You're only allowed to post in this thread if you're intelligent enough to realize that Nintendo has always provided...

You're only allowed to post in this thread if you're intelligent enough to realize that Nintendo has always provided exceptional value in their base game and that the DLC is going to be worth every cent.

Worth it or not, my first playthrough will be crippled by knowing I'm not experiencing all there is to it and that when I'll be able to, exploration magic will be gone since I will know everything
>Just play it after all is out
Yeah, and I will spoiled about everything by then

>locking map features behind a $20 DLC

damn that value...

Amiibos called

How much did you get paid for this? Do you have to post here exclusively or do you post on places like Reddit too?

I'm intelligent enough to wait patiently for the inevitable complete edition.

>"Oh yes, fucking give me that DLC, I love being your consumer whore!"

>Amiibo are so integrated into Nintendo that their controllers have NFC scanners in them
Wake me up (can't wake up)

>tfw really hungry
>look at menu
>picture of great looking hamburger
>order it
>hamburger arrives but doesn't have the bun in picture
> waiter says the bun will be an extra $20 and won't be ready for a few months
>thanks me for my order
>tell other people through my years that the hamburger party is delicious anyways and the bun will be just as tasty when it eventually finishes cooking or whatever it is takes it so long to arrive

>>tfw really hungry
>>look at menu
>>picture of great looking hamburger
>>pirate it
>>hamburger arrives but doesn't have the bun in picture
>> waiter says the bun will be an extra $20 and won't be ready for a few months
>>thanks me for my order
>>tell other people through my years that the hamburger party is delicious anyways and the bun will be just as tasty when it eventually finishes cooking or whatever it is takes it so long to arrive

>food analogy

>$20 for a switch tshirt and 2 rupee chests and a quest where you can play as Zelda to appease SJWs

i mean i can pirate the DLC, so it is pretty good value indeed

I wonder if nintendo would've done this if the wii u didn't flop.
Just sucks that things like cave of trials, hard mode, and some of the FUCKING STORY are parts of the DLC, so I'll be forced to buy it now.
)':

I am very tempted to wait a month after release to find a used copy of the game, just to save 10 bucks to save money for the DLC costs and as a fuck you to nintendo by not increasing their sales of the game. Maybe

Aren't all those FE:Awakening DLC shit ?

>Worth it or not, my first playthrough will be crippled by knowing I'm not experiencing all there is to it
Every game must be a big dissapointment to you then eh? How about they just delay this game again to appeal to ONLY you.

Is this bait? Because I don't see any correlation between all three of those sentences

>Be american
>post on japanese image board for animated little girls
>Think about food and video games literally ALL the time.
>So fat that you can only talk about food while shitposting

ty

But the DLC itself isn't the problem, it's what's IN the DLC.

The holiday one is fine because it's obvious it's not something in the main game that was cut, but something they'll start working on post-release, and also seems substantial - like a proper expansion.

The summer thing is absolute bull though because hard mode and cave of trials should be in the base game because they're fucking Zelda staples at this point. ESPECIALLY hard mode, that's absolutely nickle-and-diming the Zelda fanbase because it's, what, a damage modifier? For additional cash? That's trash.

Until MK8 and SSB4, yes. Those screwed up various things and otherwise felt hollowed out.

Op all this did was just convinced me to wait till the end of the year to buy a switch.

This was actually really idiotic timing on Nintendo part because now I and others know for a fact Nintendo will release a definitive version of botw by itself or bundle with switch for Christmas at a more acceptable price.

But what if it never comes to be?

>The holiday one is fine because it's obvious it's not something in the main game that was cut, but something they'll start working on post-release, and also seems substantial - like a proper expansion.
This, not to mention it's the only DLC that seems to have actual content and not some random Treasure chest or other gimmicks

that thumbnail makes it look like she has gigantic titties

i don't know but i'm super curois about nwe original story

>exceptional value
a Switch tshirt for Link

They probably would've went disc and wii u would've been bc if it didn't flop.