Remember when you used to truly enjoy gaming Sup Forums?

Remember when you used to truly enjoy gaming Sup Forums?

Now you just do it to pass the time due to having nothing better going on in your life.

Speak for yourself you fucking disgusting faggot.

I played Saints Row 2 yesterday and I had a fucking blast.

I do still truly enjoy gaming, but only a very narrow selection of genres and games that sadly are hard to come by these days.

I don't even play video games and I'm deployed.

I'd rather shitpost.

Idk OP, I get genuine enjoyment and it also does happen to pass the time. Stop projecting faggot.

>Remember when you used to truly enjoy gaming Sup Forums?
This morning? Yeah, looping for the first time as Eyes in Nuclear Throne kicked ass.

>You will never go back to 2008 skipping school to play Oblivion and watching the Dark Knight

kys neet fag.

games are only fun if you are retarded

I still play Oblivion every now and then because it's comfy as fuck

>nostalgia from 2008

What the fuck, man. I'm way too old from this place.

>Nostalgia for something 9 years ago
Yeah right? It's like people born 1997 are turning 20 this year.

I wish it wasn't such a nightmare to mod.

>tfw should probably be doing more my age
>tfw have a part time job and all online classes
>tfw I spend a large portion of my day playing video games and watching anime
>tfw I actually enjoy it
>tfw although I voice my concern about it to my hard-working mom, she says she thinks I'm doing enough

Who was in the wrong here?

mass effect 3 ruined my passion for gaming

I have a lot going on in my life I SHOULD be doing but I just wanna play video games.

having nostalgia for 2008 makes sense since it was one the last years before social media and smart phones completely blew up changing everything as we knew

>People will never know the feel of coming home from school and fighting over the computer to play Realms of Despair and so you get GMud and connect both your characters so you can at least kill stuff in a party while your older sister plays and then some cunt admin comes and transports you to jail for having multiple accounts logged in

Go ahead and do more, then. Your mother will be nothing but proud and you won't regret it a bit.

>massive backlog of games between pc, vita and 3ds
>only play cs go in the evening after work

Goddamn it. You're right.

There were cats in Oblivion?

Hasn't been as fun since I started playing vidya for a living but whatever. Beats the grind of a 9 to 5.