Why are so many RE fans completely unpeaceable?

Why are so many RE fans completely unpeaceable?
Its almost widely agreed that RE 7 is a true survival horror game with a modern coat of paint yet so many of these same fags never shut up about "third person perspective" or "Where's my Lion?
And of course anyone who likes this game is called a shill which is not even an argument.

My real question is is there no way for RE to please these fan boy fucks or is there no point in trying since they will hate it anyways.

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/11843/Danshi_Koukousei_no_Nichijou
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no ending to take in Eveline as your daughter as Ethan
I was VERY disappointed.

How about make a game like the classic games. Code veronica wasn't perfect, but 4 killed original RE.

Why cant we ever have spooky but cute daughters its not fair.
I want a spooky kid like Erma.

Playing through this right now, just got to the yard after collecting the red dog head.

I have very mixed feelings.

It was spooky until I got a gun and became able to kill anything that became a threat to me.

The game keeps throwing monsters every 15 seconds at me, which ruins the atmosphere.

The fact I have to beat Daddy again (or at least escape him) after progressing in any way through the story is very annoying.

I think it's a pretty difficult game but this is like my second resident evil ever, the other one being 4. Took me several attempts to beat many bosses. Took me one hour to figure out there was a chainsaw I could take at the second Daddy boss fight.

They really stopped trying to scare me after I got a gun, fuck. No jumpscares, no atmosphere, no spooky noises, nothing, it's quite disappointing.

The voice acting is superb.

I feel like the movement is a little limited, dodging enemies is a pain in the ass. I'm able to kill the molted with the knife without getting hit already, but the process of doing so is very ugly.

It's cute that you can press X to turn around, but I found that it's way too slow for most situations and using the mouse is faster. It's probably meant for consoles, quite a shame.

The limited inventory is fucking annoying and unnecessary imo. I don't see any strategic reasoning behind it, the only way it limits me is that I have to stash all collectibles and/or trophies, but I can still carry all weapons, ammo and crafting materials without worries, it's really just inconvenient.

I liked it a lot at first but now I don't even know if I want to play it anymore. Will probably finish it eventually but eh, maybe I just have bad taste.

Found the animefags

Did you come to Sup Forums during the JLaw leaks? Go back faggot

Do you just say RE7 is not like the originals because of the perspective?
Is that really it? because that's almost all I SEE When I hear people bitch about RE7

Because it's first person if it was fixed camera they'd probably love it

It's nothing like it for a number of reasons, but yes the perspective is one of them.

You're still in the honeymoon phase.

Give it a few days and you'll realize how shit the game actually is.

If you don't, you're simply delusional.

Also, there was no Albert Wesker cameo/boss fight.

>The game keeps throwing monsters every 15 seconds at me
You won't get a single molded for like 2 hours now that you're finished with the main house

That Sup Forums and Sup Forums should be switched.

I've loved this game since it came out and I see no reason why I would stop loving it now.

>Its almost widely agreed that RE 7
wrong

I just wish the game was actually playable. Is that to much to ask?

It is more like the older games. It's just that it' one of the worst games in the series of older games.

Like if this was released around the same time as say CV nobody would look twice at it because it's just very very mediocre.

Why would Sup Forums be a bear?

That picture is much more funny if yu watched the anime.

Its just RE6fags trying to make themselves feel better about liking that shitfest

DeskerWesker best Wesker

reposting from another thread

i liked the game for the same reason why i liked the evil within

which is that they remind me of old school horror b-movies (e.g. Zombie)

RE7 didn't scare me, not even once, yet i loved the campy atmosphere and all this nonsense gore, blood, hammy characters, and bosses that looked like they were stolen from Dark Souls, all while the game pretended to be scary

The shooting wasn't excellent but i've seen worse (TEW does much better in that regard imho)

overall i'd rate it a 8/10, bretty gud, perhaps the last level in the mine was the worse thing about it

>almost three weeks and still no patch out

The fuck are they doing? Waiting to release it as DLC?

The Evil Within was fantastic
Why did people shit on it again?

no idea senpai

i loved every second of it

When it was released, there was no hype, yet it cost $59.99. A lot of people took offense to that. By the time it was $19.99, the lack of hype led to a lack of interest.

The only complaint i have is it needed a little bit more variety, and it's short

What needs patching?

The sound syncing issue mainly which only fix seems to be to turn on stuff like vsync and a few other options which makes the game lag to the point where it's unplayable.

It tried to be RE+SH and turned out to be reskinned RE4. I don't like RE4. Also there was some real fuckery with graphical options and fucking black borders. Dropped that game.

Was the Phenom crash fixed or they still "working on it"?

cute

What anime?

Sup Forums's favorite anime, Nichibros.
myanimelist.net/anime/11843/Danshi_Koukousei_no_Nichijou

No because the re fanbase is made up of two opposite groups: re4 action horror fans, and re1 nostalgia fans

At this point RE is even more divisive than the Zelda series. It's spent a decade as a survival horror series and a decade as an action series. You have 2 camps of RE fan that have been equally appeased to so no matter what Capcom does, one will generally like it while the other generally hates it. That said, RE7 is an interesting beast as it puts the action camp in the same position survival horror fans were with RE4. Honestly, this level of unrest was something that I didn't expect. I expected the 4-6 fans to be a bit pissed but not THIS pissed, or at least the ones on Sup Forums anyways.

Love this argument. Problem with weeb faggots is that all of you Sup Forums shitters don't even watch good anime, it's always moeshit or slice of life or some edgy contrived plot that starts in a high school setting. Fuck off, weebs deserve everything they get.

>tfw best boy never coming back

I just stopped liking the game once i got to the part where the girls in a water cage. It just got worse for me as i went on. I started playing it again though so i could finally finish

Played the games since I was a boy.

Own most of them, besides maybe Gaiden and the shit ones like ORC and Umbrella Corps.

I've spent thousands of dollars on the series.

I bought RE7 day one.

I really liked it. And I've been playing it on and off since I beat it.

The Good
>atmosphere
>setting
>gameplay
>save rooms and music
>Baker family
>Birthday tape (first time, at least)
>Voice acting

The Okay
>monster design
>characters (Ethan, Zoe, Mia)
>story

The Bad
>lack of monster variety
>no boss on ship
>mines
>final boss not challenging whatsoever
>cliffhangers galore

It has its problems, but despite the drawbacks it's still very much an enjoyable game. Even to replay.

Looking forward to Rev3, REmake 2, and RE8 now.