What are some good games to torrent?

I've looking for a bunch of single player games. Any gems that are essential parts of gaming culture that everyone has to play?
PC games only of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

skidrowreloaded.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How fucking DARE you torrent.

Just kidding do you senpai, I love my video games and don't give a fuck.

nearly all games you can find on GoG

What is GoG?

skidrowreloaded.com/

You tell me.

Va-11 Ha-ll a

Good Old Games...google it!

Also if you're serious about gaming, get all the Romsets you can get your hands on and you will be set for life.

What sort of games do you like playing OP? It'll be easier to narrow down the recommendations.

No man's sky

In what hole are you living user?

Thats virus haven, same with cpygames.com

Come on user you should know better

LOTRBFME2

Deus ex, vtmb, baldurs gate, da:i, total war.

emulate the mgs series

Games like halo, arkham city and shit. Haven't played a fantasy rpg in a long time. Though. I haven't played many games desu.

depends on how shit your potato is you poorfaggy cunt

The only game I ever torrented was that one sidescrolling Metroidvania where you're an Indiana Jones type dude. It was pretty brutal difficulty-wise but the exploration was top notch. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Came out a couple three years ago?

Thief 1 & 2, 3 is optional

DooM I &2, 64 is optional

Quake 1

FEAR 1

Aren't the graphics on that completely shit?

Spelunky

>graphics

and how old are you user? You asked for games everyone should play and I provided a few of the first perspective. Not my problem if you can only be spoonfed the newest hip games with pretty graphics.

>newest hip games
not him, but couldn't you recommend something from 2000-2010s? It's either newest hip or oldest top right?
Also screw your doom and quake.

Thiefs are excellent, do not miss them, except the latest 4th one.

I like can handle shit graphics like those of broodwar but only because I really liked that game.

Alright I'll try it.

I autoblock everything that isn't a torrent

Lets be real my dude, the days of perusing limewire for the freshest uploads are gone, they all have virus'.

I've gotten used to filtering anything bad out if it. But your usually ok.

Even the torrents are viruses, dont you get it, the viruses are INSIDE the torrent

Fallout 4

No but thanks. Way cooler than that. You're main weapon is a whip but you get all kinds of other shit. There are secret passages and tablets that you have to translate and stuff. This is killing me now.

>Also screw your doom and quake.

Yeah, you're a fag but at least you have some taste with thief.

I started with mostly older because it's clear the guy needs to catch up. You won't expand your taste by just playing the newest shit, it really helps to know what came before.

He can install Brutal Doom to make the game a little more satisfying. People here sperg out over it, but I think it's fine.

Quake is GOAT vanilla, so yeah. Fuck you on that note m8.

Pic related, Borderlands 2. Playing with my buddy right now. Shit's pretty cash and I always dismissed it because I thought it to be a meme game, whatever that means. Turns out it's great and once you're hooked on the guns 'n loot you're caught in its fangs and can no longer escape it... it's even fun solo but let's be honest, co-op is miles better

I thought of playing Black Flag but that shit is so poorly optimized that I can't mai tain 60 fps on high w/o physx on i5-6300hq, 16 gb ram 970m 3 gb

Try some serious Sam games, doom games, star wars repub commando, spec ops the line (gameplays not good though), the witcher games, the elder scrolls games you haven't yet played, and XCOM games

Also for something that's not a FPS and want to get into some action games, get Devil May Cry 3 and the style switcher mod, if only to just fix the port.

If you can't be fucked to install mods, just download the vanilla DMC4 since it runs on just about anything.

Thanks.

Is it torrentable?

not sure, we bought it for 5 bucks but borderlands 1 was torrentable so I don't see why 2 can not, since it's basically the same engine/game

Hell yes it is

La Mulana

> spec ops the line (gameplays not good though)
and neither is the story, shit's pretentious as fuck.

Woah, why you killing people to get through the game? so meta

Yes, even torrentable multiplayer through steam

It'll be good if he'll make a transition from newest to oldest, he'll drop fast otherwise.

Also write Fallout 3, New Vegas and Vampire the Masquerade bloodlines in your backlog.

FUCKING THANK YOU. I never finished it and always wanted to go back but totally forgot about it. Seriously, thanks.

Has Tales of Berseria been cracked yet? No GameStop within my vicinity has a used copy yet and fuck supporting censorship.

Return to Castle Wolfenstien
Outrun 2006
XIII
Gothic
Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition
Grandia 2

>64 is optional
64 is great, get Doom 64 EX though

Wait a minute, where's this from? A BL2 dlc? I don't recall this scene

Im in similar position as the OP.Just beat Far cry primal and now got nothing to play.Recommend me some good pc games from the 2010s(dont feel like playing old games)

stop shilling this crap

Yeah, it's from the 4th story DLC "Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragonkeep". It's basically a Dungeons&Dragons campaign done in Borderlands humor. It's amazing and it will even make you legit feel at the end when all the sillyness and fun stuff is taken out for a second and it's just about a 13 year old child dealing with loss and death
10/10 addon, highly recommended if you didn't play it yet

You have good taste my man, even the spoiler. May I recommend System Shock 2 if you haven't played it.

vidy geam

>La Mulana way cooler than Spelunky
Nigga get the fuck out.

Get some rest, Pam. You look tired.

Wow I really can't recognise that scene despite having played it before with my friends. But that could be the reason why also, I find it hard to focus on the story/setting when playing with friends.

Btw I see you're Gaige and using Anarchy. Have you run into those bullet reflecting blue skeletons that have a high chance to reflect your shots unless you 1) aim at head or 2) melee? Those guys are one of the most dangerous enemies to fight as Anarchy Gaige, because at OP8, one reflected bullet is enough to trigger healthgate.

>64 is great, get Doom 64 EX though

Playing the brutal version right now actually. Not a sperg who thinks it's the end-all, be-all of Doom, I just enjoy the extra kick to weapons and the over-the-top gore really fits it's aesthetic. Really do like it though, reminds me a lot of Quake 1 actually. Have been thinking about restarting and going vanilla, but i'm probably already about half-way through.

Deadly Premonition

Yeah those skeletons have been my doom more often than I want to admit. I'm not even close to the OP levels and they already wreck my shit.
Playing with friends in this game is both a curse and a blessing, because of the reason you mentioned. I only play with one other dude but he couldn't give a crap about story etc. he has his screaming baby at home, there's always very much noise going when we play. Story and dialogue in the game take a backseat which is the reason why I play a "singleplayer" character when we're not doing co-op. We also just started playing the other day, so I'm not yet burned out on the game which makes experiencing all quests and dialogue a joy honestly. I could kick myself for not giving this game a chance much earlier, back then we were a group of 4 people, it'd been great..

starcraft 2

SWAT 4 my man, do it

If you want to spend more time getting the game to boot than actually playing it, sure.

how hard is it?

thanks

I regret buying it, had to watch the rest of it on youtube because the game wouldn't stop crashing at a certain point about halfway through

Project IGI and it's sequel are also criminally underrated if you like a bit of sneeki breeki with your FPS