What are some vidya that objectifies men? Preferably one where the men are the main purpose of the game...

What are some vidya that objectifies men? Preferably one where the men are the main purpose of the game, kinda like the dead or alive games?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/486720/
store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/469820/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WWE games

make one user, Sup Forums with pirate the shit out of it

br o, he looks strong

No, thank you!!

ffxv

Kys faggot your kind aren't wanted on this planet and anyone saying otherwise is either a faggot themselves or merely pretending

Why would you want to ruin your joints like that ?

I would say pretty much most Kojima games.
But you always can get a cho aniki if you want to go to uncomfortable levels.

>Attractive men that are sexually appealing are not wanted on this planet in order to reproduce and continue the species of man
Thanks Mr Schlomo Shekelberg, did you by any chance want all the ladies to lay your lizard eggs into?

user I don't think you wanna stay here
good half of this board is legit homosexuals

This.

All the characters are basically muscular meatheads who solve everything through violence, stereotyping as fuck.

>he actually believes this

>implying it's not true
Weightlifting doesn't immediately send you to snap city, but you do accumulate wear on your joints.

keep telling yourself that, you fatfuck

why is he wearing those pants lol... tell me thats not a thing now please

where is the BRRAAAAPfag when you need him?

Metal Gear Solid
Lisa: the Painful
Garry's Mod
Rumble Roses

Yeah bro, everyone who disagrees with you fits neatly into the box of "people I've decided I don't have to listen to" with no deviation.

I lifted weights for six years, starting in high school when I played rugby. I enjoyed it immensely and only stopped doing it because I was sick of eating an entire fridge every day and without putting on mass I saw no reason to continue training as hard, and now I just run and do bodyweight stuff for fun. But a position of wilful ignorance on the damaging side effects of high intensity resistance training adopted simply because you like doing it is fucking dumb, and you are fucking dumb.

Every time you use your body you are accumulating wear and tear. If you want to stay healthy then eat right, walk, and swim. Resistance training will never help you.

Metal Gear

Men don't do that, though.
Call of Duty had plenty of sexy males.

Not only is this guy full beef daddy but he is BLESSED
How can anybody compete

>2pl8 lmao

Bad form

Seems to stick to female ass threads.

>if you magically orient your body in the perfect way this dissipates the force exerted by a 200kg weight on your back into thin air
lmao

And you can never have perfect form all the time anyway. Perfect form is a white elephant.

Only because we're constantly being raided by some really dedicated faggot site. I think also some regular Sup Forums users have already been turned because they've accepted they'll never get a female so any hole's a goal now. But faggotry has never been this common and accepted here. Pathetic fucks like everyone itt just roll over and let the queers take them from behind and now the faggots are running amok. We need a purge of these sick degenerates, and soon.
I wish some of the turned faggots would get electro-shocked into straightness and reconvince the scientific community that faggotry is just a mental illness because that's really all it is, just sick fucks being sick.

Shhh, let it happen.

t. formlet

store.steampowered.com/app/486720/

lol calm down homo

Muscle March
Shadow Hearts: Covenant has Muscle Men trading cards called Stud Cards which are used to make dresses for a doll.
Any BL visual novel - made by Nitro+

>But faggotry has never been this common and accepted here
>Sup Forums
hownew.ru

>What are some vidya that objectifies men? Preferably one where the men are the main purpose of the game

> tfw fap to 2d dudes but want a gf

feels good but bad man

store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/469820/

BastardBonds.

That japanese Wii game where you play as a sort of conga line of mostly naked hunky muscular men running and you have to use the Wiimote and nunchuck to pose correctly to get through obstacles. Can't remember the name of it

Does that game have any lewd in it?

Please fuck my boy pucci hole daddy~

You can make completely naked sprites. Some enemies in the game are also completely naked.

No lewd cutscenes, though.

Looks like a closet homo. Definitely a bottom.

That's all fun and games until you realize it's sweat pants and tights for the rest of your life.

t. poorfag who can't afford a tailor

I miss older WWE.
>stone cold brings a beer truck in to spray beer at kurt angle
>kurt angle brings a milk truck into to spray milk at stone cold
>eddie guerrerro sneaks laxative into big show's food
>shows up next week with a sewage truck to spray (fake) poo at big show

and great fitting jeans and the ability to wear short shorts un-ironically.

That's only 295 lbs, which is baby weight for a squat. The guy's legs are huge, so he should be able to do far and above that weight, so I don't understand the purpose of this video.

/fit/ here. Actually one of the problems with having a strong lower body is that it's tough to find jeans that fit properly. All/most jeans are designed for people with pencil legs. In order to find ones that comfortably fit your thighs, they end up being big and baggy around the waist, for example. And any that fit around the waist end up being too tight on the thighs.

Can't tell you how many pairs of jeans I've completely split down the in-seam

*ball-crushing jeans

>tfw quads and hams are too big for regular jeans and slacks

Maybe he just does lower weight more often

I'D EAT THAT ASS SO HARD I'LL BE ABLE TO TASTE WHAT HE ATE A WEEK AGO

You do realize that just about any whore can get sex just by spreading her legs at a bar right? They don't need video games with men in them.

The only acceptable reaction.

Fat cunt retard babby.

That's not how it works

No, pants are designed for fat people, meaning wider at the waist and thinner at the quads. The fit man has the exact opposite body type.

Plenty of pants are designed for fatbodies, none for fit people

>no u tier response
t. fat cunt

>The fit man has the exact opposite body type.
So thicker thighs and thinner waist? Isn't that female physique?

There's that Japanese mobile game that's aimed at gays and transsexuals.

I feel ya, real men have ugly faces.
I'd probably fuck a trap though.

most AAA game present an unrealistic representation of male (but it doesn't matter, same with women)