Xbone has no games and is a rip off

Xbone has no games and is a rip off

Why did anyone buy this trash?

PS4 is cheaper, has better graphics and better games.

It has better exclusives.

>Xbone has no gam-

the majority of consumers just want to play sports games and call of duty, they dont give much of a shit about anything else

muh halo

>muh bloodborne

Forza's are a pretty niche game now

>muh consoles

Halo Forza & Gears. Why else would I buy one?

360 BC, the best online/multiplayer experience, best controller, netflix, and gets all multiplats.

better and more stable os, bigger multiplayer community, better controller, better as a multimedia box.
as for games, forza alone worth for a lot of people considering its been more than 2 years and still no gran turismo.

This. Not to mention when xbox scorpio is out, it will play all the multiplatform games better and look better. Won't use the Chinese checker boarding feature of the ps4.

I'd get the xbone if I had to sell my PC for a console and own nothing else.

It has less games, it's less powerful, but it's sexy, more pleasure to use. Starting from the controller. And it has better design overall. It has a better feel to it.

Just bought one this week.
Having so much fun!

>PS4 is cheaper
Not really. I've seen better deals overall for Xbone.

Thanks Phil, I'll er... keep that in mind

It's true though.

We had this thread last night and it was full of people saying they like it.

Interoperability with PC is great if you have a rig.

Its not.

I'm talking about me buying one this week.
I didn't even read the other claims.

Xbone games are way cheaper than PS4 games here in my country. I'd buy it in heartbeat if it had japanese games, or any games at all that weren't shitty shooters and sports games.
A shame that isn't the case.

bought an xbone just to play fifa

>Both generic garbage shooters that nobody gives two fucks.

Snap your neck already.

Except Halo 5 is basically the only Arena FPS we got this gen until Quake and UT get released.

I'm holding off until the scorpio, and even then i will only buy if it gets "Conkers Bad Fur Day2", and "Alan wake 2"

Xbox doesn't have Persona

this upcoming e3 will decide microsoft's fate

You can play pre owned games on PS4

Last E3 already did. They're slowly killing off their own console and moving everything to PC.
This year's E3 will only confirm it, mark my words.

>tfw didn't fall for the xbone meme

Sony fan assblasted so he has to pick on the slow kid. More sad than anything.

The bone plays used games you retard

I can only think of these reasons why people bought an xbox. 1.) they're stupid kids that ask their parents for an an xbox 2.)Merica! people 3.)got it so cheap 4.)retards

>still can't play Ninja Gaiden 2
>top requested games games in the BC forums are still CoD and sports games
Says alot about who buys this shit. Real talk though, if NG2 is announced and we see some performance upgrades I'll happily pick up an Xbone.