Are there any games where I can pay a cute spooky little girl?

Are there any games where I can pay a cute spooky little girl?

I'd buy an Erma game in a heartbeat.

Erma a cute, A CUTE!

Ghost's Master maybe
i don't remember if there is any spooky little girl ghost

stupid mary sue daughter for the author to self-insert into

>but shes not a mary sue user she just has super powers and weird eyes and everyone loves her even people from other universes
>shes just the literal definition of a mary sue user

disgust

Nope.

>super powers
Wait, did you not catch on to the fact that she's the daughter of a scary-movie-creepy-ghost-lady?

It's okay since she's cute, faggot.

its a fuckin cute family-friendly comic strip you mongo

are you gonna say snoopy is a mary-sue next?

>ywn be Erma's neighborhood best friend and come over to her house to play and sometimes occasionally have /ss/ with her sexy, spooky mom.

I want to racemix with that crossbreed

Erma is for hug not fug.

Not enough of them

NO Erma is not for lewd!

moar desu

What about Mama Spook

N-NANI ?

They Bleed Pixels stars a game that looks very much like her, down to the creepy eyes.

Fran Bow stars a girl with severe mental problems and looks kinda spooky but not this conventional spooky.

>mary sue
it's a fucking gag comic about being the child of an overpowered murder ghost monster

Kudos to the artist for showing people care about sports and not having the mom be all sarcastic about "go team boo other team."

>pay

does Sup Forums's cynicism know no bounds?

Eat a dick

Erma TV show when?

If the ghost died as an adult then its perfectly ok to wanna fuck them.

Never. We aren't allowed to have nice things.

Why don't you just cut your dick off and buy some makeup already, you fucking basketcase

whoa chill out nerd

uh, what is the thing that got summoned in the last panel?

>using the term 'mary sue'
sjw kike internet loser nerd
lmao imagine someone using that term in serious literary criticism

I want the underaged to leave and stay leave

and if you really aren't underaged then get cultured you pleb

>serious literary criticism
>implying
I think "Mary Sue" is actually a perfectly valid phrase. Rey from Star Wars, Kira Yamoto from Seed Destiny, Kirito from SAO - "Mary Sue/Gary Stu" seems to describe characters who are SO successful that it seems to eclipse their very humanity

>getting this mad over a comic about a cute ghost girl
Does Sup Forums have to get retardedly contrarian over literally everything?

i can't see her panties

help

You have some sights to see faggot

Pinhead from Hellraiser.

>her dad fucked a dead chick

Just masturbate to her tights dude.

Pinhead, from Hellraiser.
Now that you have some more culture, please don't be a faggot like these guys trying to fit in. Godspeed, user.

those aren't tights those are stockings pleb

Isn't there that wandalagoharawhatever the fuck game where you play as a spooky girl

just give me the erma archive link

There's one on sadpanda.

Please do not spoonfeed the retards

>want to ruin such loveable couple

Típical Sup Forumsermin

cute nuclear family relationship > /ss/

Please stop being a retard.

Hellraiser isn't even good, I don't even know why you need to act special about having seen a shit movie.

Dumb mentality. It takes less time to answer the question, fills the thread with less stupid meaningless bullshit/elitism, and it shares cool shit with more people.

sperg

>muh sekrit club

Damned

they are not being faggots. They have a reason for this since even if he didn't read the book or the second book then he most of at least saw the 200000000 fucking movies or a youtube video talking about this as it is a classic. Talking about horror without talking about pinheads is like talking about WW2 without hitler

If they look like that I will.

>pinheads
who

the guy from ghostbusters. you know the evil guy

They're not contributing anything to discussion, either. You're assuming that because someone doesn't know something, we should make fun of them instead of sharing it with them. On top of that, they're acting all smug because they happen to recognize pinhead because they happen to be old enough to know who he is.

Also, (pinhead : horror :: hitler : ww2) is a terrible analogy.

I thought that was the sailorman

>no Hisako

boo
then again the game is xbone, windows 10 exclusive

The leader of the Cenobites, a race of beings who feed on pain and suffering, from the "Hellraiser" film series.

This thread has nothing to do with video games and the sad fact that you think any of this the ring fanfiction matters is laughable. They have a reason to act smug and asshole like as Pinhead is a iconic character talked about by all horror movie makers and is so fucking old that even not hearing about the movie is not a excuse as you always see him in top ten shit.

anybody who doesn't know pinhead is a 10-15 year old who is braindead.

But that's Tomoko.
What did you meant with this?

DOn't what have you done you open it!

now he is going to ask what a Cenobites is and then what the cube is and then why lucifer killed pinhead and destroyed hell.....Opps :)

What is your pleasure, user?

>pleasure
seeing Pinhead take lucifers armor and watching as a godlike being wakes up from death because a guy with nails in his head think he can control hell and saying O shit.
so i like jump scares