ITT: games your dick told you to play

ITT: games your dick told you to play.

To be fair, it led me in a pretty good direction

I would have played more of this game if the cutscenes weren't so cringe inducingly bad. The voice acting sucks so much holy shit.

The MC's hip sway tho....

Bretty good, you can even get to gang bang by the golems.

>still not on GOG
I just want to replay and destroy all my good memories of it.

same

My dick told me to play Nier because I really wanted to play Automata, but I wanted the backstory. No regrets at all.

Sengan Kagura.

It even made me finish this boring game

Blades of Time was at least a lot better than X-Blades.

>GF wants to play LBP on PS3
>so got us a PS3 bundled with Hunted
>Played the game and replayed it madly
>Bretty good
>It existed on PC all the time

I didn't even notice this game existed on PC until my 3rd play though. It's not bad for me actually. Pirated the PC version and played the elf tits @ 1080 @ max AA and details.

One of the best time of my life.

I'd say it's just way too long and repetitive for me.
But those bouncing freckled tits made it enjoyable.

JET SET RADIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

>I'd say it's just way too long and repetitive for me.
Well, can't say i disagree. Its fucking draggy during the mid till near end.
Elf bitch is pure fun thanks to her exploits with explosive arrows. Fucking dude is useless.

Rumble Roses
Bayonetta
Skyrim with mods

bough full price , never finish it

All of those + DOAX and Lollipop chainsaw.

Error: Comment too long

>get this game for PS2
>never make it past the tutorial level because it was so shit

Looking back on it she reminds me of the whore from Cowboy Bebop. My dick also told me to play WET but thank god I never had the money to actually go through with it.

Actually enjoyed the game and the countless fap session to her ass

Guess.
Then, you add Rumble Roses, DoA Beach Volley, Lollipop Chainsaw, Odin Sphere and a few others.

tfw owning the original :3

I have that figure. It's a shitty dust catcher of the worst kind. I regret buying the Xblades collector's edition so much...

Bloody Boobs

Also
>go to the secret cave to get a strong weapon
>expend 10 minutes doing puzzles to get it
>next level have a similar or strongest weapon for free

Replayed it 3 weeks ago, good short game that ends on a cliffhanger.

my second childhood vidya crush, the first being Kaldea (panther lady) from The Bouncer. Neither of which my dick told me to play but honestly I think they were my first ever actual crushes.

this, but i like fighting games so it's ok

Ha, same.

It was good though.

not playing the original...

Is that juri's idle animation?

you had to fight your ass off to see her in that armor, but boy was the faps worth it.

Too bad it became too grindy at the end.

go back right now and finish the game user

>seeing that little thot jump around in a thong and your just trying to get booty pics.

isn't this the western game that tried to be a generic jrpg?

yes

It's made by french, so yeah.

Seriously the worst game I've ever played but my dick says it was worth it. Blonde pigtailed brown girls are my fetish.

HOW DOES THE pc VERSION OF THAT RUN? I NEED TO KNOW AND I NEED TO KNOW THIS FUCKING INSTANT TELL ME NOW OR DIE HORRIBLY YOU MIDGET

ran fine last I checked it
still windows 7

well that usually means it also works on 10 so i should be fine

I may get this, can you always play as the girl? And how's the combat?

DOA not even X

One of the greatest FPS games of that generation tbqh. I still think NOLF is better than Half-life.

Dammit, beat me to it.

Good game - day-1 buy after reading a review that said it's all that clock tower 3 wasn't.

It's good but it good really annoying at the end with the enemies appearing every 30 seconds.

Such a nice character design stuck in such a shitty game.

>it good
it got*

You mean the last stalker? The rejuvenated alchemist? You were supposed to run the whole time till the boss room at that part.

This game is actually not bad and deserved a sequel with more combos

No other game did the time rewind shit as good as this one and it had all elements needed to be a good game albeit were a bit rough cause small s tudio

>hfw she sees your dick

I should try and find another copy of it. I downloaded a copy years ago, bit it was a shitty repackage with all the cutscenes removed.

and yeah, I don't hate myself enough to play the PS2 version

Naruto ultimate ninja heroes.

I know, I finished the game. What I mean is that there is a point where I was really tired of just running around and just wanted to progress with the game.

you mean this face? :D

Both NOLFs were better than both HLs.

Monolith was by far the best FPS developer of the period, arguably of all times
>Bood
>Shogo
>AVP2
>Nolf 1-2
>Tron
>F.E.A.R.

How the fuck could one dev release so many great games while everyone struggle to be more than 1 hit wonder

Strange to me the game was too short. 5/6 hours on first sitting and less than two and a half when you know what to do. The fastest I got through it was 1:49.

Golden axe beast rider
It's shit.

Conan Exiles. No, it wasn't worth it.

Why don't you emulate it?

>Early Access
>Survival meme
What did you expect?

Still have the original lying around somewhere. My dad liked the movies so he bought the game but never got around to playing it. In the end he gave it to me to play it. It was pretty decent desu.

decent game at least.

I just wanted to breed with waifus but god damn the gameplay got boring quickly.

scarlet blade

I remember some scene where some girl undresses to charm some guards. Was it this game?

And I am so very glad it did.

GOTYAY

You can, yes. You can chose the character at certain checkpoints and you can keep the same.

The combat is classic third person action game there is strafe and it's perfectly playable with kb/m, with the girl you will use the bow 90% of the time (with a crosshair, no autoaim) and some spells.

since the coop is dead is this decent single player?

Remember Me

Cate is not for lewd

Mother. Fucking. FAKK2.
Mother. Fuck. Melting Pot.
Not Heavy Metal, just some OC Donut Steel by Kevin Turtleboy Eastman, just shilling his wife as a model in his OC comic book.

God. Damn. He was a good editor, but the FAKK2, Heavy Metal 2000 era was utter shit. I am glad he is gone. HMM has been so much better since he stepped down, even though he oversaw some of the most iconic Heavy Metal, Grant Morrison has been an overall better steward.

Sorry for the rant.

>thot
Leave. Leave and take your fucking garbage jargon with you.

I was about to post this. Might actually be my favorite PC game ever.

The entire Disgaea series

My dick lead me to a near addiction to playing actual hentai games. Browsing hgg and hgg2d, and they're all shitty. Except for Rance is actually good.

RPG Maker

Thanks little buddy,

That had one of the greatest translations ever.

Skyrim with mods got me hard, they sucked.