For the first time in a decade, there are too many games to play

For the first time in a decade, there are too many games to play.

Nioh
Uncharted 4
Yakuza 0 (and soon Yakuza 6)
GR2
Horizon
TLG
RDR2
Ace Combat 7
Shenmue 3
FF7:RE

How do we stop Sony?

There's no stopping the beast. They even managed to save the fucking PS3.

PS3 was a disaster
it's a miracle it sold the same as the 360

Nier next month too, and yes I know it's coming to PC, but no release date in sight

>no release date in sight
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST PUT GOOD GAMES ON STEAM!
MY $700 GPU NEEDS GREAT GAMES

PLEASE PUT IT ON STEAM ALREADY!!!!!!!

What weeb game should I get to tide me over until Nier comes out? Nioh or Yakuza 0.
I'm leaning towards Yakuza 0 since I wasn't a huge dark souls fan and I've never played a game like yakuza.

Yakuza 0 takes 40+ hours to beat

>Shenmue 3
Coming to PC as well. That's were I am going to play it. Fingers crossed for a 1+2 Remaster or at very least a competent PC release. Played through both on NullDC this previous Summer and it was not pretty.

Started rough but it caught up nicely. I respect the 360 for making some strong inroads for consoles in terms of online gaming, digital only niche releases, and a solid friends list--but I may have enjoyed my time with my PS3 Slim just a hair more circa 2009-2011.

Ask them to make a good multiplayer game

Just finished nioh,

do you think I have time to do Yakuzo 0 before Horizon or zelda releases?

I hope you are not buying the Wii U 2

well I am, I didn't want at first but there was a good offer on French Gamestop if you sold them your wii U.

Yakuza 0 for sure, I'm playing it right now and it's fucking excellent. It's been a while since video games made me laugh or had my jaw drop at the plot twists, all the side content is stellar and there's so, so many things to do in the world. I think I'm 32ish hours in and maybe half way through

PC has had too many games to play for the past decade

Porbably not but it depends on how much you play and if you intent to do the side content which you will, because its all good. Yakuza is fine to pick up and play from time to time in my opinion, it doesn't need to be a two sitting game, just chip away at it I think, that's what I'm doing atm

I'm happy for you, but that's kind of sad.

I'm always enjoying games.

DiRT Rally, Total War Warhammer/Attila, Kerbal Space Program MP, Hearts of Iron 4, Europa Universalis 4's updates, ARK Survival Evolved, Galactic Civilizations 3, Pillars of Eternity, Age of Decadence, Talos Principle Looking forward to Rising Storm 2, Serious Sam 4, Kingdom Come Deliverance, Mountain Blade Bannerlord, Dawn of War 3.

Some of these games aren't necessarily exclusive but console players had to wait like a year to get them.

There are a few multiplat on release games that have also been enjoyable.

I have a PS4 also but I'm only really interested in Nioh, Yakuza, and Last Guardian, and can't say whether I will enjoy them as much as the ones I listed.

My friends on PS4 just ask me to play Overwatch like why dafuq would I do that.

>only western games
>most of which are shared with the PS4

Sad!

There are a lot of Jap games going to PC now but I am not particularly interested in them.

Just because a game isn't made in Japan doesn't mean it's bad. You should expand your horizons.

The vast majority who shitpost don't even play these. And the fact we're dickriding a few good games after three years shows how much of a giant Stockholm Syndrome the industry has for crappy business practices.

When games like Dragon Quest Builders, low IQ JRPG, and Musou Mash #325646 are the only Japanese games coming out on console I don't care.

To be fair I could say you should also expand yours, there's a lot of great Japanese games on PS4 besides Yakuza, Nioh and TLG. That said it's refreshing to see somebody who actually plays and enjoys PC genres, PS4 and PC both have great libaries of games and being into even half of those games you mentioned for PC means you actually have taste.

Honestly I would love to be excited for Death Stranded but Kojima has rused me one too many times.

I also used to be a very big fan of JRPGs but not so much.

Gravity Rush seems interesting and will get. Nier and Horizon I hope will be good but I will wait to see after they come out whether to buy them.

A bunch of ports of low quality trash from Compile Heart, GUST, and Xseed, and none of the higher budget games like Yakuza, Nioh, or Project Diva. You sure showed me. Though I will say that I'd rather play Neptunia than the Witcher, the so called 'best western game'.

half those games arent even released tho. one of them is vaporware

What? Literally all of them are either out already, or coming out within a month or two. Which one is "vaporware"?

>tfw only 3 good games on ps4(Bloodborne, nioh, and dragon quest builders)
>this way into the ps2's cycle I had filled up an entire bookcase with vidya

We'll never have anything like gen 6 again

>Though I will say that I'd rather play Neptunia than the Witcher, the so called 'best western game'.

Yeah, nah.

I mean the fact that you support a series infamous for reused assets and copy pasted gameworlds pretty much details everything anyone needs to know about the value of your opinion, let alone touting it over a game with as much devotion poured into it as TW3.

And I'm not saying you have to like TW3, but it's worth respecting for the sheer effort put into it that is so uncommon in video games - East or West.

>Shenmue 3
>Coming to PC as well

He doesn't know.

I have faith in him because for me he's made more good games than bad games, I enjoyed stuff like Psychonaughts as well.

I think we need to see gameplay and only then can we start to piece together what that game is all about. So far it's been nothing but CG and movie star masturbation so there's not much to go off right now.

It outsold the 360 in the end, despite lagging behind most of the generation. And, in addition, despite not outselling the Wii, was overall far more well regarded than the Wii. An accomplishment in itself that would have seemed impossible in the early parts of that generation.

Uncharted 4 is though.

The only reason xbox 360 sold as many is because of 45% failure rate. Xbox 360 was good console but extremely faulty.

I own every playstation console out there. I owned an NES and SNES prior to switching over to Sony and the first Playstation. I also own a high powered PC, and many older PCs from times prior. I'd gladly accept additional options for where and how I play my games.

>How do we stop Sony?
we can't

>We'll never have anything like gen 6 again

True.

I mean Japans industry stagnated for a variety of reasons but it was the western PS4 installbase that breathed life back into their industry funnily enough because they still purchase home consoles. The PS4 is the only thing standing between a full mobile take over in Japan and perhaps the Switch to an extent.

Once home consoles fold to gaming PC's in the west and mobiles in Japan we will incdirectly say goodbye to many, many good Japanese games.

Which is also part of why PS4 destroyed the competition. They had built up great consumer trust with the PS3, far outliving the competition.

what's the two games of the second to last line?

HERE COMES THE MONEY

you sure post a lot if you have so many games to play

The one on the left is The Last Guardian
The one on the right is some generic weebshit or something.

thank you but I was asking "second to last" not "last"

Horizon and Bloodborne, I think.