What do you want from Pikmin 4?

What do you want from Pikmin 4?

fun

>Night time gameplay where the enemies are super strong and shit
>Bulbmin return
This

good

Rock Pikemin were retarded and could have been facilitated by existing Purple.

No more Pikemin types please or it gets convoluted.

Just more traps / puzzles to add new abilities / strengths / immunities to existing Pikmin types.

A decent reason to be on PNF404 with existing characters. Looking for relics or artifacts for an important reason?
Nothing will beat rebuilding Olimar's ship though, despite the fun of 2 finding real world items.
Fruit was boring and retarded.

I want more varied locations. Although I found the maps in 3 to be good enough, I felt like the whole grassland, tropical, wintery, autumn tropes were getting played out. I'd personally like maps where

>You explore the branches on a tree
>You explore a construction site, crossing girders and cranes
>The bombed out remains of a building
>You scale a mostly vertical cliffside

>pikmin are basically carrots
>here's a rock pikmin
explain

>He's never grown rocks

To be available on Steam.

That's ludicrous!

What additional abilities would you want Pikmin to get?

>Blues can explore hazy environments without drying out
>Reds are immune to freezing
>Yellows will stun enemies who eat them
>Purples can scare away smaller enemies without fighting them
>Whites can burrow through certain walls and make shortcuts
>Pinks can lift away captains from danger

Purples are shit, you hear? absolute shit.

Do you even lift?

For Miyamoto to not be as involved.

a release date

I want a game like 2 again, nice comfy overworld, hellish underworld.

>if you're not at base when the countdown timer hits 0 an insta-kill enemy spawns randomly on the map and roams the entire area and will try to track you down until you get back to base
Think the water wraith but really fast.
Either that or 50 bulborbs spawn and scavenge the entire area.
It adds an extra layer to managing routes and time.

>nighhttime gameplay
Please no. That sounds awful.

>they bring back the smoky progg

That sounds terrifying user

It'd need some real spooky atmospheric music too

Here, have a pasta I made a long time ago that I never revised:

Since Louie has been left behind again, Olimar must go back to PNF-404, but can't do it alone, so he recruits Alph, Brittany and Charley to help him find Louie. Due to hocotate Freight being under fire for leaving Louie behind yet again, the president is forced to sell their riches gained from Pikmin 2's escapades to pay off lawsuits and and keep the company afloat. An activated president sends olimar off to find more treasure to pay off yet another debt. They first start their journey on PNF-404 by relocating the wreckage of the hocotate Ship that was crashed in Pikmin 3 to salvage the research pod. The pod is used to collect treasures beneath the ground in caves, but can only stay there for a fixed amount of tie due to being somewhat damaged. The research pod and the SS DRAKE also bicker a lot and but heads, due to there being two acting computers guiding the explorers. You collect fruit above ground to give you juice to stay alive while on the planet, but due to the events of Pikmin 3, most of the fruit has been taken, causing there to be less fruit and thus a more strict time limit.

Could you even kill that thing?

Bring back stuff that makes it feel like a naturalist exploring an alien world. I miss stuff like the daily notes from 1 and especially Piklopedia from 2.

Aside from that, I really don't care either way if they add new Pikmin or not, as long as it makes sense in regards to the gameplay. I would like even more enemy variety though, and as always for the game to be difficult or have extremely difficult bits. Most importantly, what said.

cooking

Apparently yes, but I just ran the hell away.

Base building but only for special hazard maps where enemies constantly move to your main base. So to explore you need to manage two parties at the same time. The exploring party and the base defending party.

If you're really careful it's worth it, it drops a pearl that gives you 100 Pikmin. The thing is you can very easily lose more than that while fighting it, especially if it's the first time you encounter it.

>>Purples can scare away smaller enemies without fighting them
I always wondered why purples didn't hit harder than other Pikmin. If their whole shtick is that they're strong, why do they do the same amount of damage as the other Pikmin?

The increased damage wouldn't have to be a lot, just noticeable.

They do extra damage upon landing on an enemy don't they? I suppose giving them even more damage on top of that would be too op.

a real post-game, a way to keep playing the game without the stupid day system that erases the progress if you go back, a free roam mode and definitely NO DLC

why is the white pikmin cropped so poorly

For it to not suck.

isn't pikmin 4 a platformer for the 3ds or did I dream that

Pikmin 4 and the 3DS game are different things.

Haven't played 3 yet. How is it and is that a fucking rock Pikmin?

It's fun, if a bit short. It's more like Pikmin than Pikmin 2, so if you liked the first game over the second then you'll probably enjoy Pikmin 3.
Yes, that's a Rock Pikmin. They're basically Purple Pikmin if Purple Pikmin didn't completely outclass Red Pikmin in every way.