Media Create Sales: Week 6, 2017 (Feb 06 - Feb 12)

Media Create Sales: Week 6, 2017 (Feb 06 - Feb 12)

01./00. [3DS] Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 - Professional (Square Enix) {2017.02.09} (¥5.250) - 122.051 / NEW
02./00. [PS4] Nioh (Koei Tecmo) {2017.02.09} (¥7.800) - 75.477 / NEW
03./00. [PS4] Yonmegami Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune # (Compile Heart) {2017.02.09} (¥7.200) - 42.508 / NEW
04./01. [PS4] Resident Evil 7: biohazard # (Capcom) {2017.01.26} (¥7.990) - 22.338 / 262.309 (-58%)
05./02. [3DS] Pokemon Sun / Moon (Pokemon Co.) {2016.11.18} (¥4.980) - 16.477 / 3.148.928 (-17%)
06./03. [3DS] Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World # (Nintendo) {2017.01.19} (¥4.700) - 9.495 / 79.976 (-27%)
07./04. [3DS] Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS (Nintendo) {2016.12.01} (¥4.700) - 9.367 / 962.071 (-19%)
08./05. [3DS] Yo-Kai Watch 3: Sukiyaki (Level 5) {2016.12.15} (¥4.800) - 8.583 / 662.339 (-25%)

Lmao Nioh sold like shit, PC port incoming to recoup the investment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
youtube.com/watch?v=_Y2qfmjCmCw
youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk
forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2017/02/08/nioh-is-out-of-stock-at-amazon-and-other-retailers/#4a874cbc13e1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is nigh really 720p? Was gonna buy it but that put me off.

Just wait for the PC port so you can play at 4k.

You sure do make a lot of Nioh threads, Gladium

It's 1080p, theres a 720 option if you want to play in 60fps. There's a 1080p that jumps between 30 and 50 fps

720p on base PS4 in ~60FPS mode. 1080p (with dynamic resolution down to 900p) for 30 FPS mode.

>jumps between 30 and 50 fps

Why would anyone play that garbage, it's basically a 720p game then.

A simple "yes" would have been fine.

>720p in fucking 2017

Hopefully no one does because it's nigh unplayable that way. Movie mode locked isn't much better and somehow feels worse than BB. Having an Action mode saved the game for me.

I thought this was the music video to Africa from the thumbnail.

youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY

>Lmao Nioh sold like shit, PC port incoming to recoup the investment.

To be fair, Dragon Quest Monsters and Dragon Quest in general are fairly popular series in Japan. It's hard for any other game series to compete against it.

Wait, I meant I Will Remember, not Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Y2qfmjCmCw

They state the copies sold on the right you know, it sold like shit.

Much rather have 720 and 60 fps than 1080 30 fps

0p on PC

>02./00. [PS4] Nioh (Koei Tecmo) {2017.02.09} (¥7.800) - 75.477 / NEW
yew.
I guess those shortage rumours were just artificial scarcity after all.

Why when you can get 1080p 60fps on pc.

> pc in 2017

Sonyggers have got pc games now.

According to the list, it's only been four days. Plus DQM isn't as popular as the main series. Either way, still #1 spot.

>my game is good because it has high resolution!
said no gamers, ever.

weaboo in America and Europe

Can't wait for the PC version, 1440p 60fps Ultra HD max settings.

They will 100% port Nioh in a complete edition after they milk the console retards with the 3 dlc packages.

Why is Pokemon is still selling so well? It's the same fucking game every time

>implying there aren't >720p post in every switch thread.

Fuck off sonyggers you were shitting on it and now you are defending it.

Fun, appeals to a broad audience, and caters fairly well.

Real gamers care about good games, good graphics and performance is part of the experience you dumb fucking console subhuman.

Gameplay (this includes performance, such as 60fps and 144fps) > Soundtrack > Graphics (this includes resolution, 1080p, 1440p, 4K) > Story.

I was referring to Nioh, that's the one that sold like shit.

>[PS4] Dark Souls III (Bandai Namco, 03/24/16) – 210,141
>[PS4] Bloodborne (SCE, 03/26/15) – 152,567
sold a third of what DS3 did in the first week
rip exclusivity

I don't care much for graphics. That's just a bonus.

"real gamers" is a fairly broad interpretation.

>those Carmack tweets
He's gone senile.

Which is surprising considering the culture behind the character you play as, amongst other things.

All that VR has rotted his brain.

They already removed the "only on" text from the boxed, and with those shitty sales it's pretty much guaranteed.

Not really the pre orders were really bad, it was expected to sell like shit.

I'd be willing to say the numbers for it might improve since people have had a chance to play it and are showing off gameplay.

It's actually great, it gives you the option between being a graphics whore or enjoying the gameplay. I don't have a PS4 but that's what developers should start doing since the console obviously can't do both

It's no surprise, I'm sure we remember Japan's reaction to the Alpha Demo.

People really need to get this notion out of their head that Japan is some kind of nerd paradise.

youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk

>Nioh outselling multiplats
Exclusivity comfimed

Not for Nioh.

To be fair, RE7 has been out for a bit so it's not surprising numbers would slightly fall. Eurotrash have no taste anyway.

>selling less than a 2013 game in it's first week

Lmao just how badly Nioh is selling?

Didn't SCIE partially fund/publish it or something?

>framerate is not part of being a graphics whore

How popular is Overwatch on consoles?

>outselling years old multiplats for 1 day

Can you even read charts dude, it's selling like shit lmfao.

'pc port to recoup the investment' lol

if a company made a loss, last thing they will do is make a pc port to recoup

> we made a loss, we better double down on our losses by making a port of the fat sweaty pc cunts to pirate

For console users it's clearly not

Koei Tecmo approached Sony to help with publishing it internationally because they didn't feel they could afford a big enough marketing budget for what they felt the game deserved. The "Only on PlayStation" thing is just Sony being as inconsistent as ever across different regions.

That's what SE does, so it werks somehow.

>PC port incoming

Why PCucks brag about games they don't have and always so jelly about Sony exclusives? This is really pathethic.

Nioh had no fucking marketing and it wasn't big budget

Look the difference between a true AAA with big marketing when Horizon Zero Dawn comes out

>It's the same fucking game every time
I wish.

We know you can't wait. Console owners play games why PC autists wait and wait and wait.

Sonycucks will defend this, oh wait they are already doing it ahahahah.

Says who? Developers THINKING that way doesn't represent players, it's why framerate is always mentioned even by mainstream gaming websites.

>PCucks have 0p in Nioh
>they try to defend it

>Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 - Professional
>#1

Still never getting localized.

Outselling games that have been out for a while is what you're saying?

>implying it isn't getting ported like everything

yeah man, that's just fucking hysterical.
literally gasping for air

Then why do japanese devs keep making PC ports then? It's almost like you're wrong or something.

I like how they don't advertise it at all but they still top the charts anyway, it deserves better though.

If I wanted to play Nioh on a ShitStation 4 at garbage quality, I would go and buy a ShitStation 4, but I don't. I have standards, I want to experience my games at 1440p 60fps-144fps @ MAX settings Ultra HD textures ;)

Stay mad faggot, I'll play other games while Nioh will be on my radar.

PC Master Race 4 life, I will never ever buy a ShitStation 4.

>02./00. [PS4] Nioh (Koei Tecmo) {2017.02.09} (¥7.800) - 75.477 / NEW
weird because sony shipped 2 million on the first day and it was sold out everywhere after 2 days+all the ppl who bought it digital

source for your ''sales'' data gladium?

I agree that framerate is part of it, but PS4 owners don't care about it as much as the other things. Otherwise they wouldn't buy a console that has only 4 games running like that

They kept releasing trailers for it actually.

>source for your ''sales''

Are you retarded? it's literally in the op.

How did the Souls games sell in Japan? Kinda surprised Nioh sold badly.

So what's the deal with Dragon Quest being like Jesus in Japan but nothing beyond a minor cult thing in the West? I would've thought it'd do alright with whiteys just on the basis of the Dragon Ball connection.

>dota
>counterstrike
>tf2
kek what is this 2006? it's like pc gaming is really dead for a while now

They do 300k+ first week.

It literally says Media Create right there in the post.

So where's your source?

You need to go back to red dit

source: my butthole
Yet, you shitpost out of analpain from your potato petition rig about another game you can't get while I play it. This is nothing new. PCucks have inferiority complex and feel insecure towards Sony games.

Outside Japan.

artstyle is not enough of a connection.

The 9th game sold well in the west however.

It's called educated guess.

When ypu boot up the game the “Sony Interactive Entertainment presents” thing comes up, and in the main menu it also says published by Sony Interactive Entertainment

He actually knows what he is talking about which is something you don't.

Hands on experience > no experience.

Glad Nep game is selling well

NEVER EVER been there, I am old school 4chanian, unlike you.

bla bla bla, keep crying Sonyfag, couldn't give a fuck, go pay for money to Sony so you can access your own internet, keep spreading that boypussy for big daddy Sony to assfuck you like a good little submissive Sonyfag.

They only distributed it outside Japan, Koei still published (and thus funded) the game on their own. It's like thinking that Atlus owns Demon's Souls because they're the ones that published it outside Japan.

>Dat 3DS domination
Nintendo can't keep getting away with this.

>sales in japan
ah okay so it's 75.477+atleast 2 million
80k isn't bad for a game thats too hard for the nips

Who still cares about japanese sales? They only play shitty phone games and are not as big as western ones

>guess

So your butthole. This is actually quite funny when I recall Bloodborne drama and how it ended.

Source? No way is shipping 2 millions, RE7 shipped that. Also the preorders were fucking bad.

>keep spreading that boypussy for big daddy

This isn't your personal blog. Stop telling us what you do in home.

>atleast 2 million
Source?

BB is co developed by sony retard, this one is made by Koei themselves, but that's too difficult to understand for a retard like yourself.

>I am old school 4chanian

You sound like underage though.

1. On Japanese game sales standard, that's good. It comes out 2nd. You should differ Japanese market from western markets when it comes to sales, Japanese console games don't hit 1 million copies sold on first week in Japan.

2. It sold well in other parts of the world.

3.How come PC fags always believe that every game that is exclusive to console flops and only the PC version is profitable? Always with their "HURRRR DUUUURRR THE GAME WILL FLOP BECAUSE IT'S ONLY ON CONSOLES, THEY WILL PORT IT TO PEE-CEE TO RECOUP THE DEVELOPMENT COST, JUST YOU WAIT CONSOLEKEKS" and then when the game does end up on Pee-C it ends up selling less than the console version. Why is that?

>Sonyfag triggered by truth

It's okay, you are a Sonyfag, accept it, accept paid online and big daddy Sony, it's okay, it's the current year after all, Sonfag :)

my source is that amazon was sold out, gamestop and literally every electronics shop in my town
forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2017/02/08/nioh-is-out-of-stock-at-amazon-and-other-retailers/#4a874cbc13e1

Because Japanese sales aren't dominated by the feelz over realz sales shit that the west have. They can appreciate games solely based on gameplay rather than on some social factor.

I'm talking about your source of 2 million sales.

>2. It sold well in other parts of the world.

Lmao nice source fag.