Where is it?

Where is it?

Give it a few hours dude.

Should I feel guilty about posting the links? I kinda do.

It's not up yet though.

Check em.

>mfw Sup Forums was right about the crazy chick invading the group streams

Brad's girlfriend?

Yeah that one, I forgot her name.

No
No one should ever support Ian

How do you think Ian feels about Steven Linchman being a Podcast Halftime sponsor?

No, I would become a paetron but I really dislike the idea of my money funding Ian's shows which has nothing to do with video games and Dalasalami reading fucking Zelda Manuels and being autistic.

If I could choose what I fund I would have 50 dollars split up a month between the two podcasts and don's discount gaming.

They seem to have put a leash on Ian's politics.

>bosman didn't include his own show into eza because he was worried about being able to keep quality high enough
>meanwhile Ian does whatever the fuck he comes up with on the spot

I can understand why they put with Ian's shit because he is apparently an editing God but seriously why the fuck do they let him title a video that is mildly related to a game then sing and bang trashcans with some Indian dude.

Hey this comic is actually pretty nice.
Who would've known.

Isn't podcast tomorrow?

At this point in their company's life, I think they need the notoriety more than the $5 for two-day early access from viewers. They really do need to start making more ad money in their content, as well as producing more varied shows, instead of just podcasts about random themes, in the same room, in the same setting, with the same people sharing the same opinions. Kyle, their biggest personality, should also have a show by now with the EZA brand. It's literally hurting them the fact he doesn't do anything other than podcasts and streams.

Look at Kinda Funny and how they're growing. I really dislike the personalities in that, I don't like most of their content, but they know how to grow up as a company. They relied on Patreon money during their first year, but quickly started making deals with ad companies to minimize the need for donations. This way, they managed to get a studio.

I don't see EZA growing, as much as I like these guys. They're stagnated.

How to make EZA triple their patreons over night:
Make a patreon only bosman show.

There, you got a million fanboys giving you money now.

That's the only way I'd give them money

If you don't, I will anyway. I don't think they deserve those $5.
They stream too much and don't produce enough video contents. In almost a year, they produced only 1 Retrospectives and 2 Game Sleuth