twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He looks like a pencil.

>i hate myself

>berg

>tfw your brother is a sony shitposter
he's so fucking annoying that I can't even enjoy playstation products anymore

>AlphaOmegaSin gets catfished by an autistic piss fetishist from /soc/

That was a good thread.

He's not. His videos are reaction-tier and he's an unfunny cunt.

BB
NioH
What else is there?
99.9% of the "ps4's library" is also available on PC for much cheaper, or lets face it, for free. And they dont run at 30fps there. Take ds3 for example. You pay FULL price for it on the ps4 and get quite literally HALF the fps.
I dont understand the appeal of the ps4. Help me out Lads. High end PC gaming has never been cheaper.

>dark funeral shirt
shit taste

This hurts my eyes.

Why hasn't he posted any videos for month?

>Billed at 4' (((Arensberg)))

Why are there always so many people that start talking about shit they know absolutely nothing about such as

get a fucking clue

at least he is not afraid of showing his ugly face and his retarded manchild hair

>no pecs
>no lats
>no traps
>15-20% bodyfat
Did he really think that would impress anyone?
The sad thing is I would have killed to start out lifting with a frame like that, tabula rasa.

nice arguments, samefag

Every single time this shitpost comes up, and every single time you answer it the reply is "lolol shit weeb games doesn't count". So fuck off.

>hating good youtubers

Don't go full retard, keep your hate for people like Jim Sterling.

I was pretty surprised his partner has a son. He doesn't look someone who would be raising a kid.

>Jim Sterling
Remember the time when Sup Forums was shilling for him?

dude looks like somebody photoshopped a midget to manlet height. Dude has a great body for deadlifts, what with those low dragging knuckles.

>Favourite console was PS2
>can't stand Sonyggers
FUCK MY LIFE

fucking ps4 niggers lag like shit in SFV and rocket league

this

>wanna use ps4
>don't wanna pay online fee pay wall bullshit to use it
Fucking sonyjews

>Partner
He's gay?

wait a minute, why do you need to pay PS plus on PS4?

Look at him

Nobody likes Sony fans

NOBODY

Looks like a 14 year old with a beard

You don't (unless you wanna play online, not that free 2 play games don't require ps+). It's a pccuck false flagging.

if you don't play games online you don't need it.

ps2 was a great console, nothing to be ashamed about.

note*

Tell me honestly: which game on PS4 is best enjoyed by its online feature?

I own a PS4 for 2 years never paid 1 cent to play online and never will.

If I wanted to play online I'd buy a decent PC and download steam. This is something I don't plan to do in my lifetime

I don't know cause I don't play online. I did have 1 free month and just played BB and that was cool if you're into that. I liked the note system a lot. There isn't a reason to really pay for ps+. For online games I just play on PC.

probably any good fightan since they tend to have the most active playerbase on PS4, or just don't have PC version yet like BBCF and KoF14

>that facial hair
>that t-shirt
>RAZOR BLADE NECKLACE

Any and all opinions immediately and happily disregarded.

>Getting triggered by people who play video games on a different platform than you
Is there anything more pathetic than this?

I remember during PS3 era
>SFIV Arcade Ultimate Ultra edition
>Japanese player enters the battle
>His connection is 10Gb/s upload
>His lag is 0,00001ms

Now I question myself why I hate online gaming again

>he has a wife and a child
>does this

You should hate any fans of corporations.

I have a PS4, but no loyalty to Sony. It just happens to have a bunch of games I want to play. Same reason I built myself a gaming PC.

Isn't it actually ex-wife and child?

I wouldnt be surprised

only reason i have not built a pc is because i fucking hate intel and i will never support it
has zen come out?

>"it's a pccuck falseflagging"

... But he said he wanted to play on the ps4?
He just said he doesn't want to pay money that is literally pocketed so he can use his internet that he already paid for.

this is literally Sup Forums

Damn.. i guess ill get a ps4 now.

Also, what weebshit? Tales of berseria is also on PC.

just like I love Sonic Games but I hate sonic fans.

portbegging for every single ps4 game while claiming ps4 has no games is just as pathetic

>But he said he wanted to play on the ps4?

Well I want to buy a nintendo switch. I said it so it must be true! You also know you don't need ps+ to play on the ps4 but keep false flagging cuck. Make sure to sign that Nioh petition while you're at it.

Remember Sonyponies spray liquid shit across all of gaming. Nintendo autists shut themselves in their dens and jack off to animal crossing r34, Xbots got so assblased by MS during the early X1 release they've gone into hibernation. Meanwhile Sonythings spend a lifetime shitposting and goldfacing across the internet.

Remember that there was a literal "Sony Defence Force" during the PS3 days, some gaming "journalists" literally declared allegiance to them, fans claimed that there was a mass conspiracy to give PS3 exclusives lower scores or that MS paid everyone off to make multiplats worse on the PS3. Just an utterly toxic group of humans who now feel that since the PS4 sells well that they have carte blanche to be as loud and utterly obnoxious as humanly possible.

That's a Soundwave

wait until the Nintendo switch release

It's going to be "nintendo has killed sony" for 8 weeks in a row.

>I love PS4 but I hate Sony
Amen. They are one of the shadiest companies in movies and music. The whole "hacking" incident was rumored to have never happened, yet the information in the leaks were very real. Which revolved around people whom complained about Sony.

They also tried tricking Michael Jackson into signing away his portion of his music library.

>...fans
Wait a minute now. Having been persecuted during the early Xbox 360 days was bad enough, then things became worse once the Wii's sales were through the roof. All while people meme'd about the PS3's still growing library.

>That Silent Rob stream where he ripped the fuck out of Alpha

>Remember that there was a literal "Sony Defence Force" during the PS3 days, some gaming "journalists" literally declared allegiance to them, fans claimed that there was a mass conspiracy to give PS3 exclusives lower scores or that MS paid everyone off to make multiplats worse on the PS3. Just an utterly toxic group of humans who now feel that since the PS4 sells well that they have carte blanche to be as loud and utterly obnoxious as humanly possible.

lol
I don't remember that because I didn't browse anything game related during the 2000s

I bought a PS3 in 2010 and even at that time I only visited gamespot once a week

MJ was not innocent either but Sony music is literal cancer

People tell me that in 2006-2007 the bantz against Sony was so heavy people hided the fact they owned a PS3

Use AMD shit, then?

was waiting for amd zen news but i forgot about it

LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=NLUxerUDi9I

>hyperaggressive manchild with short man syndrome
>not much of a person

Not really surprising.

The guy is a faggot but he is right about that. PS4 is a pretty solid system but sonyggers are the worst motherfuckers ever.

All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?

>manlet metal fag with retarded kids trying to tell me whats what

I don't think he is aggressive the problem is that he listen to that garbage music that is literal satanic brainwashing

Reminder that this neckbearded idiot got BTFO hard by Pachter (forward to 4:45):

youtube.com/watch?v=d7WiHaB-TvE

saw him on the gamechasers and he seems alright but his videos are cringeworthy shit

watching youtube ""gamers'''

ONLY YOUTUBER THAT IS WORTH: GAME SACK

HOLY SHIT BTFO

Pachter is terrible though and the outlets he mentioned have long lost their old school relevance

>metal
>literal satanic brainwashing
Found the christfag

Is that supposed to be an uncommon opinion or something?
I've yet to meet a person who doesn't hate Sony fans, they're everything bad about every other fanbase rolled into one autistic package.
The casual dudebroness of Xbox fans, the blind company worship of Nintendo fans, and the arrogance of PC gamers.

I'll admit, I respect him for semi-speaking truth.

>post with michael pachter deleted
>this shitty thread and all the other e-celeb threads left up
What does this mean?

Cringe

why are you so angry that he doesnt wanna pay for ps+ user?

It's like he wanted to do the nu-male trick of growing his facial hair out to try hide his feminine features and skinnyfat body but he couldn't even commit to being a nu-male hipster because he's a contrarian and they're so mainstream these days, so he decided to do the "metal" thing a decade or two late.

Horrible look, horrible taste, username sounds like it came straight outta DeviantArt and the way he tries to be edgy by swearing a lot just makes me cringe. Even by eceleb tastes, this guy is just terrible.

You would look what happened to sonyfans when on losing side in vita fanboys. Absolutely delusional.
And ps4 fanboys embodies what they look when winning. Spending time shitting on other platforms and goldfacing.

Fanboyism is actual cancer.

>Youtubers who upload nothing but rants

Is there any bigger cancer out there? I swear to god Youtube nowadays is overflowing with idiots with an opinion who put their face in front of a camera.

I really don't get this, and the worst part is that people usually mimmick their opinions regardless of wether they are right or wrong, they will just say word for word what these people think

Why doesn't he hate Wii U fans? They're just as cancerous.

They really aren't, Sony fans have multiple layers of cancer, while WiiU fans pretty much just have delusion.

>who put their face in front of a camera.
This is the cancer killing Youtube.

We need a Mr. Plinkett for video games.

>Mr. Plinkett
You mean Mike?
He's put his face in front of a camera tons of times.
Hell, he's probably had his face in front of cameras since before Mr. Plinkett was a thing.

Why would anyone be a Sony fan? I like their consoles but I've never played a Sony game.

Or they express their dogshit opinion and their drones repeat it all over the internet soon enough it gets accepted as a fact.And when you argue against it you're wrong.

Viking Manlet

Scott Heierman?

>Taking the fans in consideration in the first place
Why?
Every time some one wants to talk about a franchise, people tell them that the fanbase is shit like it matters

Kids need a corporation to pledge their loyalty to.

There's always bandwaggoners with anything that's doing better than it's competition. It just like sports. There's a team that is doing a lot better than expected this season, and are the underdogs at the finals? Suddenly everyone is a fan.

It does not help that there are false-flaggers leaking out of Sup Forums because they think the maymays are soooooo funny.

No, I mean Mr. Plinkett.

I'm talking about their proper reviews, not half in the bag.

hey guys you can at least watch this video while this thread is about alpha omega dwarf

One good thing about the industry today is no more exclusives.

As a (relative) poorfag buying a PS4 and being able to play every game that comes out for just 399 is nice.

The gaming community is a bunch of cancerous man children, play games not hardware.

>The gaming community is a bunch of cancerous man children,
Youtubers are not real gamers

>Diet Razorfist
kek

Delusion and arrogance

Because now he won't get $0.05 deposited into his account.

Let's be real. If you're buying a PS4 only, you're going to need to pay for PS+ if you want to play online multiplayer. End of discussion. Unless you're an idort. In which case, stop shitting on PC.