MONSTER HUNTER CONFIRMED FOR NINTENDO SWITCH

MONSTER HUNTER CONFIRMED FOR NINTENDO SWITCH

GET TO THOSE SUICIDE HOTLINES, WE'RE LOSING LIVES WITH EVERY PASSING SECOND

First for FAKE NEWS

PC or no buy. Its your choice capcom. Im not buying more useless deprecated hardware

Pc is for business mate

first off, its USF2 for Switch presentation.

And second, I really have to wonder who the fuck still likes Monster Hunter? its more or less, fishing, mining, gardening at this point than actual hunting

*tips petition*
You heard Us Capcom, no PC no buy

Where is this taken from?

B-but fishing, mining and gardening is the best part... (unless it's excessive like MHGen)

can capcom stop being cockteases already and fucking announce it

It's been on PC for years you false flagging fuck.

>paid online for monhun
yeah no fuck you
4ds when?

>tfw no mhxx on vita

like clockwork

Honestly as long Monster Hunter is not on the shittiest console ever, the fucking 3DS, I'm happy.

You're probably not the actual guy but, what made you get a vita, vitanon?

What are Nintendrones gonna do when MH gets confirmed to be a PS4/Switch multiplat?

> There will never be a monster hunter on a real platform again.

Feels bad.

>4ds
I can actually see Nintendo doing this. It will emit smell or something

buy it on the switch, because thats the console itll be designed for?

>Online huntan locked behind paywall

If you're going to do that you as well just bring it to PS4.

>tfw no localised mhxx on 3ds

Have you actually played Monster Hunter?

Nothing because no matter what, console MH games don't sell anymore. Blame the Japs

Buy and play it on Switch.

Won't shitpost, not even once.

Even when all the JP players play the Switch version and PS4 players are stuck with western dudebros who can't dodge.

>nintendo fans do something gay
>ignore them their just reddit / neogaf fans there are some good of us left
>reddit pc fans do something gay
>L000000000)))000000000)))))000L NEVR EVR

If anyone is to blame it is capcom. They made the same game for a decade now, so obviously people lose interest in the series.

>XX
Isn't this also confirmed for 3DS? Who cares. It'll have 3DS graphics. The true next gen MH will also be on PS4 according to Capcom, so I'll just get it there.

And as people have said, I found Generations to be underwhelming, and 4U to be a step down from the WiiU one.

but the Switch is a handheld and the Japs love it.

It's dead, Jim.

I really loved my psp and liked the idea of getting the vita
I like vita games
one day, something terrible happened to me
I got the vita to lessen the pain

>this much delusion

It's for Street Fighter, user

Though I sure as well would like MH on the Switch

not him either but I got it for trails

have you fucking tried mining for beshackled weapon on a fucking rare random gathering node?

Source?

Hope you are doing ok now, user

Why? Monster hunter is hot garbage now

Everyone made fun of Toukiden for being a clone yet the latest entries in MonHun became more Toukiden lmao

Did ZUN gain weight?

Toukiden 2 looking really good to be honest mixed with it being on PC has me wanting it BADLY.

Unfortunately the lack of multiplayer is a bit saddening.

NO PC

NO BUY L000000000()()()00000000L

The last console MH game, MH3 sold well in Japan

>mining beshackled weapons
LOL
You get much more from the rewards than mining.
Unless you suck so much you can't finish the quest. Kek.

PREACH IT BROTHER

I AM SO FUCKING TIRED OF MY PETITIONS BEING TAKEN AS A FUCKING JOKE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>TFW NO ZELDA ON MY STEAM MACHINE BECAUSE GABEN EAT THE CAKE

FCK YOU FAT FUCK GIVE ME ZELDA AND TARIO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was almost hyped but then I remembered
>Paid online

Nah, nigga. You cannot fool me.

they can name it whatever they want, just make a little more powerfull 3ds and everyone would be happy
is as if they are trying to make purposefully make people angry everytime they speak about the switch or its games
>inb4 you need to pay for dlc quest

Damn you sound helluva mad pal

>could bought a Switch
>now out of stock
>have to buy a PC and play For Honor and Overwatch

senpai help me

I'm just waiting for the 4.X generation to be over so we can finally move on from arts and styles.

That said I'm still getting Great Generations when I can to enjoy all the little quality of life features, like HH buffs being at the bottom of the screen, or being able to move the bait while fishing, or being able to destroy traps, or shinies and tails showing up on the map.

>MH for PS4
>Ever

Yeah, all those salarymen will lug their nonexistent PS4s on trains.

>move on from arts and styles
but those are fun

that said I hope they have less action lines in MH5

Those are both better games than anything on Switch, so it's all good.

Nowadays they just lug their iphones on trains and play fate go or ffbe

ubishill please

I think they take away from the focus of the combat when two of the styles are extremely gimmicky to the point that you're basically reduced to spamming particular actions.

I would hope for various new moves from arts and styles, toned down, to make it into the standard Guild Style moveset, the only moveset, in MH5. If styles still exist, I would hope it would be in the form of one single alternative style that changes things up significantly, and is heavily customized for each weapon instead of trying to adhere to a gimmick that otherwise doesn't suit the weapon and feels like a very forced existence just for the sake of being there.

>like HH buffs being at the bottom of the screen

Is this for real?

Yup. If there's one thing I appreciate about X and XX, it's quality of life improvements like that.

Watch them revert it until MH6G.

Source? Is OP a faggot again?

It's not. OP misunderstood.

OP is indeed a faggot again. Look at his shirt. Remember what's announced for the Switch. They just happen to have the MHXX stuff in the background because they're using the space they usually use for the Monhanbu show.

>Great Generations

is that confirmed localized name?

No I just needed to come up with something for GG on the spot.

>we can finally move on from arts and styles.

they're going to stay

If they were going to stay, then why would they have gone to such lengths to differentiate X/XX from 4th gen or 5th gen?

>MH for Switch, 3DS, Vita, PS4 and Xbone
>with crossplay online support
>everybody huntan together

too beautiful for this world

Because styles shake up the combat more than we ever had. So they had to separate it like that to make it seem like a one off thing so people didn't go "hurr what's this animu bullshit in my monster hunter, remove it all i hate it". But they are also testing the waters. And people didn't seem to mind it much, aside from a few le super hardcore gamers. So they're here to stay.

not him, but I got it for P4G (Absolute best version of P4 minus Marie), VLR (20x better than 3DS version), and Oboro Muramasa (the DLC is excellent), and Ys Celceta (weakest Ys game, but still fairly fun)

I ended up keeping it for MGSHD (Portable MG1/2 and MGS2/3), Corpse Party (which turned out to be shit), Uncharted Golden Abyss (actually a great game, minus the gimmicky shit).

I also have Dragon's Crown (fantastic game),
Akibas Trip (Funny story, but shit gameplay), Tales of Hearts R (Great gameplay, shitty story), the Dangan Ronpa games (VNs with actual gameplay!), Freedom Wars (great concept and fun gameplay, but too short, and too much grinding and waiting on game timers), FFX/FFX2 HD (If you like FFX/FFX2, these are great on Vita).

My favorite game ended up being Soul Sacrifice Delta.

That game is criminally underrated.

Have you FACTUALLY played Monster Hunter? Like, any of them?

Because it's otherwise an interesting concept bogged down by MMO item bullshit.

>have to kill it five to ten times on average to get a certain rare item to upgrade one weapon to the next level, at least or four to six of those will grant you all the other pieces you need for most of the armour and a weapon or two
>each time you kill it, you understand its moveset and timing better and can hunt it more efficiently each time
>might even consider switching weapons just to make what is ostensibly the same fight considerably different in execution to reduce tedium via reptition

>BOGGED DOWN BY MMO ITEM BULLSHIT

Have you ever considered that you might be approaching the game from the wrong direction?

Sounds like you got stuck at some rank1 gathering quests.

>MONSTER HUNTER CONFIRMED FOR NINTENDO SWITCH
where did you read it?

>My favorite game ended up being Soul Sacrifice Delta.
>That game is criminally underrated.

Underrated? It's arguably the best game on the Vita. A shame that it hasn't been ported to the PS4, more people should play it.

Bought it on impulse then discovered what a fantastic ports machine it was for series like FF and MGS. Became a Sonygger shortly thereafter

It would be great.

Still buying the portable version

when they confirm MH for sith? PLS GUYS GIVE ME A FUCKING SAUCE

Probably buy both and play switch version on the go.

>nintendrone thinks the switch exclusives are better

This game has something in common with Monster Hunter.

It'll never be on a Sony console.

How is it a delusion to understand that the Japanese love handhelds?

The Switch is as much a handheld as it is a home console. The bonus here is that it can appeal to both the Japanese market as well as western markets equally.

I'll buy it for the switch. It just won't feel right in sony hardware

Kek.

But aside from that joke, mh is made now for handhelds. You cant grind 500 hours in front of a tv. Plus sessions of coffee in starbucks and adhoc gaming.

A home console cannot compite against it

>You cant grind 500 hours in front of a tv.
I mean you can.
Structurally MH hasnt changed from the PS2 era.
Its still the same mission based grind.

It works really well as a portable, but really doesnt have to be.
People grind out shit like Gran Tourismo for hundreds of hours on their couch.

Switch is the best solution for it overall though.

> mgxx demo already out in Japan
> those gunlance buffs
> them hammer buffs
> dat new style
Holy shit, it's time

>You cant grind 500 hours in front of a tv
And people accuse Frontier of 100 times more grinding than mainline

> those gunlance buffs

Oh shit. Tell me more, user

post the jho sweater wallpaper next.

Slightly higher motion values on pokes, wyvern fire does damage based on your heat level (means means more) and a couple of interactions with the hunter arts (that big explosion hunter art does more damage if you are in the red, and even more if you using that hunter art that locks you on red)
New info coming in by the hours, not sure if there are any changes to she'll damage or anything related

Rest of the world demo when? 6-8 months?

No clue, need to confirm xx for the west first

Why do they always do this shit. Hasn't every mh game come out for the west? The G versions anyway. Why do they need to do this "should we release it for the west or not?" dance everytime?

This desu senpai
MHX ruined MH.

Translation and localization really does take longer than you might expect. Monster Hunter games actually do have metric fucktonnes of text, it's just that it's not forced upon you so you don't tend to notice it.

>MH Switch arrives
>Based Ryozo says online will be free
Watch it happen

>le super hardcore gamers

The same ones that still says that FU>4U?

>capture casual players
>mobile game
kek

the mobile audience celebrates the fact that they get called casual.

I doubt they'd do that. These are the people, after all, that made Japanese Tri a pay to online game on Wii.

This thread is still up?

Still no source?

Why the fuck are you guys bumping this shit thread?

OP is a faggot. Nothing else is true in this thread.

it also sucks dick

No joke, I was really surprised about the lack of vita or 3ds' on trains in japan. Seems everyone is just on the phone. I'm hoping to see some switches when it comes out.