I'm gonna buy Conan Exiles after 10 minutes

I'm gonna buy Conan Exiles after 10 minutes.

>Devs try to generate hype for the game by making a youtuber server and letting all those fucks play for free
>All the youtubers play for a few days and quit after making a square hut and realizing it's just ARK without the dinosaurs and way less things to do

It's going to crash and burn harder than the other Conan MMO WoW ripoff that came out forever ago.

Why do Conan games keep ripping off what ever is popular at the time?

Mfw im gonna refund it anyway

Because nowadays Conan is not a hot franchise, so whatever garbage dev holds the license will just shit out a copycat of whatever is popular at the time to try to cash in from clueless casuals and the few Conan fans with the least investment possible

Why? Can't you get real cock?

b-but, TITS, and you can chop dicks off, IT'S THE BEST SHIT EVER DUDE

Conan's never been a hot license. Come on now. Don't make shit up.
Because Funcom developed both those games, and Funcom are fucking garbage.
It's not hard to figure that out.

the conan license was always and will always be a niche thing.
>whatever dev
it's always funcom, they have the license since like forever

Problem with Exiles is it's literally just Funcom being couple of years too late to the whole sandbox survival craze.

>lower back muscles
>ankle jewelry
>floats

The game looks good visually but it's too soon for me to play. If they can make decent AI for the thrall system that alone will make it better than ark.

>the conan license was always and will always be a niche thing.

As a huge fan of Conan and the Hyborian Age, I can say ^THIS
This setting makes really good novels, comic books, and tabletop RPGs. But it makes for shitty video games.

I'm tempted to buy it for the physics alone. The boobies, butts, flowing skirts, love all of it. I just don't have any friends to play with atm.

Don't. I fell for it too, and i'm unable to refund.
There's huge fundamental design flaws like their incredibly clunky and inconsistent movement mechanics, AI movement gives bad a new definition where npcs spazzes out and warps all over the place.
Players including yourself warp distances even if the server is running on a beefy dedicated host, the networking code isnt optimized to any degree.
It's obvious there were a pathetically low quality assurance effort prior to the early access.
The game has a lot of potential but i'm not counting on funcom to be able to fulfill that to any degree, and there's a mountain of issues.

We should make Sup Forums server.

There's a Sup Forums server on the list, but I haven't tried it out yet.

Probably full of nofun reddit gankers desu senpai.

Maybe someone else has played on.

It worked though, they sold 150k copies in 2 days.

>bough it because Sup Forums told me I could be a muscle amazoness with muscle amazoness slaves
>spent 6 hours building a 2x3 house on a beach and dying to ostriches

>rated M
>actual nudity with explicit dicks and vaginas

so yeah, no youtube streamer crowd to latch onto this. funcom may have already killed it.

You can turn off nudity in the menu.

>Playing with Sup Forums or Sup Forums
>Ever

Could have been a good idea like eight years ago. These days all it is is meme spouting and griefing FOR THE EPIK LULZ. Once those people get bored it's only a skeleton crew of gay ERP drama and avatarfagging.

Can you have like, a top on, boots on and gloves but no bottoms? That's kinda my fetish

I miss my pilgrimage to the man made wastes in Wurm...

Yes

>that fucking lewd true-form midna skirt

Stop tempting me!

Had a really good time with Sup Forums on some fallout 2 bootleg mmo a year and a half back.

There aren't vaginas, they juse gave all the girls a bunch of pubes and called it a day.

Enough gay shit.

Post dicks

>You can't turn up the tether distance. This is because the game loads in from your perspective and if your friend could run around wherever they'd experience an empty game world.
Are they fucking serious? Jesus Christ that's pathetic. I'd expect that type of shit from some solo dev working to make a game he always wanted to, not a studio with an established publisher behind them.

1st person jiggle

Video games have come so far...

>Conan Exiles has only been out a few days but a major problem with official servers has already surfaced.
>According to Funcom there have been 7700 servers for the game launched of which 200 are official servers hosted by PingPerfect. Funcom says that demand for official servers has been so high that PingPerfect can not provide the “quality of service” they are looking for.
Where were you when Funcom killed Conan a second time?

I am extremely confused as to why the Conan IP is even a selling point.
Like I have literally never seen anyone talk about Conan besides saying "oh yeah there were comics/movies".
Is there a fanbase for the franchise?
at all?

meh, their goal was to have 500.000 players by the end of the year or so.
Now it looks like they have over 150.000 players, and the game has only been out a couple of days.

Its good that they take care of these things now instead of later

now I like Sparrow and Assuka with a 40 foot horsecock as much as the next businessman on the go but that isn't really related to the shitshow we are discussing right here.

>Is there a fanbase for the franchise?

The answer is always yes. The real question is how big/profitable the fanbase is, with Conan being "not very".

Wtf I love this game