Bloodstained god tier confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=HifokkbOF6E

Where were you when Bloodstained soundtrack surpassed all Castlevania soundtracks?

Instant pre-order on Steam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pyXRV7wkeyo
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3k5ZxjTrok
youtube.com/watch?v=ogUcCAbaqSw
youtube.com/watch?v=0pbW4PbYbGg
youtube.com/watch?v=SDuifShJXBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it still michiru yamane?

doesn't change the fact that the game look like shit
not even talking about the shitty animations

Doesn't matter.

Gameplay > Soundtrack > Graphics > Story.

Instant pre-order on Steam, cry me a river nigger.

yes

>Pre-ordering anything ever

Is David Hayter still a whiney little bitch?

>I need to pre-order a digital game on Steam, they might run out!
I can't control your money though, can I?

It's nice, sounds castlevany with a waltz like quality to it, but an Empty Tome is still the best castlemania theme to this day, followed by Garibaldi Temple and the Underwater Tunnel -N64
youtube.com/watch?v=pyXRV7wkeyo

Looking good for alpha material.

lol if i had preordered ME andromeda, no mans sky, MGSV etc i´d be hating myself right now

>surpassed all Castlevania soundtracks
How? It sounds nice and Michiru hasn't lost her touch but this one doesn't surpass anything from other Castlevania OSTs, especially the best ones. You need to re-listen to some top tier CV songs and re-think your statement.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3k5ZxjTrok
youtube.com/watch?v=ogUcCAbaqSw
youtube.com/watch?v=0pbW4PbYbGg

Some unpopular ones to get you started. Granted when the full OST for it is out we'll listen again and have an actual opinion instead of hyperbole now wont we?

Not at all really. Animations are snappy, the graphics clash hard with the MC, and it visually looks like it has clunky controls.

>pre-order
>digital game
Are you fucking retarded?

>Yooka-Laylee Kickstarter date: May 2015
>Game is coming out next month

>Bloodstained Kickstarter date: June 2015
>this is all they fucking have
>slated for 2018
Fucking kek. Anyone else seeing MN9 all over this? Massive delays and a shitty looking game?

Danm right on the feels...

I miss yamane songs soo much

naysayer go away
naysayer go away

I don't dislike it or anything, but Yamane has done that track like 2 or 3 times before with some variations. It gets old eventually

youtube.com/watch?v=SDuifShJXBo

I dunno man I'd have to disagree with most of that being negative.

Snappy is usually a positive thing, though I imagine jerky is what you mean, can't really disagree there.
The MC is supposed to be visually distinct from the backgrounds. In CV:HoD they even made Juste have a blue outline just to make him obvious - granted that looked like shit but it's generally on purpose to make them stand out.
Regarding clunky controls, I assume you mean the turn around animation, which is just that, an animation. The position of the character clearly moves when a direction is pressed, and the turn around animation plays while the character's moving independently of it. It would be clunky if that animation couldn't be canceled, which the short webm doesn't show.

>Graphics above story

Fagget

>Music makes a game good
What universe.
I'm kidding, game still looks fine.

All those 4 aspects are important, but some are moer important than others. If you care about story the most, then go read a book or watch a movie or watch an interactive movie (the last of us).

Part of a good game is being immersed or being taken by the moment, music can do that more effectively than graphics or the story.

Pretty nice. I liked the other stuff she made for it so far too.

if by graphics you mean art direction then perhaps, though really those two things are kind of intermingled and hard to separate

Graphics = art diretion, resolution, textures and style. All of it combined.

60fps-144fps is not part of graphics, it is performance and part of the gameplay.