youtube.com/watch?v=lnZpAe69t8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=3UdhDfEQTtE
youtube.com/watch?v=p47aKJBJTnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there are six of these retarded games?

lol

Not to mention a completely locked 60fps

Ok>Shit>Shit>Great>Great>Shit

It's probably not possible but i'd appreciate an option to transfer ps3 saves.
Fuck doing the kh 1 final mix heartless all over again

two of those are movies

>CoM
>shit
lol loser cant into card counting

also is captcha getting extremely bullshit lately and not even working when you get the shit right

but two of them are cinematic experiences I guess
Only 4 are real games

captchas are exceedingly fucking obnoxious yes

I didn't buy the PS3 remasters so this works for me. Sucks for people that did

Jesus christ what's up with all those retarded names, if I would play the series for the first time I would have no idea in what order they should be played.

give me back the crazy words instead of this picture bullshit that doesnt work
>click all the store front or trees
>lol fuck you try again dickhead

Theyre gonna be a buggy mess, they couldn't even get the PS3 ports to work, why would they be able to get 60FPS with no issues?

Wish that Re:Coded was actually playable

I never picked up 2.5 so this is nice for me

Toggle legacy captcha you retards

>Re:COM
>shit

It's ok to mediocre until you want to platinum it. Then it's shit

>Click all storefronts until none are left
>Clicked 40 of them away so far

Its already in order though

>click on image with stop sign
>there's not fucking stop sign to be seen anywhere

For PC?

They've got a lot more hardware to brute force it with now, even if it's not super optimized they can just squeak by on having more oomph.

It says right below it to press "skip" if there are none you illiterate chihuahua

Well it's a good thing it's put in order then

BBS is trash.

Are you seriously asking that or do you just want people to laugh at you?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A little of both.

never, EVER PCuck

Guess I'll just emulate it at an even better framerate, sonygger.

BBS and DDD are better than people think of them.

I hate DDD but I wouldn't buy a collection without it.

Look at this shit. Am seriously supposed to click every box? I end up just skipping it and it works

Too bad you don't get any of the texture or gameplay improvements :(

What's so good about a game with clunky movement, no combos, actual press triangle to win and fucking terrible enemy design?

>implying actual improvements
lmao

Camera is so bad in BBS but the gameplay is fun as fuck.
DDD has that forced character switching mechanic but other than that it's also fun as fuck.
It's like a KH theme to make the games fun but then introduce some kind of flaw that takes away from the experience.

Use legacy captcha ffs

>DDD has that forced character switching mechanic
I dont know why people hate it so much, not only it takes a fuckton of time to drop but i am pretty sure you can
>Drop
>Drop instantly again
>voila you are the first character again

Or just get the pass

Then why even put it in, just another dumb gimmick that won't be used again

>DDD is better than people give it credit

I'm trying to play it on PS4 and it's the same slog going through as it was when playing in the 3DS.

60FPS is nice though

I think the main issue is Dropping during bosses but even then you can just use a bunch of Drop-Me-Nots beforehand

It's a hassle that shouldn't be there in the first place. Sure you can get around it by doing what you are saying, but that takes extra time.
Allowing me to play all of Rikus story, until you progress to the Sora point shit, and then switch would be better, at least for me personally.

It's worse than the original in many ways. It's playable, sure, but just the shift to 3D battlegrounds with absurd amounts of waves or enemies spread out with little EXP gain is just insanely tedious.

>PAYING for Sup Forums
thats as fucking stupid as giving someone money on patreon

>kingdom hearts 3 will come out
>6 months later Kingdom Hearts 3.2 will come out
>6 months after that Kingdom hearts 3.5 will come out
>a year later Kingdom Hearts 3.6 Final Mix will come out

>Finish Twilight Town
>Go to Tron because I want a challenge and its the toughest option
>Beat scrolling boss easy enough
>Every enemy is just a huge grind and the highest dps is just abusing environmental attacks
>Wall-hop - Swipe - Wall-hop - Swipe, 40 times per enemy

>they couldn't even get the PS3 ports to work
u wot m8?

>60FPS is nice though
I fucking hate it.

I am pretty sure this is the first KH i play in 60fps but the game feels like 3x the usual KH speed, flomotion doesnt help with your character jumping and dashing around the map constantly. Legit first game where i would prefer 30 fps.

>no dream drop

all titles my dick

i know it says skip but its fucking tedious, you donut

ok so what is this for ps4 right?

It was worth it

Yes

GBA version was soooooo good. I don't know why they didn't just attach a port to the game.

>unlocking Riku mode before knowing it was even in the game

>Or just get the pass

Wasn't Chain of Memories a card game?

That's in the other HD Collection that was released a few weeks ago.

Is a card-based-rpg action game, originally 2d, Re:CoM is 3d.

Doofus.

Or they could have taken the COM route and completely played through Sora up until he get jumped, end it on a cliffhanger, then switch to Riku.

No. It had a card based battle system and was actually really fun.

Great taste user.

Technically it is 4 games and 2 movies.

But the 4 games alone are pretty worth the price of admission if you skipped the PS3 versions, since those were fairly recently, BBS fixed the camera issues somewhat, AND it, KH1 and KH2 are both in Final Mix Form which meants a TON of added bonuses and re:COM has Larxene getting her trolling on in 3D and with voice acting.

**CoM had a better ORIGINAL PLOTLINE then KH2, even if it did progress more formulaic, Fairly simplistic, raised some questions but didn't go fucking insane like KH2 with them.**

Supposedly the issues from the PS3 version are fixed too like Drive Forms needing loading, and assorted 60fps fixes and rebalances.

DDD is just BBS with changed/improved ignorable gimmicks, Flow motion is good as hell though and really gave commands somewhat better competition.

And the drop meter refilling consumable is fucking DIRT CHEAP, once you ahev a story you can effectively not drop until the plot forces it unless you want to.

>Kingdom Hearts
>Day 1 purchase
You can only choose one

Call Moe friend of moot

>Getting the trophies all over again

It used a really unique card based combat that is the most frustrating bullshit in the world until it finally clicks into place in your brain and then it becomes mildly fun.

What additional content did Final mix of 1 have except for the secret boss?

>chain of memories
>shit
>birth by sleep
>great
>coded
>shit
wew

Birth By Sleep's trophies ALONE is enough reason not to fucking do this

The original was great. It might be the reason look down on the remake though.

>unlocking Riku mode before knowing it was even in the game

I played the original before internet was really in my house. Shit blew my mind when it happened

How do achievements with those work?

Let's say I got all the trophies in KHFM, would I be able to get them again?

So would it be correct to play all the titles here, then all the titles in the HD 2.8 collection, then KH 3 when its released? Is this the correct order in this fuckconfusing world?

>Final Fake Riku

Dark Aura x 6

Pink Agaricus
Sniperwild
Gigas Shadow
Stealth Soldier

welcome to the entire game
was really hoping the port would do something but nope just dash into a wall and then attack or have fun taking 30seconds just to kill a basic nightmare

Ok lets go

Kingdom hearts X movie from 2.8>Kingdom Hearts BBS>Kingdom hearts 1>Kingdom hearts Chain of Memories>Kingdom Hearts Days>Kingdom Hearts 2>Kingdom hearts Recoded>KIngdom Hearts DDD>Kingdom Hearts 0.2

Thats the correct timeline order i think.

>get one shotted by dream eaters
>enemies break out of your combos before you finish even after you just deflected their attacks
>don't even bother using regular attacks and just spam commands and flowmotion

Getting real tired of this shit

No official word, but rumours are it's a new set so the PS3 ones won't carry over.

CoM is great once you actually learn to play

Its the literally the same fucking shit as 1 with a retarded story and a weird combat system (thats still the best thing in this shit game).

Yes. Although 0.2 finished around the same time as KH1.

>I hate 60fps

Probably a first time I read that on Sup Forums. I enjoy fast paced hack and slashes. I wouldn't even notice it going faster

STOP

Lots, including QoL stuff.

>Technically all of the International Bosses (Kurt Zisa, Phantom) since they weren't in teh japanese, and im not sure about the US version.
>Heartless got recoloured and 11 new ones were added.
>An additional Difficulty level (Of the easier kind, not Critical.)
>2 Additional weapons for SORA, DONALD and GOOFY each.
>CUTSCENE SKIPPING
>10 new abilities.
>15 new Accesoaries, and some rebalancing of old ones.
>Additional Ansem Reports and Cutscenes/PLOT.
>Gummiship Missions.
>Longer/changed ANOTHER SIDE ANOTHER STORY secret ending.

Playing ni oh and DDD at the same time (ni oh in action mode), ni oh is completly fine while DDD is weird as fuck,

maybe chronologically

Due to how convoluted and stupid the story is in these games it's better to just play them in release order anyway.

>Pink Agaricus

Fuck that big pink faggot. It should be against the rules for them to put a trophy in the game that requires an actual exploit of game mechanics to acquire. I'm convinced it is literally impossible to get the required number of hits on him unless you bug out Donald and Goofy with a summon.

>Kingdom Hearts 0.2
Oddly it has the most recent scenes plot wise, but its essentially it tells of a flashback between BBS and KH1.

>CUTSCENE SKIPPING
>kids these days will never have THERE'S NO WAY YOU'RE TAKING KAIRI'S HEART memorized forever in their minds

>Supposedly the issues from the PS3 version are fixed too like Drive Forms needing loading, and assorted 60fps fixes and rebalances.

I don't remember seeing that being mentioned ever and I doubt it. Sure didn't happen with DDD

Drive Forms were bugged due to not being able to install to the HDD on PS3. PS4 installs them right off the bat, so theoretically it should solve the problem.

Okay so like, where the fuck are the actual good KH1 and KH2? Not these "LE REMIX" shit spin-offs?

You got it right user. Play in that order

>358/2 days shit
You take that back, shitlord

There are people who think DDD was the craziest entry, story wise.
These people are wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=lnZpAe69t8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=3UdhDfEQTtE
youtube.com/watch?v=p47aKJBJTnI
Though to be fair, nobody played Days.

What do you mean? They are right there in OPs screenshot.

>
That's just what they call their remasters.

i wish that they had made a vita port of this

i think i would have put hundreds of hours into these games

>liking days on Sup Forums
oh man get ready for some (You)'s