Fire Emblem Heroes

Fire Emblem Heroes

Do not lewd the Lords

That is one ugly sword

Should I drop out? I don't have Takumeme, but I want the new heroes more

None of the new units look worth gambling orbs on to me.

Guess I'll just wait for the next focus event.

You could try the red at least, since half of the new heroes are red.

Someone make a team out of my roster gonna make a new one/see if my old one was decent at the same time.

>Tiki, Lin or Marth
>Azura
>Julia
>Tacomeme
ezpz

>roll 20 orbs i got from playing lunatic
>no blue orbs
>dont feel like backing out
>get erika

I guess i cant really complain

>Roll Julia
>She's +SPD -RES
I JUST WANT A COUNTER TO MAGIC FUCKS GOD DAMN IT

How much?

Camilla base stat of res 32 and brave weapon, but she isn't good as killing armored units.

Where's the music in the new maps from?

Spent all of my orbs like a retard finally.

Still no Ephraim, but somehow got a 5* Abel, Merric, Minerva, and Eirika.

Before that, only had 5* Takumi and Roy.

>only like 3 voicelines when you move a unit
I've gotten so used to Narcian's "OwO what's this???".

Now what?

Is it possible to make another FEH account tied to another NNID?

So how are the new Heroes, are they good?

Should I Roll on this banner?

Lyn,Ayura,Takumi and Camilla as my current team.

>pull Seliph
>-atk/+speed
JUST

At least I got Julia with +atk/-def. Also, a;ready had Lucina and Tacomeme so I guess it's not too awful.

How have people gotten the new heroes so quickly. Whenever I use my orbs I only ever get shitty 3 stars (usually of heroes I already have) and one 4 star which is usually shit.

Eirika is the best of the new units IMO, so that's not a bad draw. It's just too bad she's a red when there are already so many good reds to compete with, so it can be hard to find room for her on your team depending what units you already have.

I'd say there is no need to, none of the featured characters are that impressive.

My first and only roll mate

So how not good is my eirika?

I swear the rates a higher than normal, seeing how everyone seems to be pulling her and the others.

Luck or whaling.

Also, there's most likely some bias in what you see posted, since people are more likely to brag about getting one or more of the cool new units, than they are to complain about getting stuff everyone has already seen.

If my team is loli Tiki, Lilina, Robin, and Camilla, should I roll new units or try to get a Tacomeme to replace Lilina?

I saved about 100 orbs on each of my accounts, didn't really get shit beside a single seliph on one of them.

Then I rerolled until I got a new hero, linked it did a few maps and rolled again and got two more.

Yeah you're probably right. It's just really frustrating. I've played this game since release day and I still haven't gotten anything good. I really liked Sacred Stones so was hoping to get them. Ah well, guess it's back to trying to get more orbs.

>spend all my orbs trying to get tacomeme
>don't get him
>welp at least the % raised a lot gonna get a 5* in the next batch
>log in this morning
>all the % are resetted

You need a good blue. Catria, Effie, and Linde are the best out there right now.

They are normal.

Rates cant be changed by Japanese gacha laws this is why they have to put the rate of heroes.

Could someone post the link to the tier lists?

Robin is a good blue.

I thought robin was the best?

I'd trade you my Ephraim for a different 5*, but gacha games slurp too much semen to allow trading.

>allowing trading in a game that can be rerolled
Come on now

Man Julia is like a Nowi hard counter holy fuck.

this new banner is trash

It's to late to get Tako, he is in the 0,3% rate team now.

It's the thought that counts. Thanks mate.

Alright I won't change what I'm doing then, although grinding is extremely autistic

Oh, she's not bad, but her skill set is so wasted on being a red swordie. So much utility. Too bad I already have Lucina, but if Erika ends up having some sort of phenomenal attack stat, she will take up the last slot on my main team.

I'm I the only one who threw their account away for more chances at getting Seliph, Julia, and Ephraim? Not even 80+ orbs were enough in my old account and the only 5* stars I had were Lucina and Tiki anyways so it's not like I lost that much.

low def roll and high res roll

Now you kill yourself for not rolling during the previous focus banner which had much better units.

I know, I'm just joking because everyone seems to be getting some nice pulls right now.

Granted my Seliph is trash because it's low attack plus speed, I still got him and Julia within about 32 orbs. Also picked a nice 3* Femui to fill in a vacant blue spot.

So you will keep throwing accounts every 2 weeks?

Look every next banner will have better and better heroes and at 1 point you will need to spend money to get them.This is how gacha games work.

Well, it only seems so much since mostly the people that managed to get a good roll will be posting. Barely anyone will be posting their 5x 3* pulls.

I've seen too many -Atk and -Spd Robins to have faith in him honestly.

Blew all of my hard earned orbs to get these guys. Wish I had Julia or something for my green but i'll just hoard up until the FE10 banner comes around for the mages.

You are giving too much thought into this + and - stats.

a hero with low res or def stats but high attack just makes it more easy for you to kill him.

>forgetting cordelia

But why? You're going to be losing out on all of the 2 additional orbs every day you could be getting for logging in since the launch.

Just make more accounts, drop the accounts where you don't get anything you want, keep the accounts with stuff you like.

It's not hard to play multiple account simultaneously.

Fuck this game.

Why? Are you tired of winning?

Who is this new marth looking guy?

Mine is +Atk iirc

Those orbs don't really mean much when they've already turned into 3* Bartre, Hana, Hinata, Shanna and other shit units no one likes.

Gimme a good team please.

I'm trying to grind Julia using just her and Azura and it's not really progressing at any pace at all. I'm just tired of not having anyone at 40 yet.

How do you get the big gems to raise characters over lvl 20?

Someone who avenges his father for assisting to a BBQ

Well at least you have the characters, the leveling will just take some time.

I wish I could have song lady too, but oh well.

You don't

Grind the top three levels in the training tower, and make sure your castle is at 100%.

Probably something like Caeda, Fae, Corrin, and whoever you want in the last slot. I'd go for Marth, Cecilia or maybe Felicia. Maria could work as well, but I don't like healers.

you have azura and taco, you have no right to complain

do the first training tower you do in a day on lunatic difficulty. you get either the shards or the crystals when you finish it.

>He didn't get a taco already

At this point you're out of luck, his focus is gone so you've got a ridiculously small chance to find him.

Fancy cutscene plays.

Get Robin.
He's 3 stars...

Saved up my fucking orbs for this so of course I get fucking nothing.

Too situational. Brave weapons are also garbage in this game.

Just another sister lover.

I know that feel all too well... Twice

Remember saving 700 stones in SIF and not even getting a SSR.

>Started playing FE8 yesterday, hadn't played it in years
>Eirika dropped today
Sweet.

FINALLY, NEW HEROES

TIME TO ROLL

Yeah, that -5 spd sucks unless you've got some way to rally it up, it almost makes brave weapon characters not worth using.

you get used to it after the third time

How can you tell?

OK GUYS, I'M DOING IT

They're good on really fast units (so you don't get doubled with the penalty or really slow units (so you don't give a shit about the penalty anyway. And it helps to have high attack to have the best chance of one-shotting niggas.

>too situational
>with 2 reds on most teams
>with max 1 green on any team
>when she completely wrecks 2 or even 3 reds charging her at once
>brave weapons are garbage when they are one of the few things that can reliably kill without taking dmg
you used so few words and yet you are wrong on so many levels.

Good luck!

Enjoy your two Bartres and three Donnels.

You won't get anything good.

MEH

at least I got waifus.

>every time i roll

Nowi Corrin and Cherche are pretty good. Too bad none of them are 5*.

>not merging all those so you can have an entire team of 5* Wrys+10

They'll never see it coming.

Exactly. Though it's certainly not a good weapon for most units.

Water and Sully can do the same thing and is less vulnerable. There's a reason why the only unit with Brave weapon that is still high-tier is Camilla, though she will surely drop in terms of ranking soon. There are also Archers and nuke Mages on many teams too.

The problem you mostly get 3*s, it would take years to do that.

Worth it tho.

>be wagecuck
>get on the packed train to work
>decide to play abit of fire emblem
>forgot that my sound is on max volume
>anime girl voice: FIRE EMBLEM.... HEROES XD
>everyone looks at me awkwardly like im some basement anime loving freak
>proceed to get off the train and wait for the next one

wow 3 rolls and got soimething