Should I buy this in PS3? Have the FPS problems been fixed?

Should I buy this in PS3? Have the FPS problems been fixed?
I don't own a Wii U or Xbox360.

>mfw running with cemu
Goddammit. Only 2 runs well, sort of

PS3 issues aren't gone completely but the people saying it's unplayable are spergs.

It's not awful, Wii U version is the definitive way to play Bayo 1 but PS3 is definitely playable. Just a lot of screen tearing, if you're sensitive to that kind of thing.

It has a patch that allows you install the game, that fixes the loading problems, but from what i remember i doesn't do much else. There's some noticeable hiccups in certain cutscenes, screen tearing and minor slowdowns once in a while.
I played and finished the game the very first time on PS3. It's not terrible but it is the worst version of the game you can play.

Oh, I thought they were both considered playable. I saw some 4k webm that looked great of 2.

They didn't address the fps issues really. They decreased the stupid ass loading though.

Even if they fix the 20fps shit it's still never gonna run at full 60 like the Wii U version.

This is pretty unlikely but if you have an xbone, bayonetta is BC.

Perhaps due to my toaster setup, though 2 extremely playable and i beat the game already.

I platinum'd the game on PS3 and had a great time. It's definitely better on Wii U and 360 but it's perfectly playable on PS3.

No, it's fucking terrible.

3shitty or Piipoo only.

>playing an input sensitive action game in an emulator
Almost as bad as trying to play a rhythm game that way desu

Nah, i played 2 and combat works perfecty. Performance is the real problem, though do hinder sometimes.

I have the platinum, it's perfectly playable. Though if I were you, I'd just buy a Wii U and hack it, you'll probably wanna play 2 soon after you finish anyway.

Truth. I played Bayonetta on PS3 out of necessity (360 RROD on launch) at it was fine. Replayed on Wii U and it was way better. If it is your only option...play Bayonetta anyway possible.

I have the ps3 version and regret wasting money on that game. The game is totally unplayable and fps makes my headhurt from motion sickness. The motion blur is very high in the game and the physics are inconsistent.

CEMU is PCSX2 tier in terms of added input delay.

>People saying it's unplayable
>One other post in the thread when you posted and it's talking about WiiU emulation
>Being this fucking fast to defend Sony no matter what
Sonyponies everybody

PCSX2 seems pretty odd with input lag, been trying to play Tales of Destiny DC, and the characters seem to keep moving weirdly sometimes, like I use the joystick to move right and it keeps doing it, even if I stop tilting it to the right. It only stops, when I do any other action on the controller.

Not sure bout that. I played without any problem regarding input delay

Should i buh a ps3 bros? I had a ps3 which served me for 6 years until it ylod. I was thinking of buying a pirated one but I dont know any reliable sellers or how long will those last. I really want to play the ps3 rpgs. Also are ps3 games cheaper now? Thanks

This.

OP I was in the same boat as you and I beat it and enjoyed it even though the framerate issues are noticeable. You can get it for 5 bucks so who cares even if it's unplayable to you.

I beat the game on ps3 just yesterday. There was some screen tearing and slowdowns, but only in 2 or 3 scenes, so it wasn't really a problem.

>full 60 like the Wii U version.
kek, is this some kind of joke? Wii U version dips below 30 frames during Witch Time

Play it on Xbox One