It's time to discuss the best RPG ever made

It's time to discuss the best RPG ever made.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EEXbryHbMwU
youtube.com/watch?v=3jkx-t4D3UU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That is not Skyrim, nerd.

Sure, but what does that picture have to do with Harvest Moon?

Sup OP?

Wow, Stonesense got an update?

Good because skyrim is shit

youtu.be/EEXbryHbMwU
>running around Khorinis one fetch quest after another
Feels fucking good man

Why this game is so hard ?

That is not Witcher 3.

You right Witcher 3 is definitely not best RPG ever made

>install DX11 for gothic 1
>crashes very often

Cuz you are a fucking nub
But seriously just dont fight shit you cant beat until you get stronger and it suddenly isnt even hard

Reminder that only German voiceline are great
and english dub is shit

Might want to try a memory fix and maybe 4gb patch or a different dx11 version

German dub is always untermensch. Sieg hail, inshallah.

Hmmmmm...?

Wizardry 7?

>impyling polish VA isn't great
TWARZ

CZY

DUPA

give me some links to a good ones, friendo

The only thing worse than Morrowind nostalgiafags are the Gothic 2 contrarians

>lock wearing t5 stands in front of SM

>le souls is da best xD
>git gub scrub x))))

Nothing contrarian about liking Gothic 2, unlike memewind it's actually a good game

>It's time to act like everybody on earth shares my taste in vidya

Although this statement could be applied to pretty much all of Sup Forums

Well it is only bad thing in this game is melee combat

git gud

Redpill me on this game and then give me a quick rundown of it.

It has great writing which doesn't get boring and you feel like a kid again wanting to complete every quest and get gear that actually feels and plays great.

Fuck yes I never see Divine Divinity threads on this board.

>It has great writing

Quote 1 (one) memorable sentence from that game.

>plays great

A blatant lie but okay.

So, what build did everyone go with, I went with canon Geralt with focus on alchemy.

t. triggered Morrocuck, enjoy your shit diceroll combat and walking encyclopedias

Wrong game user

kiełbasa z barana

>canon Geralt
sorry m8 you must explain

In books he isn't that great with signs and focuses more on alchemy prep and sword combat. Unlike some other witchers.

Kiełbasa z owcy, owczy ser, owcze mleko Nie mogę już na to patrzeć

Please tell me what other games have good combat?
>Inb4 le souls games

>tfw paladins won't let you enter the ship but you do it anyways

Not the guy but the only RPG that has good combat is DD. Souls has solid weapon combat but spell combat is 0/10.

>Dark Souls
>RPG
It's about as much of an RPG as Diablo.

Actually forget that, Diablo actually has more available playstyles.

Nope, I will keep posting and you have 0 arguments.

nicca plz

>get ps4 pro
>turn on boost mode
>load in BB
>still get silky smooth 30 fps cap

lol eat shit sony niggers

Fucking love Gothic man! Such an amazing and complex game, and Gothic II and Gothic II : The Night of the Raven are so fucking amazing. Played both of them 4-5 times and still can't get bored. And finished San Andreas 8 times now, but never GTA V. I'm still playing it.

The fact that you have to defend your favorite game in an unrelated game thread means you're a little insecure about your taste :^)

Actually nobody has attacked the game yet so there is nothing to defend, and it's literally in the OPs post. You just seem completely assblasted somebody likes something you don't, other people also mentioned other games and nobody got assblasted like you did.

Jesus, the retardation runs deep.

Nice ad hominem without a single argument, again.

DS is as much of an RPG as Gothic (i.e. not much)
P.S. Talking with NPCs and having different 'builds' and 'quests' doesn't make a game a RPG

not this faggotry again

How can I argument with you if you never even played the game? I can just keep saying bullshit and you wouldn't know.

What game are you even talking about? And If you can't talk about it with me why even repond to my post?

I'm a huge jRPG fan and I don't know what game this is

>P.S. Talking with NPCs and having different 'builds' and 'quests' doesn't make a game a RPG
Roleplaying options in the form of different solutions to quests, mutually-exclusive content, choices&consequences and different playstyles are certainly what makes a roleplaying game.

Dark Souls has almost none of that. "Roleplaying" in DS boils down to what sword you like the most.

>Roleplaying options in the form of different solutions to quests, mutually-exclusive content, choices&consequences and different playstyles
DS has that those too. Enjoy your canned protagonist and railroaded story!

The game OP started the thread with. I'm just responding now to see how long you can keep this going before realizing you're an insecure faggot that can't enjoy a thread but has to derail it with the latest game you played. Witcher 3 is not even a bad game but it's faggots like you that have to ruin it.

Wait a second, you are so assblasted and petty that you can't fathom how anyone in the world can find some other RPG game better than Gothic II? The only it's possible would be if that person never played it? You need some reality check and do you think your responding to my post helped derailing the thread or had positive effect on it? People are discussing best RPGs, if you don't like it go to some other thread. There are some Gothicfags here you can discuss it with them.

>DS has that those too.

>different solutions to quests
In Dark Souls a solution to every quest is to just swing your sword until everything in sight dies.

>mutually-exclusive content
Like what?

>choices&consequences
The amount of choices you are given in Dark Souls can be counted on one hand, while the amount of consequenes can be counted by a quadruple amputee.

>different playstyles
The only palystyle in DS is to swing a melee weapon and roll around. Bows and magic are not meant to be viable on their own.

You're in denial friend. DS is a nice action adventure game, but having more stats and numbers than an FPS doesn't make it an RPG.

I'm 100% sure you never played the game or just started it and gave up because it was "too hard". If your taste in games is that great you should know you can't compare witcher 3 with gothic 2 but somehow you have to do it because muh witcher is superior.

I'm 100% sure you never played the game (Witcher 3) or just started it and gave up because it was "too hard". If your taste in games is that great you should know you can't compare gothic 2 with witcher 3 but somehow you have to do it because muh gothic is superior.

Yes, that's how childish and assblasted you sound. Take some time and think about it.

>In Dark Souls a solution to every quest is to just swing your sword until everything in sight dies.
You never mentioned that the different solutions had to not involve swinging swords at different things
>Like what?
The whole Khaate questiline
>The amount of choices you are given in Dark Souls can be counted on one hand, while the amount of consequenes can be counted by a quadruple amputee.
Access to different covenants, areas changing look and enemies spawns and different NPCS livings require at least one hand to count
>You're in denial friend. DS is a nice action adventure game, but having more stats and numbers than an FPS doesn't make it an RPG.
Just like Gothic then

Choices and concequences have nothing to do with RPGs. Like in pic related.

lol

how underage are you to think witcher 3 is a the best rpg ever

To be fair it really is, nothing comes close to it.

stop

About 5 years more underaged than someone believing Gothic 2 is

I actually completed both games and they're both great at what they do but you can't just say one is better than the other. Also I'm seeing you love the word assblasted, how old are you if I might ask? :^)

>I actually completed both games and they're both great at what they do but you can't just say one is better than the other.

Same but yes you can say it, why wouldn't you be able to say it? It's just someone's opinion on anonymous website.

>How old are you if I might ask?
Pointless question on anonymous website.

5 yo
you wanna be my friend ?

>Piranha Bytes game
>good

They nail down atmosphere pretty well but their games are clunky as fuck.

Play Vanilla without NOTR first if this is your first gothic game ever or do a first one. Should help you ease into the combat system and what not. NOTR was designed in mind for those who either already beat the shit out of the second game or are at least familiar with it. Also only start is hard and maybe dragons if you get unlucky with knockdowns(during which they regenerate) and i played a fire mage.

>seekers kill me just by looking at me
>level up a few times
>suddenly, piss easy
what happened

also gothic 1 > gothic 2

t. 18 yo

>roleplaying has nothing to do with roleplaying games
Do you even think before posting?

M&M are glorifed dungeon crawlers. Which is not a bad thing, but there is literalyl no reason whatsoever to call them RPGs.

not an argument

OKay, so I think the reason why Two Worlds is the best RPG ever made is because of how high fantasy it actually is.

>roleplaying=choices and concequences

M&M will always be remembered as RPGs, and how many choices and concequences you have in Baldur's Gate 2? Who to romance and that's it, everything else is black & white, so it's not RPG then? And most rpgs are dungeoncrawlers, 99% of quests in Skyrim send you to a dungeon. 99% of BG1 is caves and dungeons.

ok, enough with these dragons. let's check out who the REAL bad guy is, the mastermind behind this evil plot.

oh.

but youre actually 18 or 19 arent you. only way you could think shitcher is ever close to be the best rpg

Obviously it was Mud all along

youtube.com/watch?v=3jkx-t4D3UU

You accidentally clicked the wrong picture OP.

You right m8
also best girl

10/10 until last third of the game. I thought it was a meme but they actually did fuck it up.

Do you know what makes VtMB great? The dialogues, the atmosphere, and the quests.

They're top notch, but the combat system, character development, and world system is bad because it's empty as fuck

Now you see Gothic has all of that, great dialogues, atmosphere and quest, and also great combat, character development and big open world filled with content everywhere

Only mission with Ming Xiao was fuck up

Can't wait for the sequel/reboot/whatever

Last mission with Ming Xiao

>M&M will always be remembered as RPGs
Not relevant to my point.

>how many choices and concequences you have in Baldur's Gate 2?
Not that many. But it did have choices and many available playstyles.

>Who to romance and that's it, everything else is black & white, so it's not RPG then?
You are grossly exaggerating the scarcity of choices in BG. It wasn't P:T or AoD tier of choices, but it did have them often enough.

>And most rpgs are dungeoncrawlers, 99% of quests in Skyrim send you to a dungeon.
Gee, I wonderwhy Skyrim is considered a poor RPG by anyone who actually plays RPGs a lot.

>99% of BG1 is caves and dungeons.
I don't consider the first BG to be a very good RPG, it was very barebones. BG2 improved on it a lot.

Facts are, the very first cRPGs were only called that because they copied the ruleset of tabletop RPGs, without bothering to implent roleplaying. People who played tabletop actually used to laugh about early cRPGs.

Well they will be no sequel so die already

Daily reminder this came out the same year as Morrowind