>minimap
Why do I not want this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HPY_H4uAqlE&feature=share
youtu.be/XzSr4Nmk_OM
gamerant.com/legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-xenoblade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The good news is that you can turn the minimap off

And something else as well but I forgot what, another UI element.

>those fucking voices
>literally treating everyone who watches this as a kid
i know nintendo is kiddy shit but at least appeal to the actual manchildren who still play nintenshit

You are literally complaining about their Japanese kids channel treating kids like kids

yeah minimap and quest marker stuff is cancer there is some option to turn it all off though I believe

there are no quest markers

WOAH DUDE YOURE SO EDGY AND COOL

REMINDER IF YOU KILL ANY ANIMAL IN THIS GAME YOU ARE A MONSTER

REMINDER IF YOU KILL THE PEACEFUL AND CUTE BOKOBLINS YOU ARE A MONSTER.

there is on the minimap

This looks like putrid shit. Grow up and don't break the rules, Sup Forums is +18 only.

Those are not quest markers, those are locations. If you see a stable it'll get market down, etc.

literally never seen anyone outside of Sup Forums excited for this empty world stamina-gauge-fest loleveryweaponbreaksin2hitsathon

surprised the Nips don't put a Whale in lake Hyrule so you can harpoon it to death

Nope. There are quest markers that tell you where the next critical point for the story is.

>All this TECHNOLOGY
Holy shit. I forgot how much I miss the little things. Why didn't any games after MGS2 do this?

Kek, I want that

it reminds me of the gameplay demos for MGSV though

lots of little tech you can do like telling D-horse to take a shit in the path of a car, but then when you actually played the game you realised they showed absolutely everything in the game and there weren't any secret things to do.

I'm expecting everything they've shown off to be all there is in this game.

>You see those ducks?
>You can set them on fire!
Geez, when did Link become so violent? Seriously, though, I'm gonna see if I can set them on fire. Burning ducks would be hilarious.

So is the 3DS still getting content or what?
I don't really want to get a Switch if it's just going to suffer from game drought like the Wii U.

They havent even shown a single town up close
Im confident there will be plenty of shit we dont know about

Honestly, I saw something new in that video alone. Apparently you can pick up big ass leaves and use it to push a sail on a raft.

I can't help but feel there are more surprises in store. Besides At least this game will be finished unlike MGS5

2D pikmin
DQXI
The snack world?

3DS is on its last leg

They've said they're supporting it until 2018 so there's that. I'm gonna buy a 3DS later on because I can just hack it anyway and get all the games for free.

Have to agree with it. Open world is such a fucking mess when it comes to gameplay.

I don't think I'm going to wait for animals to interact with enemies when I can easily just mow them all down and if the enemies are difficult (which is doubtful with the new hard mode dlc) it will just be Farcry 2 checkpoints again.

i just realized

of all the animals we've seen

there hasn't been a single cucco

So is the Switch the new portable or not?
I don't want to get fucked over by the announcement of NSwitch or Wii U 2 a year from now.

Enemies can be difficult as long as you limit the hearts you want to get. They actually deal some damage now, and if it's a 1 hit death, you are testing your reaction time and skills.

As for the new hard mode, doesn't it suggest there is already a hard mode? I would expect something like hero mode

>Living with nature and peaceful animals
>This game looks childish piece of turd
>lol I want to harpoon a whale, set ducks on fire I want to fuck those thicc ass pigs

Grow up, do you even nature?

the thing that bothers me is that i feel like i'm just fucking myself over if i do

all of the world/quest design is probably built around having a minimap/quest markers

I played the demo at an event.
The enemies do not take turns attacking you asscreed style.
Meeting up with 3 Mobolins with shit gear and no shield and I came out with only half a heart left.

I'm not saying they aren't dumb as rocks, but don't expect to run into a group of enemies without consequences. You could easily exploit the physics to make every encounter a cakewalk I bet though.

Instead they'll put it in the sky.

>Koizumi: We want 3DS users to move to the switch
>Kimichi: It's a home console, r-really!

You tell me?

Forgot about Ever Oasis, looks ok.

Nobody knows not even nintendo, depends if switch sells well or not.

It's the new and only handheld most likely but it will receive updates down the line for sure.

Doesn't matter. It's sold out.

>b... but Sup Forums s... says it looks like shit

No quest markers except for important story bits I guess. NPCs just say "go find the white horse near the waterfall" for quests without any marker, and another gave a riddle for a shrine entrance.

I don't know. I feel like Nintendo actually understand how open world games are supposed to work.

It's not a game that takes place in a large world. They've said it themselves - the world IS the game. Nintendo are literal gods of level design. They pioneered most level design techniques, which even today most people fail to implement properly. If Nintendo can't do open world well, then it's literally not possible to do.

You're about to be called a fanboy, for speaking truth

That's old boyo, they showed that a month or two ago.

Well I never saw it til now.

I'm trying to find the vid for you

Switch doing so badly they stopped production?
I just want to know if Nintendo are merging their home console and portable games into one device or there will be a new console or portable down the line.

I'm not enough of a Nintendrone to be OK with the Switch library currently.

youtube.com/watch?v=HPY_H4uAqlE&feature=share

>that warning before Link gets hit by lightning

Console and portable will all be on Switch from now on. They are unifying dev teams to avoid game droughts even if they end up being the only ones making games for the console.

Also the Switch is sold out. You won't be able to get one at launch.

I agree, 3D Zelda games have never sold well and everyone seems to forget this thinking that somehow it's going to push 15 million switches. After all 3.5 million people who care about Zelda buy a switch it won't sell dick until Mario comes out

youtu.be/XzSr4Nmk_OM

No there isn't you fucking retard.

Considering they keep showing the same things and literally nothing new, why would you be? Do you realize this statement is No Man's Sky hype tier?

>Link uses a tablet

>WiiU tablet functionality removed

What did Nintendo mean by this

>Nintendo are masters of modern open world design on their first try
>Even though open world games mostly play like shit collectathons

Yeah not buying that.

>20 minutes of gameplay
Nah. I can wait and just play the game myself. I've already preordered

Nah, the reason why it's going to work is because they got help.
>“There is a team of over 100 [from Monolith Soft] helping work on this project, and their work has really been helpful.
gamerant.com/legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-xenoblade/

Well I trust nintendo a little more than literally who western devs

>the bokolins yakking it up at the campfire
I love it

>I'm expecting everything they've shown off to be all there is in this game.
Are you going to say that every time a new video with new content is released? I bet you didn't even notice the boomerang.

i saw this and now i cant wait anymore

I want to see that boomerang

the things on the side looks like dogturds... couldn't they picked another color? I guess it is supposed to be stone, so why not gray? Or fuck em completely

why do people say it looks like shit? To me looks GREAT

It's mostly the same shit though. Nothing much you haven't seen already

cuz sonyniggers

The Lizalfos in the swamp is using it as a weapon if you meant you missed it

i have a PS4 Pro too and i'm gonna enjoy both Horizon and Zelda, what's the problem with people on this board?
Horizon looks amazing for the graphics, but Zelda looks amazing for the art direction. Can we all agree that they will be good game?

>spiders capturing Shy Guys in Woolly World so they can love them

thx

How is this better than Shadow of Mordor?

>Horizon looks amazing for the graphics
How can people seriously say that? It looks generic as fuck. Not just in graphics but gameplay too

No, both are mediocre grindans that will score 5-6/10 in any unbiased magazine.

kek never.
Horizon will be 8.3/8.8 and Zelda 8.8/9.2 on metacritic

Really damn hope Hard Mode is the game's survival mode. And that the "Map Feature" is actually House building.

Zelda will definitely be much higher. It's going to surprise a lot of people how big the world is and how much there is to do.

>unbiased
Did all that sonyblur damage your vision?

Has Nintendo confirmed when they're patching in the textures, AI, NPCs and enemies to the world. Feels a little empty without all of those things.

i want to be pessimistic for preparing my self to MGSV 2.0

You sound like the morons who says shit like, "Hey guys, remember No Man's Sky." MGSV only looked great in trailers and never had people play it like Zelda did. For that reason alone it can't be a MGSV.

MSGV had the prologue released separately because Kojima fucked up so hard that it was the only part that was anywhere near finished. Everything else is a rushjob to get something out for release.

Aonuma actually knows how to handle game development.

>how much there is to do
Here's the rundown: hitting mobs, upgrading your character (to hit mobs more) and finding scraps of Teletubbies-tier "lore" in cookie-cutter dungeons. Meanwhile in Horizon, I can... do the same shit.
Oh joy.

Let's face it - Sega MegaDrive is vastly superior to both consoles.

People played MGS V, we had 40 minutes of gameplay during E3 the year it came out, everyone loved it, before the fans actually got their hands on the final product.

i loved MGSV, I had 100+ hours on Steam, but i want more( i want chapter 51), i only hope Zelda is not like this, GREAT GAME with a lot of cutcontent( i know Nintendo never does something like this, but...)

lmao so edgy
How about you make your own game if you don't like Kojima or Sony? Oh rite you can't

Nah, they'll be using DLC :^}

40 minutes ain't nothing. Nintendo is holding back to avoid spoilers and to surprise players. The MGSV people held back because the game was an unfinished mess.
>Meanwhile in Horizon, I can... do the same shit.
Nah. Hell, Horizon is far cry tier. That was old a whole decade ago.

Oh fuck your eye with a ball pen.
Shill about games that actually look good like Yakuza and Nier.
Not Ubisoft tier shit.

> N E W O R I G I N A L S T O R Y
what's your problem?

Nier is out also on PC, and i 'll buy it for PC.

Nothing, just saying that if it's unfinished then they can use DLC and updates to finish it. Though I miss expansion packs.

Oh? What's this yellow bleeping point in the minimap?

To be fair to him, MGS5 hype train was off the charts. Likely it wont be a repeat or to the same scale worst case but so many games have looked so good prerelease only to have glaring issues only after the main body of consumers get their hands on it.

Also the narrative has me concerned like MGS5 where they put 99% of cutscenes in trailer.

In this case we know for a fact that most of the story is optional and a collectible in it's own right. Plus it's from a franchise that's not really known for it's story, unlike MGS.

As I said before, he is wrong, there are markers for the main story quests, but only them

Nigga, Far Cry had baller graphics for its time, pretty good shooting mechanics, and a decent AI. Horizon and Zelda are as basic as it gets, it's like playing a korean MMORPG solo.

>Hello Games is holding back to avoid spoilers and to surprise players
Deja vu.

>From Ashes is a totally original story, not cut content at all!

We don't know if there aren't any markers for side quests. Just because the bird gave you a hint without a pointer doesn't mean that every quest will be like that. It could be the exception.

I hope I'm wrong though.

The marker is photoshopped, don't fall for sonygger fakenews!!

It depends what you mean. Far Cry 1? Because that shit was baller. The Far Cry sequels? Dog-shit.
>Zelda are as basic as it gets
Between WW and SS, sure. But botw? No way.

Where was the story optional? Christ that would be a mess if you accidentally skipped a critical narrative point.

Far Cry 2 is a shit-covered diamond

there are cuckos in the village.

Underage spotted