Sometimes I'm bored or in a situation where all I could do is maybe play some mobile game for a while

Sometimes I'm bored or in a situation where all I could do is maybe play some mobile game for a while.

Either way, are there any other good mobile games I should give a shot?

Pic related is what I grabbed so far, didn't try them all yet, just want some more suggestions so I got a lot to go through and see what I enjoy.

You little shits

I found this game stupidly addictive for no reason at all

>clicker game

What makes it more addictive than all the others?

Shadowverse is the only good one and you've already got it. If you're bored fuck around with a meme deck.

Fire Emblem: Heroes is good for a gatcha, I've been playing it quite a lot recently.

There's a Hill Climb Racing 2? Holy shit. Did it fix the first game's problem where after a certain point progressing through a level is a fucking grind and you can only beat your record by a few miles each time, depending on the level?

pokemon duel is really fun if you like pokemon

Not Golf

Hill Climb Racing 2 is VERY different from the first one. It's not horrible but it has way less cars and nothing crazy like tanks for example.

Crusader's Quest.

If you like board or card games, you're in luck.

Ascension - deckbuilder kinda like Dominion. You have a deck of ten cards, each turn your draw a hand of 5 cards and use them to kill or buy monsters or allies in the center row. Get more points than your opponent.
Carcassonne - Tile laying game. Each turn, pick up a random tile and place it next to an adjacent tile. You have 5-7 dudes, put them down on roads, farms, castles to complete them and earn points
Galaxy Trucker - Tile-laying game where you build a spaceship that will inevitably break apart and be destroyed. Make it to the end of the game with some tiles left to earn points~
Elder Sign - You're a team of investigators that are attempting to stop the rise of the Elder Ones. Move your character to a location, roll some dice to complete it, get points and seal Cthulhu to earn points! I'm just kidding, you're going to fail and die.
Twilight Struggle - A card-game that's based on the Cold War USA vs USSR, kinda hard to get into because while the actual decisions are easy enough, it's hard to wrap your head around all your different options.

Alto's a pretty fun endless runner that's aesthetically pleasing.

The Sorcery! series is pretty good if you ever liked choose-your-own-adventure books. Has pretty cool combat mechanics, and a nifty spellbook that you can use to cast spells nearly anywhere and try and solve the horrible dilemma you're inevitably in.

And I'm done. I guess there's also always emulation.

Are there any loot based dungeon crawling games a la Diablo/torchlight/PoE/grimdawn/bgda/etc on mobile?

>meme decks
Isnt the term "fundeck" hip enough anymore?

battleborn_ui.jpg

Burrito Bison is fun, quick, and the pay2win garbage is actually garbage for people who like games. Basically the point of the game is to get money by launching further and further, and the pay2win lets you get double the amount of money. So you are literally paying them to play the game less.

Also, it's got good music.

The Battle for Polytopia is a nice "Civilization-lite" game that has no ads, and I've found it to be pretty good so far. You can pay for other "tribes", but it's basically free to play with no hassle.

Reminds me a bit of the "make your penguin on a glider fly as far as possible" or the yeti sports thing, sounds fun. I'll check it out.

Kingdom Rush

Granblue fantasy. You can play in english.

second this. just play for the collab events if you need to

Do you have a link to a safe english .apk?

lol just use a Autoclicker you scrublord

Cytus
Deemo
Ports of old games like GTA or KoTOR.

There, that's all the games I can recommend.

exactly like that, except with power ups and stuff

>appleshit

Play kamihime, perfect for people like you

>>appleshit
he's literally running android, you moron

yeah it's on google lol

You change the language in game.

I got a bit obssesed with soul hunters, atthe beginning you think you gotta pay to unlock new heroes but then you realize you can unlock most as you lvl up.

are you retarded

Heroes of Incredible Tales (HIT)
Dandy Dungeon
WorkeMon
Star Wars Force Arena

what type of game is it?

Why does Granblue need my identity?

Mahjong

>Mfw I'm shit deep with GBF because I thought the grind/struggle was going to be alright without rerolling.

This is my gift and curse. I already dropped a couple of bucks for my start dash and holy shit the new event is driving me mad.

I feel like I want to drop this POS but at the same time, the waifus and the cash I've already spent on it is completely stopping me from doing so.