>detroit
>horizon zd

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/bethesda-softworks-take-skyrim-mods-away-from-ps4-users
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only nioh is good

>playing David Cage shit

I like Uncharted, though.

Those aren't even the interesting games. Like come on, you listed fucking Detroit but not Gravity Rush 2 or Resogun or The Last Guardian?

We know nothing about Detroit and Uncharted isn't Sup Forums target audience. Next time try with Yakuza 0 and Gravity Rush 2.

DELETE THIS

I was OK with uncharted. Very forgettable, however.

Am I able to see the future now or OP are some kind of autists keep making thread like this past few days?

sonyggers are the cancer of Sup Forums

what compels sonyggers to constantly shitpost about their games?

why don't we see pc/other console owners do this more often than nyggers?

Don't forget Nier, its not coming to PC either.

FUCKING SONYGGERS

weeb shit and singleplayer

no thanks

IT JUST ISNT FUCKING FAIR

> being poorfag
> being wageslave
> not owning ps4, xbox and PC

For me, you look like bunch of niggers fighting over bootle of water in africa

THERE'S NO FUCKING WAY THEY CAN KEEP BLOODBORNE AWAY FROM THE PC FOREVER. NO FUCKING WAY

Buying consoles is a waste of money. I have a PS4 and I only have Nioh and bloodborne on it. I thought Nier wouldn't get a PC release, but it is getting it. Bloodborne was also a pain in the ass to play because of the framerate. In some bosses the game would just crawl to a halt.
>everyone said Bloodborne would run better on PS4pro
>it doesn't
>mfw

"im too poor for console/pc" the post

give it to me sonyggers give me your dankest memes and shake my very pcuck existence

>one good game
>three meme """"""""""""games"""""""""""""
Good bait

>mfw no interest in third person action games

It's all about what you care about, user.

Glorious Petition master race! Petitions in full 4K and 60fps, the only way petitions were meant to be played!

NO PC BROS THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So many shit games. I only want Red Dead. Keep the rest fagget.

STOP BUYING PS4 PROS

Right? I just cant wait to play another first person survival pvp with zombies and crafting

>shitty DS3 clone
>SJW movie
>don't know it, might be good
>don't know it, might be good
Why do Sony fanboys have to shitpost on Sup Forums all day long instead of playing games?

But I have a PC with a 1070 and an i7. It doesn't change the fact that the PS4 has far better games.

You pcucks will always be butthurt over never being able to play games like Bloodborne and Nioh.

If you think it's genuine sonyggers you're an idiot. This places is full of sensitive PC and Nintendo owners, OPs like this are guaranteed replies and (yous) are addictive to shitposters

R.I.P.

PC gaming has been dying for a while, it never really took off worldwide in the first place it only really had a following in America.
But all things come to an end.

Remember to recycle

Nobody cares, OP.

Nobody cares.

>false flag

t. sonygger

WE NEED TO IMPLEMENT EQUALIZATION MEASURES

change.org/p/bethesda-softworks-take-skyrim-mods-away-from-ps4-users

>1 supporter

Why do sonnygers always shill games that aren't even out?

Remind me again, what exclusives does PC offer? Anything recent that is noteworthy?

Invest in something worthwhile. When a supposed positive for PC "gaming" is that you can eventually emulate old console games, you know you messed up by getting involved.

I will admit my PS4 is getting more hours put in to it than my PC at the moment, haven't bought anything for it since Civ VI

No gaems

I know it's a meme but its true, they do this every year then forget about them straight away (bloodborne is the exception)

> have pc
>call others pc cucks

yeach right, because
>I think console have better games so everyone must think the same

Its my first time forgeting to ignore another 11 year mentally old childs with their "console vs pc" war. The only problem is that you cant get enough money from parents to get both consoles and pc, or just too poor to afford this yourself
Nobody sane would start fight over device he plays his favorite game, but, yeach, bunch of kiddos fight there for years and im trying to discusss anything with them, so im the idiot. Gonna go back to ignoring poorfaging mental childs threads again

So own a gaming PC and the consoles that have exclusives that you want to play. It's not a complicated idea, kiddo.

Apprently console players have such a huge inferiority complex they saved 10 versions of the steam fedora meme to make threads like this

wtf

Literally what nintendrones have been doing since the switch was announced with it's abysmal lineup.

what's the problem with emulation?

Even being a mostly PC user I always laugh my ass off at these kind pictures. This shit is rediculously funny, what is going with his hair.

Bretonnia campaign for free in a couple of weeks btw

>he bought a cucksole
embarrassing.

SHUT UP!

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLE SONYGGERS! ITS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT THE GAMING INDUSTRY IS WHAT IT IS.

>if you don't like this sort of shit, you must like that sort of shit
Why do all consoleros have the minds of literal children?

if you're thinking that such 'exclusives" only matter in playing games, you already lost

I play games i find fun, on devices i think i want to use to play them. Not "who have more exclusives" or "which machine can render dick in 60fps in AAAAAAA game" like marketers want you to think. Game being "exlusive" doesnt mean that it will be godlike production for every taste

ITS NOT FAIR. REVOLT AGAINST SONY WHEN?

uneducated dolt, its Microsoft that killed everything.

>one supporter
>aussie
Hello Tim.

Gotta love how the delusional "glorious PC master race" retreats from a thread and move to the next PC circlejerk when they know their 'alternate facts' have been beat with logic and reality

More like a PC cuck Wojack powering up by just getting fatter.

I love how new details are being added with each new iteration

Don't you have some petitions to sign? :^)

You are the salty one, kiddo. PC gaming is certified the best from the likes of Mark Cerny who wanted to actually put windows on the ps4. He tried hard but the japs knocked that idea away. We have gaben, tim schafer, todd howard, john carmack all saying PC is the best. You are just mad because you dont have a real VR system like Vive and 1080GTX like me.

pcucks did by pirating everything

This shit is so fucking vile lol

I appreciate your meta-humor.

look at my gaymes and how cool I sorted them

nobody even say nintendo fag

>still having only console or pc, not even two consoles and pc

Well, how fine is living with parent, working for minimum wage?

>on devices i think i want to use to play them

yeah so that's mutliplat's covered..doesn't really apply to exclusives. I also play multiplats on the device I think I will most enjoy it on

I can buy a PC I just don't want to be THAT much of a dweeb.

this thread is for keks my dude.

so delusional lol

Pcucks BTFO time and time and time again

I can't even handle these keks right now

How's Rimworld? Are the colonists still retarded drama queens?

I pirated it a few versions ago to see how it was compared to Dwarf Fortress and I didn't like its focus on micro managing crazy demanding people

kek, so, you buy only things that others say its ok?

If you have money, use it to buy and do things you like without thinking that this will make you sick weeb or something else

>you can play >80% of games ever made on a PC
>that's why you know you messed up

I did, what are you going to do about that, fucking faggot.

>literally every single pro console argument boils down to muh AAA exclusives
Fucking normal fags get off my vidya

I dun know I only touched it a few hours months ago

I'm waiting for full release

>arguments about video game consoles boil down to video games
woah

S-stop bullying PC, PC+nintendo m-master race!

So why DO people pretend to be so upset at imaginary opponents on Sup Forums, anyway?

>what exclusives does pc have
>list x
>not AAA shootan/fightan/drivan enjoy your indie trash
Fuck off normalfag

So..... Anything recent and noteworthy on the PC? Anything in the coming months?

Every fucking console/PC related thread is blatant falseflagging

I think half-life 2 came out a few years ago, that was pretty good. Then also there was Crysis before that.

Sothere you go,there's plenty of great PC exclusives

Undertale

>one device poorfaging peasants still fighting in mud

Meh, gonna go back to being multiplat master race. Again enjoyed visiting your cage in zoo

pc is dead.
that means nothing to make games on anymore, what a shame

>unch4rted
>horizon zd
spotted the falseflagging Sonygger
those games are/will be objectively shit

See

Total War games
Civilization games
Pillars of Eternity
Path of Exile
Grim Dawn
Tyranny
X-COM 2
Rust

and shitton more other games.

The thing is, there are entire genres of games that aren't even available on console. The exclusives argument is a console vs console thing. It doesn't really work in a console vs PC argument.

Also, fps on consoles are just sad. Everytime I stumble upon someone playing an fps on a console I've played on a pc I feel sorry for the dude.

>it's another "underages shitpost while taking their morning shit" thread
I bet most of you don't even have a current console because mommy could only afford your smartphone.

Rust is shit tho, and should be purged along with all the other survival, crafting, open world cancer.

That's, like, your opinion man. Plenty of people are having fun on those.

Seeing big clans fighting each others on Rust is really entertaining

Neither of those is an exclusive, but I it would be too much to expect someone who can barely spell to do research.

Pcfag:
>Lol ps4 has NO GAMES
>LOL PC MASTER RACE

>Ps4 exclusive comes out
Nioh
Bloodborne
Persona 5
Nier
Uncharted 4
Horizon
Detroit
God of War
Gravity Rush 2
Yakuza
Kingdom Hearts

>pls give us port, we deserve it....

>Also, fps on consoles are just sad. Everytime I stumble upon someone playing an fps on a console I've played on a pc I feel sorry for the dude.
word, they're beyond pathetic
i'll never understand people that use a controller, even on PC

And many people are having fun on console fps games
Yet pccucks shit on them all the time

I feel sorry for pcucks who will never, EVER get to play a multiplayer game without cheaters

Framerate only drops noticeably on like 2 chalice dungeon bosses

>Nier
>exclusive
Lad, I...

I fail to see how that's related. FPS games that are on consoles are also on PC and the pc version is always better, one of the reason being the controller

No set release date
By the time it's out the next nier will be out on ps5

You know you can use a keyboard and mouse on console right?