Gravity Rush 2 Thread

Guide is out soon, will it include more art of cut content?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lOAA9x553qM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

loli angel

There is no way that there could be more cut content. That game was filled mane.

That's a big city

>still waiting for my copy
fuck
shouldn't have bought a disc for a game that sony doesn't care about
at least I finished Yakuza 0 and am working through Nioh in the mean time

Finally got to 5000 dusty tokens

Now to put the game back on the shelf until the Raven DLC

>That moment when Kat lost it

>>still waiting for my copy

When the fuck did you place your order? Everyone else got their disc long ago.

I'm not from the US, and the place I bought it had a delay from the supplier, and for whatever reason Sony isn't officially distributing it here nor stores are stocking that many copies. I bought it near release for $50.

>Raven smiling

Can I get this book in English?

I don't think so , as far as i know the first guide was also only released in japan, but i mostly got it for the art which was all the art gallery stuff from GRR

Then I'm getting the Japanese version. It'll be fine.

EU had a problem with copies, I preordered in local shop and still got mine late, like a week after the release. Friend pre-ordered on Amazon UK and they send him a mail that they don't have nearly enough copies and the shipment will be late.
At this point most stores don't even have GR2 anymore. It may have flopped hard in the UK because UK generally has shit taste, but the availability was part of the problem too.

How did this jewel sell so poorly.
I havent even gotten any of the styles yet but this is a massive improvement over the first game.
Sidequests are actually fun and feel unique.

(((AAA))) hate real video games.

Sony barely advertised it or way too late even some indie games or Nioh get way more push on twitter

Wasn't it sold out on Amazon for awhile?

>he hasn't mastered lunar style movement

Oh boy, I was a lot like you. Just you wait.

I think marketing had a lot to do with the sales, I had to do some leg work to track down a copy.

I just got diabetes

I'd be half tempted to get a headset if the game had VR support.

it sure was but it really felt that they were cutting corners just to tell more of the story

you'd throw up a intestines playing this game in vr

small marketing, small availability, no GR1 in PS+ or bundled with GR2

Money well spent I say.

Why is sliding on buildings so fucking fun

Shifting gravity while going fast is always fun. I'd like to get all talismans with Acceleration (All) at some point but that'll probably take a few weeks.

It's cool that Sony still fund these niche Japan Studio games, but it's weird that they'll actually take a chance and fund it, but then barely promote it at all and take it out to die

>flopped hard in the uk

There were no copies, Sony dropped the ball just like with yakuza.

I get that they don't expect a lot from nip games and have been burned before but they've gone too far in the other direction and copies turn up after the initial hype has passed, leaving limp sales.

I think it's one of those, they know the fans of the first game already know about it and will buy it. Possibly banking on word of mouth to sell it.

>fanbase of first game is on Vita
>sequel is ps4 exclusive
Do the math.

Is Gravity Rush Remastered any fun? Series looks fun and the girl is cute

I think a demo, trailers on social media, and an E3 live demo with commentary was more than enough to promote it. Unless you want some convoluted marketing shit like japan did which was imo genius. I think SOA had their cover photo upside down as a way to promote it.

>no GR1 on PS+
Utter maddening fucking blunder, should have been a December game and could have still gone on sale in January.

What cut content

no marketing, copies not readily available, no exposure (ie.: most of the retailers didn't even put the game on the shelves, it was only available via web stores), no availability

same in other EU countries.

also poor release window, it should have been released back in late December
never had a vita, bought a remaster on sale and loved it and that's what got me into the fanbase

SCEA is full of cunts for endlessly shiing their movie schlock while barely advertising their first party games that come from Japan. Remember that people had to bitch at them to bring over the remaster physically in the states.

it was still an amazon exclusive with very few copies that now are worth ridiculous amount of money, right?

I wanna lick Raven's armpits

Kat has the superior armpit pussy.

>Raven confessing love for Kat.
Why is this so perfect?

I want to see both of them licking each other's armpits.

>user i will marry you but with one condition
>I want to adopt a child who happens to be Spike from Ape Escape

How would you react if Kat did this?

Why is Kat such an air headed frenchfu but also righteous, humble and whimsical.

I would do anything to Marriage Kat
That is a minor setback

because they are a perfect couple

How would you raise him?

they're just very cute together

>you'll never confess to Kat
why even live?

Like a regular kid, Spike isn't some sort of special case.... Unless Im forgetting someone

*something

He's a good boy, just happens to get in dangerous situations but he always finds a way

I love how this is pretty much the ending

why was raven so hostile towards kat in the first game when they always were connected or even were the same person or whatever bit meant by that?
why did kat forget everything when she got into palace?
why was alias attacking hekseville if he was supposed to be Kat's guardian angel?
why did kali turned into this thing?
why did brahman die if d'nelica only got scratched a little?
why is this game full of plotholes and inconsistencies?

Because waifus.

but what if we had both the waifus and consistent plot?

did they fucked?

THIS IS NOW A GRAVITY FUCK THREAD

Don't know about 2 and I'm probably in the minority but GR1 is one of the most boring pieces of shit I've played.

maybe off screen

oh, the thought of what we could have had

Kat is a stinky sewer rat with a giant forehead.

no bully the kot pls

I picked it up because of the hype for GR2. It's fun and cool but I can't get through it. Gameplay is stagnant as hell, everything but the main characters is an eyesore, and movement is too clunky to get the Spider-Man 2 kicks out of it I thought I would.

I really want a Groundhog Day Gravity Rush.

>Is Gravity Rush Remastered any fun? Series looks fun and the girl is cute
It's GOTY.

>just finished yakuza 0
>want to play GR2
>FUCKING BLACKOUT

END MEEE

well I just finished GR2 and want a Yakuza 0 but I gotta be more savvy with money, plus I have a shitton of games in my backlog

>Not having a portable generator that runs off the power of your screaming RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEs
Kek

DOJ-U-WA

>tfw no song like infernal paths in the GR2 soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=lOAA9x553qM

YATO

Digged both games

My problem with where the story went is that we suddenly get these villainous super powers dropped on us from outta' nowhere

That was a damn good track. I really need to replay the first game. It should help me connect some dots and such.

or reveal some plot holes GR2 has

It's been a long time since I played it. So this wouldn't surprise me.

In 1, Kat goes down and comes up 1 year later.

In 2, Kat goes down and comes up 1 year later.

DO NOT LEWD KAT

Imagine Kat hugging Spike and kissing his hair

so in 3 she also will do that, huh?

I want her to go down on me if you know what i mean

I felt it opposite. They were adding stuff to the story just to make gameplay types/modes fit into the story better.

what I meant by that is that they wanted to include as many explanations and stuff that was missing in the previous game that they lost a lot of consistency and some plot points and characters ended up very lacking in development and screen time

Same thing here

What does the game need a guide for and why did it come out a month after the game's release?

Really?

The biggest addition to gameplay are the new gravity styles but they have nothing to do with the story.

how long until the soundtrack is out?

I assume people mainly want it for art, considering it's not even in English.

This is not canon. Raven would never willingly give up food.

Where's Raven's figma?

scans when and where?

she'd do it for Kat
she'd do anything just to see a smile on her face

This song was not very memorable the first time you go through the inferno, but it was a great groove for the inferno gravsliding mission that came later.

to me it was memorable since the beginning

I have questions about how the mining ship works.

What do the stars mean and how do you change an area's status?
What triggers the strange gravity phenomena or the gravity storm?
What the hell is the point of strange gravity phenomena? The shitty boss always drops one rubbish talisman.

>What do the stars mean
amount and type of nevis
>and how do you change an area's status?
you don't, it changes by itslef
>What triggers the strange gravity phenomena or the gravity storm?
RNG
>What the hell is the point of strange gravity phenomena? The shitty boss always drops one rubbish talisman.
just kill each in every area once for thevtrophy and unique talismans, then you can not bother anymore

the max is 6000

I want to adopt Kat's pussy