Skinny boys with faggy hairs

>skinny boys with faggy hairs

What did Square Enix mean by this?

Yet another open world game, where that "open" environment means there is nothing to do.

It was the boy band experience I never realized I wanted, until I had it.

It appeals to females and the homoerotic japanese shutin otakus

dude FF always were emocore game, if you ever saw the weebs this is like reflection from them staring into the abyss

mgsv had shit to do, ffxv has quests and dungeons, you´re just too much of a dumbass to enjoy other kinda games than Doom or LoL

freedom isnt a bad thing you´re just too privileged to act like it is

Marketed to their demographic. Retarded faggots.

Too bad FFXV quests are dogshit and the combat is somehow even worse than Assassins Creed.

MGSV was a "make your own mission" game. You literally had loadouts, characters, companions and tools that allowed you to play and approach missions differently.

One run of angel wings I went in guns blazing, another run I snipe tranqed everyone from a distance. in another one I went in and knocked everyone out by choking them. And I had fun

>t. salty mustard rice

It's okay, you can keep yourself busy with pixelated feminism indie sim #4465930

Prompto should have stayed fat desu

dont ask me

No, I don't want any gross fatasses in my party. It completely breaks immersion, who in their right mind befriends lardasses?

the same thing they've been doing for 15+ years?
how new are you?

Person you commented on here.

In The Witcher 3. Those areas are filled with specific monsters, weapons and gear, and unique quest givers. TW3 showed what an open world game could possibly be.

what is he looking at?

you do know XV is coming later this year to PC with an improved engine and exclusive DLC right?

They meant to expose your insecurities.

The mullet guy looks pretty manly desu

>keeps making threads about a game he hates for the sole purpose of getting in contact with some shit posting faggot

Can you just ask XV-kun out already? This obsession you have is getting out of hand.

shit you described sounds exatcly like XV except with more ugly males

The combat is better than any piece of shit AC and better than any FF though. Also nice insecurities there faggot.

>catch frogs
>deliver a beach tomato (just one) to a fucking chef
>cooking, fishing and other stupid shit recommended to you if you ever camp in the woods

>hold B to win
>stupid af driving mechanics
at least its easy as fuck meaning you could play this shit with women too

hi bazzy

>source: a half quote taken out of context spouted by the petition race non-stop

>le just hold button to win meme

Catch frogs you mean just like FF9? Random ass sidequests you mean just like older FFs did?

If you want to go off road then ride Chocobo, or wait for the car update that adds proper offroad for that.