Who is your favourite character in a todd howard game?

Who is your favourite character in a todd howard game?

Danse was literally the only non-shitty character in fallout 4, but he was actually a really good character.

oh hey it's that artist who does guro payday 2 art

for what reason would anyone do that

He looks and sounds like Buzz fucking Lightyear

what the hell y is he sitting on him..?

Cicero was quite memorable from Skyrim.

incoming braaap

Fargoth.

I can barely remember any specific character from bethesda games, but i guess i have good memories from that one guy in the dark brotherhood questline in Oblivion that tricks you into fucking everything up, can't remember his name though.

I liked the radio guy from Fallout 4 a lot.

I legit thought George Clooney was his VA when I first heard him.

Probably DiMA from Far Harbor, because of his voice acting and the fact that its funny that after trying so hard to escape the Institute he ends up being exactly like them in the end, its a funny twist

Vivec

whoever that argonian was in the shivering isles that ran around going "nininininini"

>claims synths are everything wrong with the world
>is a synth
>when he finds out, sticks by his principals and insists you must kill him

Yeah, probably best character in 4, which doesn't mean a lot. Too bad you had to start this thread with some faggot fetish bullshit which will undoubtedly become the actual focus, which is what you wanted all along anyways. I hate this place.

>LE BRAP LAWL THIS JOKE ISNT Sup Forums-TIER OVERMEMES YET, RIGHT GUISE

yes im mad

What does it take to be a good character?

I went back and forth for hours because "secret surprise voice actors" is totally a thing. But then I came to my senses eventually.

h-hot

THANK YOU. The whole time I was playing he reminded me of someone but I just couldn't fucking place it. GodDAMN

I thought Curie was cute and also I want to fuck her robot brains out

Piper was nice. Having her randomly give interviews to strangers was a cool touch

I appreciated that FO4 had the balls to force you to kill Danse, but I never really found him a fun or interesting character, so i never took him with me or went on any of his quests.

This made it really really awkward when everyone kept talking about how much we've been through or how he's like my mentor when I've barely ever spoken to him

A ten inch dick

Can I interest you in this?

>ten inch
lmao white boi detected

The Brotherhood sure has strange armor designs

the companions in 4 had decent writing when they weren't tacked onto the abysmal main quest
The sarcastic bants with valentine are legitimately funny
I refuse to acknowledge the newspaper girl and milkmeme supermutant, though

I didn't like Piper
I really really didn't like Cait
I didn't like Strong
I didn't like Preston
I didn't like Curie
I didn't like Handjobcock
I didn't recruit X6-88, so I don't know shit
I really wanted to like Codsworth because how often do you get a Mister Handy companion rather than a Mister Gutsy? The one thing I hate about this companion is that he's a SENTIENT robot. He has fucking feelings over humans, and has a mortality system. He's suppose to be an NON-SYMPATHETIC robot that's MY property, what the fuck gives him the right to leave or hate me just because I make a cunt move. It makes no sense at all.
Dogmeat was just Dogmeat, it's a fucking dog, what more can you say. Least Dogmeat doesn't have a mortality system and obeys the player like a loyal dog.
Danse was okay
Deacon was okay
MacCready was fine
Valentines was good

I liked Nick but I'm a sucker for noir gumshoe types

i liked nick initially, but he really doesnt progress as a character much/at all.

Personally, I like all of the characters in Todd Howard's games. They're really good.