu you are getting banned...you need to make sure you can pass a safetynet check to avoid it

got her after 12 rolls yesterday

2848406832 add me

Go to Advanced Growth -> Merge the one with worse stats to the one with better stats. It essentially gives them a free level up + a huge SP boost.

Ok so is there a quick start guide for dumbasses like me?

I read somewhere not to link to niintendo account until you get the rolls you want- I haven't but what does it mean if I don't get the rolls? I only really want Lyn and everyone else is secondary but I've already sunk an hour into the game.

Jesus fuck there's like 8 or so different currenices in this game- red, blue, yellow crystals, stamina, orbs, swords or some shit- I have no idea what the hell matters.

nice

I might enjoy this more if the animations didn't suck so much. Like goddamn. I wish spritework never died.

Add me

>9701541778

Adding everyone i see in the thread,

I ain't rooted my man, i have my nintendo account linked but it's getting kinda ridiculous to download again every fucking time
>pass a safetynet check
How do i do this?

thx user

Add me my negroes

ID: 1555127762

You're welcome.

My android phone's battery died but I've been playing on my jailbroken iPhone.

On iOS it instantly closes if you're jailbroken but there are tweaks that very easily hide your jailbreak and they've worked for Nintendo's previous apps. I wonder if using a root hider for android could prevent soft banning?

Don't get me wrong he is bretty gud, but Tarja just shits on everyone while he just does slightly less damage. Is it like his SP utility moves or something that puts him over the top?

Should I go through the Training Tower with whoever I can to get stuff, or wait until I get a team I want to keep indefinitely?

Training tower is where you grind for XP, so go for it I guess.

Well you're triggering it's check for softbans somehow.

never played games on mobile ever so this is my first time gaming on a phone, what brightness do you guys set when you game on phones. I know games kills battery on mobile

Guys how the fuck do you get out of communication error hell like holy shit I might as reroll instead of trying to get my Deviceaccount.xml to work or should I wait?

This. Any help?

Wait, there is no accuracy nor crit chance?

>Get Camilla
>Excited af
>3 levels straight of only SP+

FUCK

im on auto-brightness

You might as well root then.
I atleast don't have to redownload the app and updates when it happens since deleting the account file makes it so I can enter the game again.

Should I stick with this party? Also why cant I get more than 999 offensive score in arena? Even when I win it still says 999