Both of these are official Blizzard endorsed merchandise that can be ordered from Blizzard's very own website

Both of these are official Blizzard endorsed merchandise that can be ordered from Blizzard's very own website

Which one do you think looks better?

what are you even trying to bait

Feels like people collecting pop figures don't know about amiami and the like. Sure it's more expensive but the difference in quality is staggering.

Both look gay.

Both look pretty bad honestly.

The one on the left, obviously.

Her hair on the right looks like nutella

I still don't understand how anyone could think that POP figures have any sort of aesthetic appeal. Like they don't have to be high quality or anything to look better. They were just lazy with the design and thought it looked "cute" when it really isn't.

Ha it's funny because she actualy is gay xD

Funko are fucking awful. They all look like someone poorly cosplaying the character they're supposed to represent

Right one as it fits with the other figures.
Left one is kinda japanese cringe.

Dont like the left one but its infinitely better than funko shit.

left one, the right one is just full of uncanny valley

>collect this toys
>people gift you pop garbage on birthdays
>develop a pop collection, despite never buying one yourself

the only cool one is the Alien queen.

Some POP figures with helmets are somewhat acceptable looking, but I still would never buy one.

Neither.

Left looks cute. Right does not.

its no Kotobukiya, but i'd buy both anyway

>Hentai character that likes dicks now like pussies

It's kinda funny how Funko gets the licenses for so many beloved franchises. They're like the Dynasty Warriors of toys.

I love One Piece, I love Gundam, I love Dragon Quest, and I love Zelda, but fuck you, I'm not playing your mindless Dynasty Warrior button masher shit that's just disguising itself as one of my beloved franchises.

It's kinda crazy how Funko even gets licenses for niche fandoms, but the figurines are garbage.

More like Funko POOP

Right is western cringe

"she" can't be gay because "she" isn't real and doesn't have agency.

Anti-weebfags wont even acknowledge left is better this is beyond pathetic desu

Both look like shit.

Shell out for a proper figure/statue like this one.

I wouldn't want either, but I actively desire that Funkopop figures stop existing they're so fucking bad.

Nens are much cuter

I actually got this girl to basically only buy those nendos or whatever and she got rid of most of her funko pops.

I'm surprised at the quality of those Japanese figures.

>when you see that this is listed as "classic" version
>which means they might/are probably going to do Slipstream

They really fucking aren't. They look like shit. I wouldn't touch them with a 50 foot pole.

Fun fact, "unko" is Japanese for poop

left, right is fucking garbage. funko are always bait/guaranteed replies

get ready to empty your wallet

no fuck you, Dynasty Warrior is fun
Mindless fun, but fun nonetheless

WonFes is this wekeend, so we might get more figures announced.

Wouldn't be surprised if we see a statue or figma of other characters.

I'm surprised they didn't just paint her visor on the face

the one on the right looks retarded. what the fuck? is that really a thing or is it a shoop?

>inb4 blizzard store exclusive

This face isnt worth $150

give me source before the thread gets deleted!!!

real. check out pop vinyl funko. they bastardize like everything because retards gobble up their cheap merch

Bought the Widowmaker Pop for a friend yesterday.
I have 5 Pops myself. I like them. Will probably get a couple more in the coming years but thats all.

>that face

The face apparently got fixed in the re-release.

LOL. I want that statue, but only because it looks like the Scout cosplaying as Tracer.

That is the re-release

>left = neets
>right = normies

Pop figures are garbage.

Kebelris ir lüv

It's really weird that someone made this image and people keep reposting it
They're both female and have short hair, that's about it.

wow. its like a big thing. how did they get all these licenses? who would buy this garbage?

it looks like theyre all fucked up one offs that werent cast properly. except this was done on purpose, and people are paying for them despite them not having the value that comes with one off runs of miscast popular action figures

u know i know we all know

don't be stupid op

are you a numale? why are you collectic plastic crap?

>people complain about funko pops having same face
>give nendoroids a pass despite being just as bad
made me think

the design is kinda similar

>Ignoring the crocks shoes and the black tight ass look

Nendoroids go for accuracy.

Every FunkoPop figure has the same beady eyes and no mouth.

not knowing Secret Plot

hownew.ru

Nendos can be cool but I need a Mei one.

D.Va nendo when? With exclusive Meka with the premium edition.

Are you implying that homosexuality is a choice????????

Nendoroids are hideous and babbys first figure.

It's telling that have to rush to insult the garbage that is Funko Pops so they feel better about their collections.

nice job not replying

No respectable person gives a fuck about ugly as shitpile FunkoPops

>Pop can't even make her blocky, stylized hair on-model
Jesus Christ how shit can you get

i can't help it man, i'm addicted to bait

>babbys first figure
That's literally what Pop is though

Tracer will always love dicks in my head canon

They both look like shit but feel free to post more Tracer

>wasting money collecting crap

Left. Pop figures look like shit.

I don't like Tracer's accent (cockney, right?). Everything else about her is charming but her voice is annoying.

so guys is it worth selling my overwatch account now or keep?

>wasting money
>ever
Miserly frugality is the only way to live

are you implying it's not ?

both look like animu-trash of the lowest common demoniator

ONCE I CALLED YOU BROTHER

I fucking hate the stupid-ass square headed dolls meme. Why the fuck are people buying them? They're so god awful ugly as shit!

lol there's always one

thanks buddy

Do you live in a barrel?

t. retarded deluded literal faggots

Anyone who collects Funko Pops in any capacity is human filth that deserves nothing good in their lives for supporting low detail, mass produced crap. I have no idea why they're so popular. Nenderoids while being similarly homogeneous in design at least have attention to detail and are not just beady little eyes.

I've been thinking about getting my sister a Nenderoid seeing as how she gets Pops from time to time and I want her to actually have something of good quality. The only other person I know who collects them is a flat earth conspiracy theorist who was also raped at some point so that should tell you all you need to know. I feel really bad for the girl actually but fuck me her Facebook feed is a fucking gold mine. Something is always happening to her and it's the most morbidly entertaining thing I've ever seen

The girl collects Funko Pops for reference. Should have clarified but I thought it obvious.

Does anyone want an animated series staring Winston and Tracer trying to restart Overwatch

that'd be "Unchi" silly gaijin.

How do the links have sameface?

One is $5 and the other is $40. One is a sturdy piece of shit and the other has a huge chance of being easily broken and paint chipping

excuse me mr. gaikokujin, but I think it's 'fun'

Fuck me are all Nenderoids limited runs? Thinking about getting my sister one for her birthday but that shit ain't cheap and not sure if I wanna spend $50 on a figurine.

>that one on the right's pose

Mei and D.Va when.

I don't GET /toy/
Someone give me a quick rundown

Welcome to the world of buyfaggotry.

Nens are bad quality. Don't believe the bullshots and ad models. Paying 8-10× the price for model that is twice as good isn't worth it. Buy a real figma or don't buy anything.

>Buy a real figma
Just buy a figure. Anything with balljoints is disgusting.

They're for pretend nerds.

Are her feet really disproportionately big or is it just the angle?

>people like thing
>people buy thing
>lot's of arguments about stupid shit