Persona 5 rated M by ESRB

>This is a role-playing game in which players assume the role of a high-school student who enters an alternate world and uses special powers to change the hearts of people in the real world. As players explore themed areas of the “Metaverse,” they engage in turn-based combat against fantastical creatures (e.g., demons, evil spirits, shadow creatures). Characters use blades, pipes, firearms, and Personas (i.e., creatures that enable magical attacks) to defeat enemies; battles are highlighted by light effects, impact sounds, and cries of pain. Some cutscenes depict characters ripping masks off their faces as blood sprays. One cutscene depicts a man shooting another character in the head at close range; blood is shown pooling on the floor and splattering the victim’s clothes. Several female monsters/Personas are depicted with exposed breasts, and a handful of creatures have phallic-shaped heads, torsos, or appendages. Various Personas (e.g., Succubus, Incubus) have sexual characteristics that are described in text (e.g., “They visit sleeping men/women and have sexual intercourse with them”); dialogue also includes sexual references (e.g., “Apparently he’s been forcing young idols and other girls to have sex with him to move up in the ranks”). Drug smuggling for the mafia is briefly discussed during a side quest (e.g., “Like illegal drugs…? Maybe they made Iida smuggle drugs for them.”). The words “f**k,” “sh*t,” and “a*shole” appear in the dialogue.

M rated game with no actual sex?

Oh my god, how could this be?

k

Any game with a giant, chariot riding penis will probably get an M rating.

>and a handful of creatures have phallic-shaped heads, torsos, or appendages

Glad they've decided to leave it uncensored and respect the audience

Surprised actually reading the label, sexual imagery is often the first to get censored. especially in a game about high school students

Holy shit, it's almost like this game isn't on a Nintendo console.

Has Fatlus USA allowed any Atlus developed game to be censored that wasn't a collaborative effort with another company (#FE)?

Oh, and the removal of the pedo stuff in P3PFeMC.

this is a ps4 game

Remember Persona 3 and Hierophant/Lovers fight.

what happened there

There have been a few Vita games they published which were censored such as Dungeon Travelers 2 and Utawarerumono.

>>and a handful of creatures have phallic-shaped heads, torsos, or appendages

>published

That's not what I asked.

Shenanigans including MC, Yukari, mirrors and shower.

Play the fucking game, it's like three ingame months in.

I actually don't own a nintendo console but am aware of JRPG's being censored for sexual/lolicon imagery.

I'm not bothered either way but it is nice to know that we will get the original vision and not a moral guardian friendly one.

I thought this fucking game was out already

It was their choice to do so but if you're suggesting they don't give a fuck about other developers than themselves then maybe you have a point, I don't know.

i did I think i got to the 6th boss or something but got tired of the same routine put it down temporarily but never came back. I you prolly mean the night hotel boss section that's all lovey dovey with the heart beds and flowers or something.

>le mara
Shit meme demon. Superior phallic demons coming though.

It was released last year.

Exactly.

Not him, but I haven't played P3 since it first came out. I literally only remember cliffnotes of the story. What's the big deal with the lovers fight?

We are talking about translation. It was moved from yesterday to April.

Wait so they actually say fuck huh

Always thought that was weird that no one said that in Persona 4

Persona 4 cast weren't criminals.

P4 cast were pussies.

Yeah but the murderer never said that either

>One cutscene depicts a man shooting another character in the head at close range
Even ESRB drops spoilers

WTF
THEY SPOIL THE GAME
ESRB LITERALLY SPOILED THE ENTIRE FUCKING GAME
I already was spoiled but still

Too lewd, surprised it didn't get an A

Well yeah the part most people worried would be cut was the scene where Anne tells the MC "fuck me!"

Thankfully it won't be

Kanji did say "shit" at least

Persona 4 is literally Scooby-Doo user, this game is just 1 step above of being a galge

Hey get bent. Kanji is a BADASS

Kanji is by far my favorite persona character, he's a treasure

>One cutscene depicts a man shooting another character in the head at close range; blood is shown pooling on the floor and splattering the victim’s clothes.

lmao Goro was so obvious

L-lewd

>am aware of JRPG's being censored for sexual/lolicon imagery
You're apparently not aware that Atlus doesn't do that, though.